Robbery in Harrison

Guest Rocker

The Delta gas station was robbed at gun point:

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/harrison/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1291793133108230.xml&coll=3

In the Harrison robbery, one suspect, armed with a shotgun, struck a gas attendant in the forehead with the weapon and ordered the employee to "give me the money," Green said.

The victim then handed over roughly $1,060 cash.

The suspect then approached a truck driver who was fueling his tractor-trailer and struck the trucker in the area of his left ear with the barrel of the shotgun, Green said.

The trucker was robbed of $650, ID, and bank cards, he said.

Displaying a silver semiautomatic handgun, a second suspect in the Harrison holdup ordered an employee in the gas station office to sit down and not move, police said.

The two suspects fled the scene in a black Jeep Cherokee, Green said.

The Delta gas station was robbed at gun point:

http://www.nj.com/news/jjournal/harrison/index.ssf?/base/news-0/1291793133108230.xml&coll=3

In the Harrison robbery, one suspect, armed with a shotgun, struck a gas attendant in the forehead with the weapon and ordered the employee to "give me the money," Green said.

The victim then handed over roughly $1,060 cash.

The suspect then approached a truck driver who was fueling his tractor-trailer and struck the trucker in the area of his left ear with the barrel of the shotgun, Green said.

The trucker was robbed of $650, ID, and bank cards, he said.

Displaying a silver semiautomatic handgun, a second suspect in the Harrison holdup ordered an employee in the gas station office to sit down and not move, police said.

The two suspects fled the scene in a black Jeep Cherokee, Green said.

I recall hearing the EMS call for this on my scanner. Didn't realize how serious it was... wow

One big mouth on the forum continues to state that fires go up in a bad economy but never mentions crime. Next time your walking home and someone puts a shotgun up to your face, if you're lucky enough to survive, ask Mr. Armed Robber if he would have not robbed you or shot you in the head because he should be setting fires and not robbing people (according to statistics). Remember, a fireman sleeping soundly in the firehouse will surely come to your aid faster than a cop on the street. LOL. The economy is going to just get worse before it only does not get better, but merely stops sliding. The Mayor of Harrison will do anything he can to NEVER have one more cop on the payroll than a fireman. I bet he fantasizes about relations with them and sleeping with them at the fire houseses. You are paying extremely high taxes not to have adequate, even the bare minimum, police protection. Three cops on the street to police the entire town is just damn dangerous. Harrison better start recognizing that having a 42 (I think) man fire dept., of which 1 or 2 live in town, all making $100K to $150K/year is way out of line with simple common sense when the people that actually live, pay taxes, and vote in this town are going to incresingly be easy prey for rapists, robbers, and burglars. No private citizen in town makes nearly as much as a fireman which is a part-time job. You were told this before you voted and you still didn't listen. One step towards hiring more cops would be to first get the entire payroll of Harrison and eliminate all the damned nepotism and patronage jobs such as secretaries, janitors, and the 100K package transportation officer. Then the town should move to dismantle a fire dept. which is as useless as a snowball in Alaska. Stop paying for the medical benefits for fired junkie fireman who don't even live in NJ anymore.The citizens are worrying about whether to pay their utility bill or car insurance each month while these do nothing, produce nothing, are nothing fireman are buying their wives new Range Rovers for Christmas. If you should show an average citizen in Harrison a 100 picture board containing misc. faces including the faces of the fireman, nobody would be able to pick out even two fireman out of the 100 photos because they drive from the Parkway, into town, right to the firehouse. They don't go out, and drive straight back down the shore or to the suburbs. The residents are swimming in dangerous waters and the politicians don't give a shit. Good luck, but be carefull.

This robbery should be solved within 1 week. Harrison Detectives should go over to the Newark Robbery Squad and give them the MO of the 2 suspects. They will continue to commit robberies until they are caught. They are most likely from Newark and former convicts. If the Shark was still a Detecive it would be solved. :ninja:

One big mouth on the forum continues to state that fires go up in a bad economy but never mentions crime. Next time your walking home and someone puts a shotgun up to your face, if you're lucky enough to survive, ask Mr. Armed Robber if he would have not robbed you or shot you in the head because he should be setting fires and not robbing people (according to statistics). Remember, a fireman sleeping soundly in the firehouse will surely come to your aid faster than a cop on the street. LOL. The economy is going to just get worse before it only does not get better, but merely stops sliding. The Mayor of Harrison will do anything he can to NEVER have one more cop on the payroll than a fireman. I bet he fantasizes about relations with them and sleeping with them at the fire houseses. You are paying extremely high taxes not to have adequate, even the bare minimum, police protection. Three cops on the street to police the entire town is just damn dangerous. Harrison better start recognizing that having a 42 (I think) man fire dept., of which 1 or 2 live in town, all making $100K to $150K/year is way out of line with simple common sense when the people that actually live, pay taxes, and vote in this town are going to incresingly be easy prey for rapists, robbers, and burglars. No private citizen in town makes nearly as much as a fireman which is a part-time job. You were told this before you voted and you still didn't listen. One step towards hiring more cops would be to first get the entire payroll of Harrison and eliminate all the damned nepotism and patronage jobs such as secretaries, janitors, and the 100K package transportation officer. Then the town should move to dismantle a fire dept. which is as useless as a snowball in Alaska. Stop paying for the medical benefits for fired junkie fireman who don't even live in NJ anymore.The citizens are worrying about whether to pay their utility bill or car insurance each month while these do nothing, produce nothing, are nothing fireman are buying their wives new Range Rovers for Christmas. If you should show an average citizen in Harrison a 100 picture board containing misc. faces including the faces of the fireman, nobody would be able to pick out even two fireman out of the 100 photos because they drive from the Parkway, into town, right to the firehouse. They don't go out, and drive straight back down the shore or to the suburbs. The residents are swimming in dangerous waters and the politicians don't give a shit. Good luck, but be carefull.

Bravo....I couldn't have said it better myself

Real funny! Newark will solve the crime. Sorry, they just layed-off like 200 cops and are proposing to lay off maybe 150 more. If some scumbag commits a crime in Harrison and goes right to Newark, I'm sure the Newark cops will be all over it. You are a sick bastard. I am a retired cop and it is NOT funny when you see the aftermath of a human being suffering from a crime and is traumatized. Its gut wrenching. I hope it never happens to you as ignorant as you are. I am not saying I responded to the St. Valentines Day massacre, but years later I still remember some of the faces of people who were victimized and the scared looks on their kids or parents faces. You have a big mouth and no heart but someday that situation could change in the blink of an eye.

I think they all should live within a reasonable response time. Over an hour is really unacceptable. I'm the big mouth you speak of (at least I think) and guess what? I never said crime doesn't go up in a bad economy. It does. I only refuted your statement that fires do not go up in a bad economy. They do. Stop attempting to turn my posts into some sort of crusade like the guy did saying that I said there were hundreds of "house fires" a year in Harrison.

Crime goes up in a bad economy. We need proper police protection.

Fire also goes up in a bad economy. We need proper fire protection.

Thats the way it is. Never said anything to the point that crime doesn't go up, so don't make it like I said I did.

I'm not a big mouth, I just state the facts.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are a Harrison fireman or a close relative of one. You have the same arrogance and loathing for the residents of Harrison that the fireman do. Is it any wonder why the residents want to see the fire dept. severely dealt with because of your attitude that shows thru in your postings, big mouth? Just wait until next year when McD**ba** announces another 20% tax increase because the state is not going to give ANY money at all to the town. You may be smug and feel you are on top of your game now, but all good things come to an end, especially when greed and deception is felt by the residents of which you are not one. The town is turning mostly Hispanic and when a viable Hispanic candidate runs for Mayor and sees how the current administration has managed to keep minority people out of these overpaid part-time jobs things will change for the better for the people paying the bills, not just the ones reaping the benefits. It is happening all over NJ, especially in Hudson County. Don't make the commitment to buy that bigger house down the shore just yet.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are a Harrison fireman or a close relative of one. You have the same arrogance and loathing for the residents of Harrison that the fireman do. Is it any wonder why the residents want to see the fire dept. severely dealt with because of your attitude that shows thru in your postings, big mouth? Just wait until next year when McD**ba** announces another 20% tax increase because the state is not going to give ANY money at all to the town. You may be smug and feel you are on top of your game now, but all good things come to an end, especially when greed and deception is felt by the residents of which you are not one. The town is turning mostly Hispanic and when a viable Hispanic candidate runs for Mayor and sees how the current administration has managed to keep minority people out of these overpaid part-time jobs things will change for the better for the people paying the bills, not just the ones reaping the benefits. It is happening all over NJ, especially in Hudson County. Don't make the commitment to buy that bigger house down the shore just yet.

So far from the truth about who I am. I am not a Harrison Firefighter, nor related to one. I really don't know the majority of them all that well. I just know about the way fire departments operate and why they are important. (That doesn't mean I don't think police are important as they are also)

What a joke you are. You know the HFD better than Steinbrenner knew the NY Yankees. You sell a lot of BS and some people who are related to or are firemen like you may believe your crap, but it shows thru evry time you open your big mouth. Why don't you put something in that big mouth to fill it up. Get it!

Once again a topic goes to a B**ch fest about the HFD. Are your attention spans that short and the only thing you can talk about is the HFD vs HPD?

There is a HPD car parked at the Hess gas station the doesn't move. Do they really think they are fooling anyone with that car constantly parked in the same spot? After going by there for more than 2 days, anyone can realize that it's just a decoy.

If you are lokking for someone to solve the armed robbery crime, go out and hire a private detective agency. The HPD doesn't have the manpower. The report has already been filed away and thats the end of it. You get what you pay for. Why don't you petition for the Mayor to hire more fireman and maybe they can help you because a report is the best you're gonna get out of the few cops there are. Protect your own ass or get out of town. You have a choice, see how nice it is to have choices. Maybe the fireman can invite you over for a gourmet meal so you can forget your beating and robbery because thats the best you are gonna get.

Once again a topic goes to a B**ch fest about the HFD. Are your attention spans that short and the only thing you can talk about is the HFD vs HPD?

There is a HPD car parked at the Hess gas station the doesn't move. Do they really think they are fooling anyone with that car constantly parked in the same spot? After going by there for more than 2 days, anyone can realize that it's just a decoy.

dont fear your chief and newark's police admin are from the same school of egos because newark has decoy cars along their gas stations lol my son points to them every morning and laughs and hes five.

If you are lokking for someone to solve the armed robbery crime, go out and hire a private detective agency. The HPD doesn't have the manpower. The report has already been filed away and thats the end of it. You get what you pay for. Why don't you petition for the Mayor to hire more fireman and maybe they can help you because a report is the best you're gonna get out of the few cops there are. Protect your own ass or get out of town. You have a choice, see how nice it is to have choices. Maybe the fireman can invite you over for a gourmet meal so you can forget your beating and robbery because thats the best you are gonna get.

you sound like one of those cry babies moved to the midnight shift? yet when its your turn to act you cave in to those mighty kiss azzzes that be. your silence supports these veroms

• 1 month later...
Guest downwithfedres

all people that are on this web site have no lives

This is just one site which is graced by my eloquence.

Gas station robberies can easily be halted by requiring all purchases be made by credit or debit card.The threat to public safety should supersede the maximization of profit.

Yeah,get out of town,move down the shore where they are shooting policemen. I rather be here.

Barney is obviously very proud of being a Harrison cop. You better stay anonymous because a real cop would kick your ass.

According to a post, "you better stay anonymous or a real cop would kick your ass." That sounds like a direct threat to a person on this site. That message should have been edited or not posted at all. If any type of violence came someone's way by an "accidental" leaking of information instead of getting a search warrant, which you cannot get because it's all opinions, legal trouble to KOTW as well as punitive damages attached would surely be coming on fast. In my opinion, the HFD does as it always has done by resorting to violent behavior as group mentality, like a colony of apes. One single fireman would never challenge anyone mano a mano because they are so out of shape that it would be charity if anyone were to counter this violent behavior and prevail. WHY DON'T YOU CHANNEL YOUR ANGER INTO PROVING THAT YOU ARE DRUG FREE BY ACCEPTING RANDOM DRUG TESTING. That seems to be your biggest concern. Pick battles that you feel you actually have a chance of winning by law abiding methods rather than by violence to the public. This isn't like the vicious fight that the HFD had at a dinner when they were one lobster short and they acted like wild animals fighting over a carcus that resulted in injuries. Civilized people don't act that way. Don' worry, be happy. I am by living large.............jus sayin

Edited by KOTW
The Lobster story hasn't been confirmed nor the fact that someone was injured.

According to a post, "you better stay anonymous or a real cop would kick your ass." That sounds like a direct threat to a person on this site. That message should have been edited or not posted at all. If any type of violence came someone's way by an "accidental" leaking of information instead of getting a search warrant, which you cannot get because it's all opinions, legal trouble to KOTW as well as punitive damages attached would surely be coming on fast. In my opinion, the HFD does as it always has done by resorting to violent behavior as group mentality, like a colony of apes. One single fireman would never challenge anyone mano a mano because they are so out of shape that it would be charity if anyone were to counter this violent behavior and prevail. WHY DON'T YOU CHANNEL YOUR ANGER INTO PROVING THAT YOU ARE DRUG FREE BY ACCEPTING RANDOM DRUG TESTING. That seems to be your biggest concern. Pick battles that you feel you actually have a chance of winning by law abiding methods rather than by violence to the public. This isn't like the vicious fight that the HFD had at a dinner when they were one lobster short and they acted like wild animals fighting over a carcus that resulted in injuries. Civilized people don't act that way. Don' worry, be happy. I am by living large.............jus sayin

Now Barney is a legal expert, LOL. There are a lot of us that are fed up with Barney and would like to "talk" to him about this childish behavior that is not reflective of the HPD. But of course, typing away in his momma's basement he feels safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Why type talk as "talk" to him, your obvious source of bad behavior by the Harrison welfare section 8 house. Always quick to the threats and violence against the citizens. You should be called the Harrison Fire Bloods gang; violence, drugs, ect...all the necessary actions of a common street gang.