Comcast Thanksgiving

Guest downwithfedres

Guest downwithfedres

Comcast can celebrate another Thanksgiving,knowing that its payment to the town fathers was sufficient to keep out FIOS for yet another year.

Is there any end to Comcast's greed?Without a viable alternative for its Harrison customers,they continue to increase their rates.For my 2 hookups and internet(no phone),I'm now paying over $143.This is without HD,DVR's,HBO,and any other non essential.Verizon probably would not cost more than $90 for this,at least not for the first year.

Comcast makes generous offers to those whom it wishes to entice into accepting their services.To its current customers,nothing of the kind is offered.Their monopoly status only increases their hubris(similar to all forms of government).

I'm not certain that it is available everywhere in town, but we had FIOS installed earlier this month. When we called Comcast to cancel, they offered us a deal, but it still couldn't beat Verizon. You should contact Verizon to see if it's available for you. Or call Comcast to see what they'll offer to keep you as a customer.

Guest downwithfedres

I'm not certain that it is available everywhere in town, but we had FIOS installed earlier this month. When we called Comcast to cancel, they offered us a deal, but it still couldn't beat Verizon. You should contact Verizon to see if it's available for you. Or call Comcast to see what they'll offer to keep you as a customer.

In what part of town do you live?My block-John Street-is probably being redlined.

they are putting fios all over town , where have you been????????????

this person is right. it is not all over town. there are places that for some reason are not included. john st is one of theme. know your fact before commenting.

In what part of town do you live?My block-John Street-is probably being redlined.

I'm on the south side of town, but if FIOS isn't yet on your street, my guess is that it will be soon.

Guest downwithfedres

I'm on the south side of town, but if FIOS isn't yet on your street, my guess is that it will be soon.

My guess is that they'll take one look at all those Direct TV dishes in the area,and put the equipment back in the truck.Many of the recent arrivals-legal or otherwise-have availed themselves of Direct TV's cheap Spanish language alternative.I would do the same thing were I to be in their position.

Guest know it all

this person is right. it is not all over town. there are places that for some reason are not included. john st is one of theme. know your fact before commenting.

relitive works for verizon, i have inside info , smart ass...........

• 3 weeks later...