Irony

Guest Guest

I find it so ironic and have to laugh with a tear in my eye at all my friends and family that have pubic service jobs eg. teachers, cops, firemen, that were die hard republicans. They used to tell me everything that was wrong with the dems, all the while sitting with a false sense of security in an imaginary ivory tower. Most supported Christie and pushed hard for him. HOW DO YOU LIKE HIM NOW??? Some will still try to seperate their situation from the rest of the "problems" like unions, social sec. after school programs, health care and every other new deal program they can crush. Like I always said to them I have never met anyone in Kearny rich enough to be a conservative republican. And now they come for you, be careful what you ask for because you just got It!!!

Guest 2smart4u

I find it so ironic and have to laugh with a tear in my eye at all my friends and family that have pubic service jobs eg. teachers, cops, firemen, that were die hard republicans. They used to tell me everything that was wrong with the dems, all the while sitting with a false sense of security in an imaginary ivory tower. Most supported Christie and pushed hard for him. HOW DO YOU LIKE HIM NOW??? Some will still try to seperate their situation from the rest of the "problems" like unions, social sec. after school programs, health care and every other new deal program they can crush. Like I always said to them I have never met anyone in Kearny rich enough to be a conservative republican. And now they come for you, be careful what you ask for because you just got It!!!

In the peanut brain of this moron, all of NJ's financial problems suddenly began with Christie's election and not in the years and years of tax & spend democratic rule.

In the peanut brain of this moron, all of NJ's financial problems suddenly began with Christie's election and not in the years and years of tax & spend democratic rule.

Did someone hit a nerve with old smarty pants??? Maybe the post hit a little to close to home!

Guest Irony Appreciator

To the contrary, the poster who started this topic made a good point. He/she never said NJ's financial problems began with Christie. His/her point was that for many years police and fire employees benefited enormously from the system (you know, that tax and spend government you criticize all the time) yet most of police and fire somehow deluded themselves into thinking they weren't living off of the tax and spend system. The irony is that many of them, like you, voted for Republican Christie who is being true to his word in taking down the system.

Yes, 2smart, you voted for your own demise. Tax and spend is not just social security, welfare and Democrats. The tax and spend system is also you, a paid fireman.

Peanut brain... LOL you just made one of my points for me, not 2smart!!!

for the record, the majority of police officers and firefighters in NJ were against Christie from day 1.

Nobody said the majority of cops and firefighters were supporting christie!!! Just some the poster knew and was related to.

Great post!

• 1 month later...