no credibility

Guest guest

There is little doubt that this very forum, KOTW, is being run and edited by the McDonough administration. Any posts exposing jobs, titles, or pay that is out of line in Harrison started not to make it to the board before the election. It wasn't hard to spot. The moderator must have ties to Harrisons current politicians and in my opinion the forum no longer has any credibility, objectivity, or any pertinent current news value at all. It appeared to be consistently biased in favor of the Harrison incumbents towards the election and when certain individuals, not even by name, but by title are mentioned the post is immediately discarded or butchered so the message cannot have any value or transparency to what really goes on behind the scenes. In my opinion, KOTW should be ashamed of itself and just shut down due to lack of credible and consisent posting of all peoples opinions, not just the ones the moderator selects.

There is little doubt that this very forum, KOTW, is being run and edited by the McDonough administration. Any posts exposing jobs, titles, or pay that is out of line in Harrison started not to make it to the board before the election. It wasn't hard to spot. The moderator must have ties to Harrisons current politicians and in my opinion the forum no longer has any credibility, objectivity, or any pertinent current news value at all. It appeared to be consistently biased in favor of the Harrison incumbents towards the election and when certain individuals, not even by name, but by title are mentioned the post is immediately discarded or butchered so the message cannot have any value or transparency to what really goes on behind the scenes. In my opinion, KOTW should be ashamed of itself and just shut down due to lack of credible and consisent posting of all peoples opinions, not just the ones the moderator selects.

This is so both funny and sad at the same time!

Even by the very posting of this message on this Board proves what a joke such a contention is!

I'm a supporter of the Mayor and Council and many of my posts were censored about the opposition. But I never thought it was because of partisan reasons.

It just seems like the Idiots and Fools Coalition (IFC) cannot accept the fact that they were defeated by a 60 to 75% tally in every single race.

But then again, maybe it was KOTW who counted those votes at the polls. That explains it all!

Thank God those idiots didn't get elected!

Next target: Bonnie in 2012! That will end up being a 80/20% defeat for her. You know why? Because KOTW will be verifying those votes once again!

Damn you, KOTW!!!