Jimmy's Pay

Guest NJ Taxpayer

I hear that Doran wants to get into an all-out smack down with Christie,

Now that would be so cool- seeing those two big boys in a street brawl.

Nothing like seeing a good old fashion knuckle fest right here in the streets of Harrison

Now that Christie has enacted the new Superintendant's pay, when is JIMMY BOY going to make the cut?????

Do you mean What's in it for me Jimmy? People need to start realizing that Harrison simply cannot afford these high paid positions given to all the family members and to who purchases the most tickets for cocktail parties. This is simply robbery of taxpayer funds. Now the average resident would gladly take the job for 1/2 the salary, mayors secretary = $136,000.00???? any good executive secretary today will take that job for $50,000.00, why must Harrison be so wastefull. Jimmy got through college on a free ride now he's getting a free ride in Harrison.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW has not verified the amount of the mayor's secretary salary. It may not be accurate.

I hear that Doran wants to get into an all-out smack down with Christie,

Now that would be so cool- seeing those two big boys in a street brawl.

Nothing like seeing a good old fashion knuckle fest right here in the streets of Harrison

I would love to see Christie sitting on Jimmy (what's in it for me),Jimmy yelp like girl. "Please Christie I will take less money so that my school district can save 3 teachers jobs".

Do you mean What's in it for me Jimmy? People need to start realizing that Harrison simply cannot afford these high paid positions given to all the family members and to who purchases the most tickets for cocktail parties. This is simply robbery of taxpayer funds. Now the average resident would gladly take the job for 1/2 the salary, mayors secretary = $136,000.00???? any good executive secretary today will take that job for $50,000.00, why must Harrison be so wastefull. Jimmy got through college on a free ride now he's getting a free ride in Harrison.

KOTW, you were correct the Secretary's salary was incorrect the salary on the 2009 Labor Cost is:$2895.65 per week X 52 weeks= $150,573.80 per year. This is for sure robbery, nothing personal but can Harrison afford these salaries? when people are struggling to pay their bills our leaders are giving money away like its their own. Something needs to be done about the way our community is being managed.

I would love to see Christie sitting on Jimmy (what's in it for me),Jimmy yelp like girl. "Please Christie I will take less money so that my school district can save 3 teachers jobs".

You sound like the girl!