No Traffic Light on Frank E. Rodger Blvd !

Neighbor

How long is it going to take to have the traffic light on Frank E. Rodgers Blvd fixed (near the Path train and the construction site) ???

For the longest time, there has been no working traffic light and no policeman there to manage traffic while pedestrian's attempt to cross the street without getting killed.

Oddly enough, the ONLY TIME there IS a policeman there to guide traffic and pedestrians is on the nights that there is a game in the stadium!

So, imagine that. Right now you have to run for your life to avoid getting hit by a car because there is only a yellow blinking light and cars RARELY slow down.

Maybe when some unfortunately person gets hit by a car? Who is in charge of this mess?

This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

:D

How long is it going to take to have the traffic light on Frank E. Rodgers Blvd fixed (near the Path train and the construction site) ???

For the longest time, there has been no working traffic light and no policeman there to manage traffic while pedestrian's attempt to cross the street without getting killed.

Oddly enough, the ONLY TIME there IS a policeman there to guide traffic and pedestrians is on the nights that there is a game in the stadium!

So, imagine that. Right now you have to run for your life to avoid getting hit by a car because there is only a yellow blinking light and cars RARELY slow down.

Maybe when some unfortunately person gets hit by a car? Who is in charge of this mess?

Time to bring Vicious Vinny out of retirement and hire him as a crossing guard. :lol:

Why don't you start cloning cops you moron, have you been living in a hole? There are only 48 police officers left.. that's 1/3 less than we had 6 years ago. Lock your doors and windows.

Why not cross at Bergen Street or just walk down to the light at the entrance to the Path? Just wait till it starts snowing and the sidewalks don't get shoveled like last year. The developer should be forced to put temporary sidewalks (blacktop like around the arena) before the winter really gets here. Rain or snow, those sidewalks are a mess to walk on.

Instead of posting it why don't you call the town and tell them it's dangerous

You gotta be out of your mind, it is after elections and they will not only blow smoke up my ass, but tell me that they will get back to me. They do not care about the residents they care about their paychecks and power. I just can't figure out how these people keep getting voted in. Like I posted, before election they promise the world, red bull tickets, handicapp parking, private parking, free shots, free meals and a great Holloween gathering, and more. after election, don't bother me the counciman told me.

• 2 weeks later...

To: Wyatt & *duh*

There ARE COPS there EVERY TIME there is a game at the stadium!! They'd have to be DUMBER THAN YOU ARE to NOT be aware there is a danger there for not having a working street light. The builders have to also be stupid to not be aware of this. And, I HAVE called, amongst many others I am sure.

To date; by the way, there is one working NOW, so obviously they've had enough complaints or smarts to finally move their butts and fix it! :P:P

The Red Bulls only pay for a certain number of police officers per game to deal with the traffic. If you want more the town will have to call them in at the full overtime rate payed for by the town of Harrison. Make up your mind. Why can't a few of the fireman get out of bed and diredt traffic to help out? They are already are on duty and no additional cost would be incurred.