Question about Town website

Guest Loki

Does anyone know why, on the official town site, if you click on Municipal Budget, it says "page can not be found?"

The Mayor promised transparency, yet the budget is not on the website, I sure hope this can be resolved quickly. Otherwise, it looks like they are trying to hide something.

Guest Fact Checker

Does anyone know why, on the official town site, if you click on Municipal Budget, it says "page can not be found?"

The Mayor promised transparency, yet the budget is not on the website, I sure hope this can be resolved quickly. Otherwise, it looks like they are trying to hide something.

Would they be hiding something like a 2 million dollar accounting error that they are dropping on the police and fire to make up? Or maybe hiding what happened to the 7 million dollar surplus the town had 6 months ago? Lots of questions in Big Al's transparency plan.

Day three, and the page still cannot be found. This doesn't exude confidence considering the impending layoffs. If anyone is going to lose a job, shouldn't the budget be available so people can see whether or not the layoffs are necessary?

I think it should too, but the Mayor does not want you to see actual numbers.