Zombies win again.

Guest BlueTideBacker

Guest BlueTideBacker

The Zombies are all back in Holy Cross cemetery. They did their mayors bidding again and voted the party line. Of course the Zombies won't have to pay the next tax increase coming out soon so why should they care.

Guest crip keeper

Bluetider, time for you to relize that you are a loser and have been backing a group of losres. Move into the 21 century and relize progess is what happens as time goes on, Your anti and other nonscence shows that you are one of those people who fear progress and would rather fade into time as a ghost town. If you no longer reside in the town of harrison ,you should not have any input to the problems we taxpayers have to deal with. If you do live in town you should be happy that someone is trying to move harrison into a better future.........

Bluetider, time for you to relize that you are a loser and have been backing a group of losres. Move into the 21 century and relize progess is what happens as time goes on, Your anti and other nonscence shows that you are one of those people who fear progress and would rather fade into time as a ghost town. If you no longer reside in the town of harrison ,you should not have any input to the problems we taxpayers have to deal with. If you do live in town you should be happy that someone is trying to move harrison into a better future.........

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE INTO THE 21ST CENTURY AND BUY A COMPUTER WITH SPELL-CHECK

Guest daniel webster

WHY DON'T YOU MOVE INTO THE 21ST CENTURY AND BUY A COMPUTER WITH SPELL-CHECK

the spelling did not lose the thought of the statement made, evidently you did get the message............

Guest BlueTideBacker

This clown with a 5th grade writing level is obviously one of the Zombies. Pathetic.

This clown with a 5th grade writing level is obviously one of the Zombies. Pathetic.

And your comprehension level is about the same. The people have spoken and it's time for you understand that you and your opinions are a minority. That doesn't make them zombies, just maybe they know what's better for the town then you do. Deal with it.

Only thing is this clown is laughing, you sound like your crying a bit , who's the fool jo..........

Guest Harrisonian

The function of the majority is to govern, the function of the minority is to become the majority.

Guest dogretired

Please don't anyone complain about higher taxes, non-posting of jobs, higher "sewer charges", meetings held at 12 noon when most cannot attend,abrupt closing of meetings when the answer cannot be honestly answered, rubber stamp council who never speaks up except to say "yes"

Guest BlueTideBacker

And your comprehension level is about the same. The people have spoken and it's time for you understand that you and your opinions are a minority. That doesn't make them zombies, just maybe they know what's better for the town then you do. Deal with it.

And of course you're referring to Harrison, that one square mile town with a huge amount of debt strapped onto the backs of the taxpayers, ridiculously high taxes, no green spaces for our kids to play, a redevelopment that was completely mishandled, a stadium with an apparent sweetheart contract

that apparently feels they don't owe Harrison any money.

Yes, I can see why you feel the Zombies are doing such a wonderful job.

And of course you're referring to Harrison, that one square mile town with a huge amount of debt strapped onto the backs of the taxpayers, ridiculously high taxes, no green spaces for our kids to play, a redevelopment that was completely mishandled, a stadium with an apparent sweetheart contract

that apparently feels they don't owe Harrison any money.

Yes, I can see why you feel the Zombies are doing such a wonderful job.

Sorry Stevie boy you lost the right to comment when you LOST, PEOPLE FINALLY REALIZE WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE. MARIA *** ***** IS NEXT!

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest BlueTideBacker

Please don't anyone complain about higher taxes, non-posting of jobs, higher "sewer charges", meetings held at 12 noon when most cannot attend,abrupt closing of meetings when the answer cannot be honestly answered, rubber stamp council who never speaks up except to say "yes"

I cannot understand how this mayor keeps getting re-elected. There is nothing a voter can point to and say "this is why I voted for the mayor's slate". To the contrary, anything you can point to would be a reason NOT to vote row A.

Seeing this mayor win re-election reminds me of the blind obedience between Jim Jones and his Kool-Aid followers, it just defies logic.

I cannot understand how this mayor keeps getting re-elected. There is nothing a voter can point to and say "this is why I voted for the mayor's slate". To the contrary, anything you can point to would be a reason NOT to vote row A.

Seeing this mayor win re-election reminds me of the blind obedience between Jim Jones and his Kool-Aid followers, it just defies logic.

Sorry Maria you lost your right to comment; also, you were never logical to begin with!

Not even close. Jim Jones followers all died, Ray's are all all viable candidates and attractive to local voters. Start now and put your name out there and get ready for the next election in a few years, otherwise you're just a sore loser. Don't B**ch - organize and get more attractive candidates without all the baggage.

I can't understand why you find it so hard to accept the election results. The public has spoken and the results are in. If you can't except the results then pack you bags and relocate. The majority of the people know whats better for this town and you have so much contemp you can't except the outcome.

Guest Happy Voter

Lets get real. For all we locals B**ch and moan, McDonough and team have dedicated themselves to making Harrison better. When all is said and done Ray, Jimmy, Larry, Anselmo, and Jesus, are the best choice for Harrison. Don't ask me why, because I would never put up with the BS they do, but they dedicate their all to make life better for us. I am not so sure we really appreciate them. You can say all you want during the election, but they spend countless hours trying to do what is right. I do belive that when the curtain closed all Harrison residents knew what the right thing to do was. That is why they won so big. Please do not keep insulting the will of the people. Even if they voted only the 'pocketbook' issue, they voted the McDonough slate. Let us hope that in this day and age of cynicism, that people like Ray will continue to rise to the occasion and represent the rest of us.