Nancy Pelosi is fired.

Guest 2smart4u

The Wicked Witch is dead.

The Wicked Witch stole Delaware from the Republicans and gave it to the Dems. Thanks Christine O'Donnell for being crazy and forcing Delaware voters to go Coons.

The Wicked Witch is dead.

All I know, is when Obama meets to try to reach a compromise, which I dont' see happening, I want John Boehner to say, " Because we won."

That would take some of the sparkle off of his arrogance.

All I know, is when Obama meets to try to reach a compromise, which I dont' see happening, I want John Boehner to say, " Because we won."

Yes, repeating the mistakes of the Democrats is a fantastic idea.

Guest 2smart4u

I want Boehner to also say "elections have consequences" and "the dems will have to ride in the back".

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fact Checker

I want Boehner to also say "elections have consequences" and "the dems will have to ride in the back".

Hey 2smart, will those consequences include cuts in federal government spending for local municipalities like COPS grants, SAFER grants, Fire Hazard grants that you depend on?

Hey 2smart, will those consequences include cuts in federal government spending for local municipalities like COPS grants, SAFER grants, Fire Hazard grants that you depend on?

I'll give Boehner a call and get back to you.