The False Info

Guest Guest

Today at the Gardens/Courts we recieved a letter under the door from Maria McCormick. The letter was so far off from the truth and by far in poor taste. I dont know if she knows but Mr. Rodger's no longer works for the Housing Authority. (feel stupid who are you beefing with?) The other thing is people dont just get in here and there is a process and a background check of any new tenant applying. What I have to say to Maria and any other dumbshit that has a problem with the way things are done here is YOU DONT LIVE HERE - YOU DONT KNOW! The DTL was the BEST thing they could have put in place, I dont want my children to be at risk when there is drug dealing and gang members coming through, you get rid of the trash and the trash that comes with it stays out too. You all talk a bunch a bull trying to win people over then you get in and do NOTHING. I have not seen Maria or Steve come through with anything but argument's, attitudes and holding up the redevelopment which could open up job for a lot of people. How can you vote for people who have been walking around lying to the residents of Harrison. Maybe if they did things the right and legal way maybe they can put these people that cant get into the Gardens in their apartment building or illegal rooming house.

What I say to the Tenants in the Gardens and Courts is if you and your family want to live in a safe drug free, thug free environment Vote Ray all the way..The McCormick's want to allow the people on the DTL back in....Mike didn't decide that the Court System did.

Another half-assed letter from the F COLUMNISTS IN WARD 2

How unprofessional could they BE.

LOOKS LIKE IT WAS MADE ON PAPYRUS.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR EYES , :lol::lol::lol: WHAT A ORGANIZATION THEY HAVE :lol::lol::lol:

----ARTIES WAS WAY BETTER----

Today at the Gardens/Courts we recieved a letter under the door from Maria McCormick. The letter was so far off from the truth and by far in poor taste. I dont know if she knows but Mr. Rodger's no longer works for the Housing Authority. (feel stupid who are you beefing with?) The other thing is people dont just get in here and there is a process and a background check of any new tenant applying. What I have to say to Maria and any other dumbshit that has a problem with the way things are done here is YOU DONT LIVE HERE - YOU DONT KNOW! The DTL was the BEST thing they could have put in place, I dont want my children to be at risk when there is drug dealing and gang members coming through, you get rid of the trash and the trash that comes with it stays out too. You all talk a bunch a bull trying to win people over then you get in and do NOTHING. I have not seen Maria or Steve come through with anything but argument's, attitudes and holding up the redevelopment which could open up job for a lot of people. How can you vote for people who have been walking around lying to the residents of Harrison. Maybe if they did things the right and legal way maybe they can put these people that cant get into the Gardens in their apartment building or illegal rooming house.

What I say to the Tenants in the Gardens and Courts is if you and your family want to live in a safe drug free, thug free environment Vote Ray all the way..The McCormick's want to allow the people on the DTL back in....Mike didn't decide that the Court System did.

Hey yeah, you're kind of right, but the Mayor got rid of Mike and Mike was the one who cleaned the place up.Now Mike's gone, and there's some stranger calling the shots down there. They're wasting all kinds of money paying people to run the place, don't know their ass from a hole in the wall. Then you got Larry, who shouldn't be on that Board in the first place. It's a conflict of interest. You have the Mayor's secretary from Passaic Valley on the Board who has no clue about public housing. You have some d**b a** tenant who wants to get an apartment for her family member and then you have a Republican from Ocean County who hates Mike Rodgers. There goes your four votes to THREE. I would love to agree with you to vote for the Fat Man rather than Maria the Mouth, I just can't do it. So sorry that you people have no one to lead you out of the muck and mire. Maybe one of you should step up to the plate. Sorry for your troubles.

The Mayor has no buiness down there. The Mayor has no business in the Board of ED either.

The Mayor has no business in the Health Dept., nor in the Library. He's paranoid and has to have his hand and spies in all of it.

I agree for the most part, I am in favor of the DTL.I do however don't understand how it works because their is someone on that list that I think don't belong there. Then their is the ex worker who should be on the list and isn't. Is it because he is related to the mayor?

Guest u will c

Hey yeah, you're kind of right, but the Mayor got rid of Mike and Mike was the one who cleaned the place up.Now Mike's gone, and there's some stranger calling the shots down there. They're wasting all kinds of money paying people to run the place, don't know their ass from a hole in the wall. Then you got Larry, who shouldn't be on that Board in the first place. It's a conflict of interest. You have the Mayor's secretary from Passaic Valley on the Board who has no clue about public housing. You have some d**b a** tenant who wants to get an apartment for her family member and then you have a Republican from Ocean County who hates Mike Rodgers. There goes your four votes to THREE. I would love to agree with you to vote for the Fat Man rather than Maria the Mouth, I just can't do it. So sorry that you people have no one to lead you out of the muck and mire. Maybe one of you should step up to the plate. Sorry for your troubles.

The Mayor has no buiness down there. The Mayor has no business in the Board of ED either.

The Mayor has no business in the Health Dept., nor in the Library. He's paranoid and has to have his hand and spies in all of it.

Here's another bulletin Mike Rodgers has a lawsuit in the Superior Court.He is suing the Mayor,the Authority and the Town of Harrison.This is going to be real interesting.You all know the story.He was asked by one of the three to do something in violation of H.U.D. regulations and the law.He refused!

Say what you will about Mike Rodgers .He's an honest and honorable man.He was trying to protect the residents of the Gardens and the Courts.It's public record.He did a great job down here.

I guess this was what you have to do to get your name back!One or all of them should go to jail.

Iwould like to know how the person who sent this letter from Marie McCormick(fake or not)by way of children sliding it under doors,obtained it? I believe that was a letter sent to Harrison Housing not the public.I also believe that it is illegal for one to obtain such letter. How did a resident of the Harrison Housing get this letter? If you are so concerned, why not state your name. Is it because your ex also belongs on the list? This is not a letter in support of Maria McCormick,(I voted for Ray)I just want to know how and why you can get away with breaking the law, and using children to do your runnig around for you. I'm sure you weren't the only one involved your to much of a puppet. In closing I would like to ask you why you didn't sign your name? Is it because people would laugh? People in glass houses etc. etc. etc.

Here's another bulletin Mike Rodgers has a lawsuit in the Superior Court.He is suing the Mayor,the Authority and the Town of Harrison.This is going to be real interesting.You all know the story.He was asked by one of the three to do something in violation of H.U.D. regulations and the law.He refused!

Say what you will about Mike Rodgers .He's an honest and honorable man.He was trying to protect the residents of the Gardens and the Courts.It's public record.He did a great job down here.

I guess this was what you have to do to get your name back!One or all of them should go to jail.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH! HE TOLD THE MAYOR NO AND THAT IS THE PRICE HE PAID. HE HAD THE BEST INTEREST AND SAFETY OF THE TENANTS AND LOST HIS JOB FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING.

THANK YOU MIKE! I WISH YOU THE BEST! I HOPE THEY ALL GET THEIRS.

Iwould like to know how the person who sent this letter from Marie McCormick(fake or not)by way of children sliding it under doors,obtained it? I believe that was a letter sent to Harrison Housing not the public.I also believe that it is illegal for one to obtain such letter. How did a resident of the Harrison Housing get this letter? If you are so concerned, why not state your name. Is it because your ex also belongs on the list? This is not a letter in support of Maria McCormick,(I voted for Ray)I just want to know how and why you can get away with breaking the law, and using children to do your runnig around for you. I'm sure you weren't the only one involved your to much of a puppet. In closing I would like to ask you why you didn't sign your name? Is it because people would laugh? People in glass houses etc. etc. etc.

It was probably the tenant who is on the board. That whole boardis a conflict of interest. The 4 puppets of the Mayor.

Guest ocean county

I read with great interest the story in the Observer about Mike Rodgers' lawsuit against the Mayor, the Town,and the HHA.Who is the Babe who issued the prepared statement?Is she the one who lives and votes in Ocean County?Is she the one who was the fundraiser for the Essex County Executive who went to jail,James Treffinger?Didn't she avoid indictment by testifying against him?Isn't she the republican who was put on the Harrison Authority by the governor?What connection does she have with the people of Harrison?Does she even care about the people of Harrison??

What was her logic in saying Mike is looking for a payout when he was fired illegally and he is suing to get his job back?Wouldn't he still be working?

Did Mike Rogers create this situation because he performed his job and obeyed the law?Did this chairwoman from Ocean County at the behest fo the Mayor create this situation and put the taxpayers in jeopardy by the illegal firing?

These are all questions that will be answered in a Court of LAW.

One Last question,Will this woman apologize to The people of Harrison and Mike Rogers when the whip comes down?

She screwed up in Essex County and now Harrison is reaping the benefits.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

KOTW, these are just questions that don't require editing just answers.

Guest Harrisonian

I read with great interest the story in the Observer about Mike Rodgers' lawsuit against the Mayor, the Town,and the HHA.Who is the Babe who issued the prepared statement?Is she the one who lives and votes in Ocean County?Is she the one who was the fundraiser for the Essex County Executive who went to jail,James Treffinger?Didn't she avoid indictment by testifying against him?Isn't she the republican who was put on the Harrison Authority by the governor?What connection does she have with the people of Harrison?Does she even care about the people of Harrison??

What was her logic in saying Mike is looking for a payout when he was fired illegally and he is suing to get his job back?Wouldn't he still be working?

Did Mike Rogers create this situation because he performed his job and obeyed the law?Did this chairwoman from Ocean County at the behest fo the Mayor create this situation and put the taxpayers in jeopardy by the illegal firing?

These are all questions that will be answered in a Court of LAW.

One Last question,Will this woman apologize to The people of Harrison and Mike Rogers when the whip comes down?

She screwed up in Essex County and now Harrison is reaping the benefits.

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

KOTW, these are just questions that don't require editing just answers.

Wasn't she also ***** by Passaic Valley S.C??? I thought it was impossible to get fired from there?

Why does she have anything to do with decisions affecting the The people in the Gardens or the Courts??

Who is she??