KOTW

Guest guest

In my opinion, the name KOTW should be changed to "The McMole and Clowncil Campaign Forum" until after the election and the new Mayor McCormick takes over. This is due to the fact that the site has become biased for some reason. It has to due with money, thats obvious. Is it pecuniary renumeration in the form of cash filled envelopes or the promise of a well over six figure made up title in the future? It was fair until about two weeks ago, so the McMole Campaign representative i.e. Bagman must have been gotten to KOTW in that period. It looks as if the Town of Harrison will have a new "Beautification Officer" at 125K/year ******* to ** **** *** ***** was ******* for the ****** *** **** RAy-Ray *** *** *** at *** **** ******. Remember, the ****** **** ***** was the one who ****** ****** ****** the *** ** ****. As to state funding, how can you ask for more when you are not already doing your best with what you have. End of the lesson. If this opinion is posted, which I doubt for obvious reasons, VOTE McCORMICK and at least have a chance at saving your home.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

In my opinion, the name KOTW should be changed to "The McMole and Clowncil Campaign Forum" until after the election and the new Mayor McCormick takes over. This is due to the fact that the site has become biased for some reason. It has to due with money, thats obvious. Is it pecuniary renumeration in the form of cash filled envelopes or the promise of a well over six figure made up title in the future? It was fair until about two weeks ago, so the McMole Campaign representative i.e. Bagman must have been gotten to KOTW in that period. It looks as if the Town of Harrison will have a new "Beautification Officer" at 125K/year ******* to ** **** *** ***** was ******* for the ****** *** **** RAy-Ray *** *** *** at *** **** ******. Remember, the ****** **** ***** was the one who ****** ****** ****** the *** ** ****. As to state funding, how can you ask for more when you are not already doing your best with what you have. End of the lesson. If this opinion is posted, which I doubt for obvious reasons, VOTE McCORMICK and at least have a chance at saving your home.

Wow, someone was drinking his or her breakfast this morning!