McCormicks running scared?

Guest Guest

Ever since the letter from the H.D.O. exposing the true McCormicks, Steve's been running around banging up silly looking posters. Look like wanted posters. Also they are challenging the other side to a debate. Here's a couple of topics:

A- Are they ever going to pay back the people they scammed?

B- How would they even dream of running this town?

C- Will Gavini ever do it legally?

D- Will Rodrigues buy permits?

E- Will O'Brien stop stalking Doran?

The "F" Team for FARCE

Guest god help us

Is it true that the McCormick team is being investigated by the State of New Jersey Election Law commission as of 10/19/10 for the posters that don't have paid for by. typical Steve & Marie crap!

Guest dogretired

Ever since the letter from the H.D.O. exposing the true McCormicks, Steve's been running around banging up silly looking posters. Look like wanted posters. Also they are challenging the other side to a debate. Here's a couple of topics:

A- Are they ever going to pay back the people they scammed?

B- How would they even dream of running this town?

C- Will Gavini ever do it legally?

D- Will Rodrigues buy permits?

E- Will O'Brien stop stalking Doran?

The "F" Team for FARCE

Is Tanski ever going to pay back the parking meter money? Could they not seize some tangible assets of his as well?

Is it true that the McCormick team is being investigated by the State of New Jersey Election Law commission as of 10/19/10 for the posters that don't have paid for by. typical Steve & Marie crap!

Come on , why should they start to obey the law now for

Guest Observations

As we approach the last week of the campaign I am offering some 'inside' observations on this largely hyped, yet bland and fizzled campaign. As was the case in the last election, the McComics were not able to generate the anger outside the 2nd District. Mc Donough was the water on their fire.

It has become obvious to all that the vote last election was FOR Millan and NOT the McComics, Wood and others.

The Mc Donough Camp has effectively exposed the truth about the McComics posse. Rumor has it that they are heading for the hills before the onslaught of Nov. 2.

The Mc Comics- Bankrupt couple living off whatever little remains ** *** *********** ****** from banks and investors, yet Stevie boy reads all the financial journals. Now Maria and troop are being investigated by the Election Enforcement Commission for Campaign abuse and fraud. Does it really surprise you? The campaign reports only $50. raised, nothing spent, and nothing raised. Tell me the bankruptcy court would not love to know where this money comes from? Typical Mc Comics....Blame the town! People felt that she is just not mayoral material. Actually, most think it would be a train wreck! PS How do you ***** **** **** *** ***? Mc Donough will win...thank God.

In the first the neophyte was like a fish out of water. Although at times nasty and distrusted, he was fairly disconnected from the group, unable to contribute and is feeling used. He was just a pulse in a vain attempt to catch the big and popular Mr. H.

Millan has mended all the 2nd district fences and will again be the Councilman for his people. This may be a first in Harrison's history. Whinny Stevie boy will return to working on whatever property has not been returned to the bank.

Dominick Rodrigues- Never took part in any activity remotely connected to Harrison. Another constant complainer who ran for office because the town would not approve his illegal apartments. Maria reported, that when campaigning, he did not know anyone! He had no idea of the issues. Why, you ask? He does not live in Harrison. ** ** ******** ***** ************ *** ******* ** *****. His auto registration and insurance, **** **** * ***** *******. The word around Larry's Elkdom lodge is that Dominick belongs to the ******** Elk's Lodge! He is most famous for--you could die of thirst before he would buy you drink. Larry looks really safe.

O'Brien- her nicey- nicey lasted for about a week. Most found her abrasive and incoherent. Doran's strategy worked-by just letting her talk to people, she garnered votes for him. As posted here before, she is angry that she only makes 100 G's and thinks the world owes her something. Her biggest mistake was bringing * ***** campaigning with her. It was reported that when a resident asked her about her views on illegal apartments she became enraged and started blaming the McComics. She was also seen ********* ***** outside the McDonough Party the other night. The stress of the campaign is wearing her down. Meanwhile, Doran continues to smile, walk his dogs and greet the neighbors that like him. All is good in Mayberry.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I can't belive the first picture in the friends of Harrison section .

who weighs more? , A to the left (or) B to the right. its close..... only politicans .

We should have a eat off instead of an election.

To the poster who used two persons real names as their "Guest" name. KOTW's policy is not to post those posts. Please avoid using individuals names when posting as a Guest.

Good For You, KOTW! I Totally Agree With Your Policy! Glad To See You're On The Job!

By The Way, I'm Beginning To Find Your Icon/Pic A Little Exciting---But That's Another Topic Altogether! :wub:

To the poster who used two persons real names as their "Guest" name. KOTW's policy is not to post those posts. Please avoid using individuals names when posting as a Guest.

Good job KOTW. Now a question for you - do any moderators/adminstrators post under regular screen names on any of the boards?

Good job KOTW. Now a question for you - do any moderators/adminstrators post under regular screen names on any of the boards?

KOTW only moderates.

Since the identity of moderators/administrators are suppose to be a secret, we decline to answer your question.

KOTW only moderates.

Since the identity of moderators/administrators are suppose to be a secret, we decline to answer your question.

I understand your "need" for secrecy (not really), but I didn't ask for specific screen names, just a simple yes or no. Do any moderators/adminstrators post on here under screen names. A yes or no shouldn't compromise state secrets.

Good For You, KOTW! I Totally Agree With Your Policy! Glad To See You're On The Job!

By The Way, I'm Beginning To Find Your Icon/Pic A Little Exciting---But That's Another Topic Altogether! :wub:

Now that I think about it, I think I saw KOTW out the other night with Doran and his posse at some pre-Halloween Party. Yeah, the Bat Man costume- I’m certain that was KOTW!

This most assuredly lends credence to the Idiots and Fools Coalition (IFC) claim that this Board is partial in favor of Doran and his cronies!

Yep KOTW, you’ve been exposed!

But then again, I saw a Witch in that same group with Doran. Does this mean that O’Brien has crossed over to the dark side?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: HAPPY HALLOWEEN, KIDDIES !!! :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

As we approach the last week of the campaign I am offering some 'inside' observations on this largely hyped, yet bland and fizzled campaign. As was the case in the last election, the McComics were not able to generate the anger outside the 2nd District. Mc Donough was the water on their fire.

It has become obvious to all that the vote last election was FOR Millan and NOT the McComics, Wood and others.

The Mc Donough Camp has effectively exposed the truth about the McComics posse. Rumor has it that they are heading for the hills before the onslaught of Nov. 2.

The Mc Comics- Bankrupt couple living off whatever little remains ** *** *********** ****** from banks and investors, yet Stevie boy reads all the financial journals. Now Maria and troop are being investigated by the Election Enforcement Commission for Campaign abuse and fraud. Does it really surprise you? The campaign reports only $50. raised, nothing spent, and nothing raised. Tell me the bankruptcy court would not love to know where this money comes from? Typical Mc Comics....Blame the town! People felt that she is just not mayoral material. Actually, most think it would be a train wreck! PS How do you ***** **** **** *** ***? Mc Donough will win...thank God.

In the first the neophyte was like a fish out of water. Although at times nasty and distrusted, he was fairly disconnected from the group, unable to contribute and is feeling used. He was just a pulse in a vain attempt to catch the big and popular Mr. H.

Millan has mended all the 2nd district fences and will again be the Councilman for his people. This may be a first in Harrison's history. Whinny Stevie boy will return to working on whatever property has not been returned to the bank.

Dominick Rodrigues- Never took part in any activity remotely connected to Harrison. Another constant complainer who ran for office because the town would not approve his illegal apartments. Maria reported, that when campaigning, he did not know anyone! He had no idea of the issues. Why, you ask? He does not live in Harrison. ** ** ******** ***** ************ *** ******* ** *****. His auto registration and insurance, **** **** * ***** *******. The word around Larry's Elkdom lodge is that Dominick belongs to the ******** Elk's Lodge! He is most famous for--you could die of thirst before he would buy you drink. Larry looks really safe.

O'Brien- her nicey- nicey lasted for about a week. Most found her abrasive and incoherent. Doran's strategy worked-by just letting her talk to people, she garnered votes for him. As posted here before, she is angry that she only makes 100 G's and thinks the world owes her something. Her biggest mistake was bringing * ***** campaigning with her. It was reported that when a resident asked her about her views on illegal apartments she became enraged and started blaming the McComics. She was also seen ********* ***** outside the McDonough Party the other night. The stress of the campaign is wearing her down. Meanwhile, Doran continues to smile, walk his dogs and greet the neighbors that like him. All is good in Mayberry.

How was the meet & greet? Did it live up to the expectations? How much did Dom charge for a beer? I did hear the speeches to no crowd are still going on several hours later.

McDonough's slogan:

H onesty

I ntegrity

D edication

E xperience

Maria and her Independents candidates haven't been running away from anything. They've been going around talking to people. They shoed up and talked to the people, while Frank Nasciemento (one of Ray's bobble-head councildrones) called the cops to make sure they wouldn't enter the building. Would it have been better for all Harrisonians to hear a debate - of course, but you can't expect the Democrats to show up when their record shows they've tanked the town while making themselves wealthy. The Jersey Journal had it right when they compared Maria and Ray:

Maria McCormick

Friday, October 29, 2010

FAMILY: Married, two teenage daughters

PROFESSION: Property manager.

POSITIONS HELD: Member of the Harrison Lions Club for 12 years, volunteer firefighter with the East Newark Volunteer Fire Department

THREE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Acting as "a voice for the people" on the council in questioning the McDonough administration

THREE TOP PRIORITIES: Stabilize the municipal budget despite a $3.8 million drop in state aid. Promote more activities for children by renovating recreational spaces and extending the hours of the community center. To construct affordable senior housing for Harrison residents.

BALLOT SLOGAN: "Independents for Change"

Raymond J. McDonough

Friday, October 29, 2010

FAMILY: Married

PROFESSION: Employee at Passaic Valley Sewerage Commission

POSITIONS HELD: Mayor

THREE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS: No response

THREE TOP PRIORITIES: No response

BALLOT SLOGAN: None

I guess real papers wouldn't let him lie about non-existent accomplishments. He couldn't say that the Red Bulls would pay a tax bill they didn't owe because of one of Ray's incompetent cronies put in the lease agreement which says that the Red Bulls as tenant "shall not be subject to real property taxation. In the event that such tax exempt status is contested, the Parties agree to jointly defend such tax exempt status." Ground and Stadium Lease "Section 4. Taxes and Assessments" page 17. The parties ar the Red Bulls and the (HRA) Harrison Redevelopment Agency!

Ray and Jimmy are either complete idiots or someone made a ton of money. What we all know is that they are bullies and liars. If they lied on something this big, what are the chances they're telling the truth on anything else.

Maria and her Independents candidates haven't been running away from anything. They've been going around talking to people. They shoed up and talked to the people, while Frank Nasciemento (one of Ray's bobble-head councildrones) called the cops to make sure they wouldn't enter the building. Would it have been better for all Harrisonians to hear a debate - of course, but you can't expect the Democrats to show up when their record shows they've tanked the town while making themselves wealthy. The Jersey Journal had it right when they compared Maria and Ray:

Maria McCormick

Friday, October 29, 2010

POSITIONS HELD: Member of the Harrison Lions Club for 12 years, volunteer firefighter with the East Newark Volunteer Fire Department

THREE BIGGEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS: Acting as "a voice for the people" on the council in questioning the McDonough administration

THREE TOP PRIORITIES: Stabilize the municipal budget despite a $3.8 million drop in state aid. Promote more activities for children by renovating recreational spaces and extending the hours of the community center. To construct affordable senior housing for Harrison residents.

Raymond J. McDonough

Friday, October 29, 2010

I guess real papers wouldn't let him lie about non-existent accomplishments. He couldn't say that the Red Bulls would pay a tax bill they didn't owe because of one of Ray's incompetent cronies put in the lease agreement which says that the Red Bulls as tenant "shall not be subject to real property taxation. In the event that such tax exempt status is contested, the Parties agree to jointly defend such tax exempt status." Ground and Stadium Lease "Section 4. Taxes and Assessments" page 17. The parties ar the Red Bulls and the (HRA) Harrison Redevelopment Agency!

Ray and Jimmy are either complete idiots or someone made a ton of money. What we all know is that they are bullies and liars. If they lied on something this big, what are the chances they're telling the truth on anything else.

Please tell me what property Maria the mouth manages well enough so that the taxes are paid, its not going into foreclosure or illegal construction without the proper permits was not done on it! Is this what you want trying to run our town Maria the mouth and her clown of a mate Stevie boy?

Please tell me what property Maria the mouth manages well enough so that the taxes are paid, its not going into foreclosure or illegal construction without the proper permits was not done on it! Is this what you want trying to run our town Maria the mouth and her clown of a mate Stevie boy?

hahahaha well we know Ray didn't do anything at PVSC - except a collect a fat paycheck. He also keeps lying about the Red Bulls paying taxes, which I notice you keep conveniently skipping. That's what's important to the taxpayer.

Maria McCormick

Friday, October 29, 2010

Raymond J. McDonough

Friday, October 29, 2010

They are both, complete idiots and they both make a ton of money. what they forget to remember is that our Governor is already on them like a fly on crap..... the bus will soon come for you too Jimmy and Ray. Remember the article in the Star Ledger 2007, "Little Town, Big Corruption"?

If they robbed their own Mother what makes you think they will not rob the town and the taxpayers?????