Harrison Election Poll

KOTW

Neck and Neck between McDonough and McCormick. Just realized that no matter what the Mc's win.

Just wait until later in the day- McDonough's margin will get much bigger. The Idiots and Fools Coalition (IFC) are mostly unemployed and have the time to vote during the day. McDonough's supporters are working during the day and will probably vote sometime tonight.

Just wait until later in the day- McDonough's margin will get much bigger. The Idiots and Fools Coalition (IFC) are mostly unemployed and have the time to vote during the day. McDonough's supporters are working during the day and will probably vote sometime tonight.

OMG! For those of you who don't know what that stands for, it stands for "Oh My God". What a joke. If you people believe that McDonough's people are working during the day, think again. They are on call 24 7. That's how they get their jobs. McDonough's margin will not get much bigger at the end of the day. They will have to put the pressure on Town employees to vote early and often. I hope that the other side has some support so that we get a fair election. Nobody knows who you vote for in that booth, that's the truth. Vote for who you think will do the best job for our Town. If you think that not voting will make things better, think again. The only thing that counts are votes. Please get out there and vote. May the Best person win.

Duh after the party ****, ******, jimmy and ray will go to the 3rd. floor and vote for ray.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Let's see, Ray says he's not going to run for mayor. The HCDO says you have to, we cannot possibly give the "nod" to any other sitting council person (due to a conflict of interest J. Doran $225,000). Does anyone else see the ineptitude of this sitting council? Wait until the new tax bills come out, conveniently after the election. Good luck Harrisonians, it will be very hard to live here!!!!

Working where the last time i heard they were in Hoboken getting lunch on company time ,you don't think can vote on town time or town computers !

Guest THE BOSS

WITH THE DOORBELLS NOT ANSWERED,THE SIGNS AROUND TOWN,

:ph34r: AND A CLEAR CUT AGENDA :ph34r: .

HAS IT SUNK IN YET, THE IFC IS GOING TO LOSE.

BIG..................

BY THE WAY DOMINICK SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NEW ALBUM LABEL ON THE DVD SHOULD BE.

"GREETINGS FROM BRICKTOWN N.J."

WITH THE DOORBELLS NOT ANSWERED,THE SIGNS AROUND TOWN,

:ph34r: AND A CLEAR CUT AGENDA :ph34r: .

HAS IT SUNK IN YET, THE IFC IS GOING TO LOSE.

BIG..................

BY THE WAY DOMINICK SOUNDS LIKE YOUR NEW ALBUM LABEL ON THE DVD SHOULD BE.

"GREETINGS FROM BRICKTOWN N.J."

And where does Ray McDonough pay property taxes? Not Harrison. On the independentsforchangeharrisonnj.org site it says Dominick's son just graduated from High Tech High School. How would he have commuted from Brick? I think his wife works in Jersey City. Ray can lie all he wants, but what he can't do is run on a record of accomplishment because he doesn't have one.

If the Independents for Change candidates don't win, and we need all of them, then we get what we deserve. Taxes will go through the roof. They will fire more low paid workers. The Red Bulls will be laughing all the way to the bank because their lease says they don't have to pay us a cent. Ask Ray to explain page 17 in the Ground and Stadium Lease - it's in Section 4 "Taxes and Assessments". So if they don't have to and we can't make them, they won't. I want to know how much money ******** ****** made in brokering deals. I want to know how much we paid to lawyers to get screwed this way.

Ray says he doesn't "think debate is appropriate for this election." This is the first time in how many decades that there was any opposition. When would be a good time?

Ray lies about the Red Bulls. In their contract it says we have to pay their court costs if we try to change the contract and get them to pay. So we had to borrow money, and pay hundreds of thousands in fees, to use that borrowed money to pay off one year of a 30 year loan. These are just plain facts.How are we going to pay both loans next year?

The tax bill hasn't gone down once in sixteen years and he says that it will go down next year. How? That's what people want to know.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest CARROT TOP

I HEAR THE CADILLAC CONVERTIBLES ARE RENTED FOR RAY AND THE BOYS

FOR THE VICTORY PARADE AROUND TOWN TUESDAY AT 8:15 PM .

YOU COULD WAVE AT THEM FROM YOUR PORCH AS THEY GO BY YOUR HOUSE.

BEST VIEWING AREA WILL BE BY THE REC CENTER. ALL THE BEST..

Carrot Top those cadillacs could easily be the Big Blue Bus taking them for the ride over to the FBI office in Newark.

Yeah, and it's our tax dollars that will have paid for them. Speaking about taxes, Newark's are up by over 15%. On another KOTW board topic a "number cruncher" says ours are going up by over 20%. Will Ray have the final tax bills out by the end of November? His b*ll sh*t campaign propaganda say taxes will go down.