Predictions

Guest Exit Poler

With the election quickly approaching, I'd like to hear your opinion. Who is going to be victorious in November, and why?!

it's going to be a nasty fight. If she wins alot of jaws will drop

The Democrats have started early with the smears. They probably wanted to get ahead of the awful financial news in The Observer which confirms everything Maria has been saying, including the corruption of the Mayor's DPW cronies as reported in their scandal. I also heard that Trenton called the head the Department of Construction about their harassment of the McCormicks, telling the Supervisor not to enter the premises or to continue influencing inspectors from Bayonne. Of course the McDonough cronies do as they please.

I think people have had enough. I predict Maria will win.

I am voting McCormick and crew all the way, 100%. In my opinion, a debate could not be held somewhere as in the library park (the library is usually closed anyway although it has a few employees and a six figue salaried director that does not meet the minimum state qualifcations for the job. Buddy-buddy, you know) becuase McMole could not run from the platform to his car or office due to his obviously poor health condition. That is a concern because as you have seen in the past, when asked questions about the towns misappropriation of tax money and the councils wrongdoing, he runs out of the room, cancels the meeting, or has a more important obligation such as receiving a reward in Newark for some crap. If McMole wants to receive rewards in Newark, let him run for Mayor in Newark but get him the hell out of Harrison. Take the bobblehead council members too. The company you keep most often reflects who you are so take a good look at the current but soon to be former Mayor and council, all have the same twisted values and morals a their exhaulted leader. Did you ever know that your my hero.....