Spam on this board!

doc13mets

Come on KOTW are you kidding me?

"Ten Questions Right Wingers Cannot Answer"

Then instead of listing the 10 questions in one post the person makes a topic for each question. You should have merged the topics as it was one topic. This is essentially spamming the board. You can't find anything in the Kearny section because everything in it has nothing to do with Kearny. It's all this spamming crap. Why can't you just make an "Other" Section. That way stuff that doesn't have to do with Kearny, Harrison, EN and NA could just go in there. The people of this board have asked many times for this to happen. I'm really starting to think who ever moderates this board is closely tied (maybe even the person) to whoever is making these ridiculous posts. This is out of control. All these posts hurt this board. Help us put an end to it!!!

Guest 2smart4u

Then instead of listing the 10 questions in one post the person makes a topic for each question. You should have merged the topics as it was one topic. This is essentially spamming the board. You can't find anything in the Kearny section because everything in it has nothing to do with Kearny. It's all this spamming crap. Why can't you just make an "Other" Section. That way stuff that doesn't have to do with Kearny, Harrison, EN and NA could just go in there. The people of this board have asked many times for this to happen. I'm really starting to think who ever moderates this board is closely tied (maybe even the person) to whoever is making these ridiculous posts. This is out of control. All these posts hurt this board. Help us put an end to it!!!

Dummy, if you don't like the format, don't read it. There are those who enjoy it as it is.

On the contrary, each of the ten was a separate topic that merited individual discussion. Of course, the right wingers weren't up to it, exactly as predicted.

Truth Teller 10. Right wingers .

Dummy, if you don't like the format, don't read it. There are those who enjoy it as it is.

Explain why it belongs in the Kearny section. What does it have to do with Kearny? Why can't it have it's own section? The truth it has nothing to do with local politics it has to do with national politics. There should be an "Other" section.

Guest Guest138473909

Explain why it belongs in the Kearny section. What does it have to do with Kearny? Why can't it have it's own section? The truth it has nothing to do with local politics it has to do with national politics. There should be an "Other" section.

This issue has been brought up a bunch of times but the KOTW admin won't do anything about it. It makes sense to keep the Kearny stuff here and put the other non-local topics/issues/senile ramblings in a different section. The 2smart stuff takes over the whole Kearny board and it would have been stopped because it is spam on any other board. No one wants to dig through 10 topics started by the same person to get to a nugget that may be about the town. There's got to be a connection between the board admin and 2smart, but it has killed this board. It is too bad that the KOTW admin basically ruined a place that at one time used to be about the town.

Guest 2smart4u

This issue has been brought up a bunch of times but the KOTW admin won't do anything about it. It makes sense to keep the Kearny stuff here and put the other non-local topics/issues/senile ramblings in a different section. The 2smart stuff takes over the whole Kearny board and it would have been stopped because it is spam on any other board. No one wants to dig through 10 topics started by the same person to get to a nugget that may be about the town. There's got to be a connection between the board admin and 2smart, but it has killed this board. It is too bad that the KOTW admin basically ruined a place that at one time used to be about the town.

Right, instead of political discussions that effect all our lives, you'd rather limit the discussions to missed garbage pick-ups, who's parking in front of who's driveway and complaining about the mayor.

FYI, it's a big world out there, get involved.

Right, instead of political discussions that effect all our lives, you'd rather limit the discussions to missed garbage pick-ups, who's parking in front of who's driveway and complaining about the mayor.

No one is saying not to have those discussions. People are saying those discussions just belong in a new category, one that hasn't yet been created, that we are hoping would get created. I'd rather limit those discussions about garbage pick-ups, driveway parking and complaining about the mayor to the Kearny section because its about Kearny.

FYI, your posts aren't about Kearny get some common sense, I just want this forum organized.

Ok I agree, it's a big world out there. There's also big boards , hundreds, maybe thousands that are devoted to national level politics. Why don't expand your world to them. I'm sure they would appreciate your big approach much more than us little old Kearnyites. A talent like you should not be limited to KOTW. ;)

Guest 2smart4u

Ok I agree, it's a big world out there. There's also big boards , hundreds, maybe thousands that are devoted to national level politics. Why don't expand your world to them. I'm sure they would appreciate your big approach much more than us little old Kearnyites. A talent like you should not be limited to KOTW. ;)

Hey listen, I'm just doing my part to help bring you "little old Kearnyites" into the 21st century. Before me you were only concerned with your neighbor's kid chalking up your sidewalk, now you're versed in the failings of our POTUS and his minions in congress.

But don't thank me, just pay attention.

Hey listen, I'm just doing my part to help bring you "little old Kearnyites" into the 21st century. Before me you were only concerned with your neighbor's kid chalking up your sidewalk, now you're versed in the failings of our POTUS and his minions in congress.

But don't thank me, just pay attention.

Things like kids defacing town property or other local information is what this board was MADE for. Not for national politics or slamming one side or the other. If that's what I wanted, there are more intelligent places to do so than here with you.

Guest 2smart4u

Things like kids defacing town property or other local information is what this board was MADE for. Not for national politics or slamming one side or the other. If that's what I wanted, there are more intelligent places to do so than here with you.

That hurts my feelings, I'm beginning to think you don't like me.