Fourth Ward Town of Harrison

Guest 4th warder

Guest 4th warder

Dear Friend,

It is my sincere hope that you take the time to read the enclosed items of interest to the Fourth Ward.

I firmly believe that the issues and concerns I have raised are of the utmost importance to you as a taxpayer and to us as a town as we move towards the new millennium. There is a critical need for a new style of leadership- a leadership that transcends self-interest and personal gain. Together we can make Harrison a better place to live and work!

I look forward to meeting you over [the] next few weeks to discuss with you this needed vision for the Town of Harrison.

Sincerely

Jim

James P. Doran

--Letter written on October 1998 to the residents of the 4th ward. 12 years later Jim Doran has still to discuss his vision for the Town of Harrison free of self-interest and personal gain.

He is however ready to teach a course entitled, "How to Take Advantage of Your Political Position and Get Away With it."

The program will also feature Mayor Raymond McDonough who will teach a section on "How to Get All Your Family Members a Job on the Public Payroll".

Councilman Mike Dolaghan will be teaching a course on "You Don't Have to be Smart to Succeed in Politics: Just Do What They Tell You to Do."

Dear Friend,

It is my sincere hope that you take the time to read the enclosed items of interest to the Fourth Ward.

I firmly believe that the issues and concerns I have raised are of the utmost importance to you as a taxpayer and to us as a town as we move towards the new millennium. There is a critical need for a new style of leadership- a leadership that transcends self-interest and personal gain. Together we can make Harrison a better place to live and work!

I look forward to meeting you over [the] next few weeks to discuss with you this needed vision for the Town of Harrison.

Sincerely

Jim

James P. Doran

--Letter written on October 1998 to the residents of the 4th ward. 12 years later Jim Doran has still to discuss his vision for the Town of Harrison free of self-interest and personal gain.

He is however ready to teach a course entitled, "How to Take Advantage of Your Political Position and Get Away With it."

The program will also feature Mayor Raymond McDonough who will teach a section on "How to Get All Your Family Members a Job on the Public Payroll".

Councilman Mike Dolaghan will be teaching a course on "You Don't Have to be Smart to Succeed in Politics: Just Do What They Tell You to Do."

Thanks for that memory of Jimmy.

He was so cute back then, wasn't he?