McDonough, Jr.

Guest Guest

It was 1998.

The deceased was defeated.

So many promises broken.

When did Jimmy Doran become Ray McDonough, Jr.?

How sad.

Indeed, it is so sad.

Teachers, students, town residents: Every time you see Doran, ask yourself if he keeps his promises?

Doran has become a shadow of McDonough.

Both bulky and empty at the same time.

And that is so sad.

Indeed, it is so sad.

Teachers, students, town residents: Every time you see Doran, ask yourself if he keeps his promises?

Doran has become a shadow of McDonough.

Both bulky and empty at the same time.

And that is so sad.

The only ones who are sader are the McComics. Bankrupt, living in an illegal apartment all those years, constantly doing construction without permits (which they know is wrong), mortgaging their properties to the max, and installing illegal apartments in their rental properties. All of the above has been reported in the paper and they still show their faces around town! I'd be mortified if I was in their shoes. Stevie boy and Maria the mouth are not qualified to run for dog catcher. They are not honest sincere dogooders, but simply out for themselves and their construction projects!

The only ones who are sader are the McComics. Bankrupt, living in an illegal apartment all those years, constantly doing construction without permits (which they know is wrong), mortgaging their properties to the max, and installing illegal apartments in their rental properties. All of the above has been reported in the paper and they still show their faces around town! I'd be mortified if I was in their shoes. Stevie boy and Maria the mouth are not qualified to run for dog catcher. They are not honest sincere dogooders, but simply out for themselves and their construction projects!

Blah, blah.

But the question on the table is this:

Where is the Jim Doran of 1998?

So sad.