McCormick's obey the law?

Guest Guest

I read some crap on the McCormicks website about obeying the law in regards to political signs.They stated "political signs should not be put up until thirty days before the election".Stevie boy is banging them up today.I guess he cant count.There is also another law that states "a citizen must pay their taxes",why hasnt Stevie boy done that.There is one more law that states "A citizen must pay their fines for illegal construction"to the Town of Harrison.

Stop your baloney,be a law abiding citizen,and maybe someone will listen to you.I doubt either one of these things will take place.

The mayor let the guy keep the quarters, which is much more than Steve's fine. Get your nose out of the Mayor's ---. Apparently the only one concerned about Steves fine is you.

Come on the town is persecuting Stevie Boy, just ask Maria the mouth they think they are above the law. They can't understand why we law abiding HONEST citizens pay our property taxes, get construction permits before starting construction or pay the consequences. What's wrong with us?? Just ask them or *** *** ***** ****** who now hates Harrison and can't wait to **** ** ****** It has nothing to do with their true colors like her home being mortgaged to the hilt and the town finding ANOTHER ILLEGAL APARTMENT that reaks of Stevie Boys and Maria's handie work, (** *** ****) that Stevie Boy alledgily owns and over mortgaged. I say good ridence to *** and could *** please take *** *** and ********-*****- with ****

Edited by KOTW
Content.

I read some crap on the McCormicks website about obeying the law in regards to political signs.They stated "political signs should not be put up until thirty days before the election".Stevie boy is banging them up today.I guess he cant count.There is also another law that states "a citizen must pay their taxes",why hasnt Stevie boy done that.There is one more law that states "A citizen must pay their fines for illegal construction"to the Town of Harrison.

Stop your baloney,be a law abiding citizen,and maybe someone will listen to you.I doubt either one of these things will take place.

Talk about getting your panties into a bunch! Gee whiz, you have some serious anger/sarcasm issues. Get help!

I have not seen any signs yet and it is now 30 days before election, so today they legaly put them up and go according to Harrisons ordinance. But the Mcdonough people decide that they can do whatever it is they want, by not enforcing their own ordinance. Pathetic and out of control, not for long if all of us residents vote on November 2nd. COLUMN F COLUMN F COLUMN F COLUMN F COLUMN F COLUMN F

Guest Harrisonian

Tansky didn't give back the money he (and others stole) so why should McCormick. When McDonough asks you why doesn't McCormick pay his fines? As him why he and Tansky haven't paid back the money they stole in quarters from the Town of Harrison? McCormick's fine is 1/4 of the money Tansky owes. Why hasn't the town sued Tansky and recovered the money he admitted he stole.

Tansky didn't give back the money he (and others stole) so why should McCormick. When McDonough asks you why doesn't McCormick pay his fines? As him why he and Tansky haven't paid back the money they stole in quarters from the Town of Harrison? McCormick's fine is 1/4 of the money Tansky owes. Why hasn't the town sued Tansky and recovered the money he admitted he stole.

By your logic, Tansky should run for office. It's ok to be a deadbeat debtor and a thief like Steve

By your logic, Tansky should run for office. It's ok to be a deadbeat debtor and a thief like Steve

Thank you! These idiots that support Stevie Boy and Maria the Mouth just don't see how flawed their whole platform is! They only ran for public office after getting caught violating the town's construction code (and not for the first time, they knew better) in such an agregous way they no one could look the other way, and they feel their rights were violated? These two are quite something, living in an illegal apartment for years (over 10), it's no wonder they felt they could get away with doing construction without the proper permits. The Bayonne Judge ruled again them and for the town. Now what can they say? They don't pay taxes (or are late with payments) and don't pay fines that they agreed to with the Bayonne Judge. WHAT A PAIR!!

Guest the law

if you recall tanski went to jail , when is the bus comming for the mc cormicks ?

Tanaki never actually went to jail. He went to a dormitory style setting called a determination facility that you go to when they they determine where you do your time. By the grace of the HC Democratic Commitee, which McMole is the chairman of, he never was released from this holding dorm until it was time to go home. He kept your $300,000.00, a huge pension, and benefits that you are all paying. How nice. Gambling problem, yeah right! He'll slowly start using that money over the years, they never found it, to spread around as thank you gifts. Is *** ******** still the ** ********* or did she finally realize that being her fathers a thief and scumbag that she should leave, again on your tax dollar.HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

The mayor let the guy keep the quarters, which is much more than Steve's fine. Get your nose out of the Mayor's ---. Apparently the only one concerned about Steves fine is you.

Boy you got that right. All this bashing of Steve and Marie tells me that someone is running scared.

Boy you got that right. All this bashing of Steve and Marie tells me that someone is running scared.

Running scared? You bet. The whole town should be running scared from the prospect of Steve and Maria winning. They surely couldn't vote for any zoning law enforcements since they would have a conflict of interest as violators themselves. Next, you'll be telling us that they will be for fiscal

responsibility, when they can't even manage their own household money.

at least maria wants to downsize the fire dept by creating a hybrid department (part career part volunteer) ... some of you should be happy about that... does anyone know if harrisons ems is profitable? if not they should let it go and allow it to be privatized like kearny ems where it was taken over by a private company for a bid of $0.. all kearny did was hand over the keys to the ambulances and allow them to use the ems station --- harrison should look to do the same (if its not profitable that is..)

at least maria wants to downsize the fire dept by creating a hybrid department (part career part volunteer) ... some of you should be happy about that... does anyone know if harrisons ems is profitable? if not they should let it go and allow it to be privatized like kearny ems where it was taken over by a private company for a bid of $0.. all kearny did was hand over the keys to the ambulances and allow them to use the ems station --- harrison should look to do the same (if its not profitable that is..)

Amen, the HFD does a very good job and its appreciated by all, but so does ENFD and they seem to respond to every Harrison fire due to their mutual aid committment. So that is a breath of fresh air. Harrison pays too much money for the department. It is basicaly a part time job, again they do a very good job but Harrison can no longer afford these 80 90 100 thousand dollar salaries for the most part. It is unevitable.

Very good in thinking, In reality every department should be looked at in order to save money. there must be trimming of the fat and reorganization of the entire town. There are many people that do not get paid enough for what they do as well as many people whom get paid too much for the job they do not accomplish. Most people in town know who works and who takes their job for granted. If McCormick is going to take a close look at this I give her much credit.

I agree 100%. This HFD is completely out of control. The ambulance says Harrison Fire & EMS, so why do the guys who do the ambulance get paid even more, as if they weren't paid enought already, to work the ambulance. IF so, put Harrison Fire OR EMS on the side. Go Maria. Finally a common sense observation that the town has fought forever because the HFD is loaded with the same families from top to bottom. It is a very serious waste of money and something has to be done to stop the bleeding of the taxpayers/voters tax dollars. Its not logical, in this case Spock would say, "The needs of the one or few outweigh the needs of the many." Too much money, too much inactivity, and really poor skills due to lack of use. Some fireman haven't seen any fire action since they went to the academy.