How Kearny is changing....

Guest guest

Kearny has changed and not for the better. People have nothing good to say about this town. Complaints about the schools, complaints about taxes, complaints against our public workers. I think the mayor does show favoritism to people he knows...take a look at our DPW dept, look at the Town Hall workers also. Mayor Santos has hired DPW workers with NO experience during this fiscal crisis, but they know him so its okay. Same goes for the woman at the town hall...now on her third step. Cmon Mayor!!!! Between the Mayor and the Superintendent of Schools were soon to be doomed.

Kearny has changed and not for the better. People have nothing good to say about this town. Complaints about the schools, complaints about taxes, complaints against our public workers. I think the mayor does show favoritism to people he knows...take a look at our DPW dept, look at the Town Hall workers also. Mayor Santos has hired DPW workers with NO experience during this fiscal crisis, but they know him so its okay. Same goes for the woman at the town hall...now on her third step. Cmon Mayor!!!! Between the Mayor and the Superintendent of Schools were soon to be doomed.

There is a woman working at the town hall?

Superintendent? Let me ask you. Were you at the board of education meeting tuesday night where they discussed redistricting?

I did not attend the meeting on "Monday" because I work nights. Your sarcasm is rude because like it or not Kearny is not what it used to be. We are in dire need to fix the budget. Maybe the mayor should cut back on parades that are not needed or the fireworks or redoing all the fields in town that the kids destroy anyway. The same goes with Kearny Ave..how many crappy stores do we need? Cmon you know I have a point. And getting back to the schools here, the teachers do a great job its just the few in between who are control freaks and they take pride in thinking their position is an almighty power.

I did not attend the meeting on "Monday" because I work nights. Your sarcasm is rude because like it or not Kearny is not what it used to be. We are in dire need to fix the budget. Maybe the mayor should cut back on parades that are not needed or the fireworks or redoing all the fields in town that the kids destroy anyway. The same goes with Kearny Ave..how many crappy stores do we need? Cmon you know I have a point. And getting back to the schools here, the teachers do a great job its just the few in between who are control freaks and they take pride in thinking their position is an almighty power.

Ok.. How much do the parades cost the Town?

Is it better to have VACANT STORES that pay no taxes, than those "Crappy" ones?

If the Town does not maintain the Rec facilities, then dont complain about "Why arent These kids doing something more than XYZ with themselves"

So what is your problem with the superintendent? And I believe it was you who said something about the woman who works at the town hall. The woman? What woman? There are many women! What are you talking about?!!! Communicate!

People responding to these posts are quite funny... I dont complain, I simply state my opinion. I have no problems with anyone in POWER because Im just a little voice. I do read the other posts which involve the superintendent and its sad. Kearny used to be a nice little town. As for the women I was referring to I do believe her name in Layla. Its funny how you hear things around town or at a soccer game or even the local coffee shops. And as for you asking how much parades and what not costs..I myself do not know, but Im sure the KPD is getting overtime and the DPW is getting overtime also. Again this is just my opinion, so dont get yourselves all crazy...

People responding to these posts are quite funny... I dont complain, I simply state my opinion. I have no problems with anyone in POWER because Im just a little voice. I do read the other posts which involve the superintendent and its sad. Kearny used to be a nice little town. As for the women I was referring to I do believe her name in Layla. Its funny how you hear things around town or at a soccer game or even the local coffee shops. And as for you asking how much parades and what not costs..I myself do not know, but Im sure the KPD is getting overtime and the DPW is getting overtime also. Again this is just my opinion, so dont get yourselves all crazy...

Yes hysterical. You don't complain? Could an opinion be a complaint? I'm. You're welcome. It's. You're welcome. Kearny has always been the same size. Women or woman? What is your problem with Layla? You never said. Yes, parades cost money. You would rather no parades?

Are you seriously responding to my spelling on this post? GET A LIFE!

Have a great life. It's in education so I can't help myself. You're welcome. Perhaps I should say "Get an education!" What about the content of my last response? Anything?

Are you seriously responding to my spelling on this post? GET A LIFE!

plus........saying "get a life" can be a response to anything that one can't really handle and respond to. Like. Really? You're commenting on me having shot that guy? Get a life!

Guest Truth Teller

My personal opinion is that you're quite funny, whining that no one has anything good to say about Kearny in a post that says that we're doomed. Get a grip. Kearny is a nice little town, maybe the not the most interesting place in the world but all in all a nice place to live. And all in all, we're doing just fine.

There, I said something good about Kearny. And the nice thing is, they're true.