See you there.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

On Saturday, Oct. 2nd, there will be a Tea Party rally at Great Adventure in Jackson. Among the speakers will be Glenn Beck, Judge Napolitano and Lloyd Marcus. Patriots from all over will be there and of course I will be there.

I have my sign made already; "Kearny patriots support the Tea Party", hope to see other Kearny signs in the crowd.

On Saturday, Oct. 2nd, there will be a Tea Party rally at Great Adventure in Jackson. Among the speakers will be Glenn Beck, Judge Napolitano and Lloyd Marcus. Patriots from all over will be there and of course I will be there.

I have my sign made already; "Kearny patriots support the Tea Party", hope to see other Kearny signs in the crowd.

I'll definitely be there, so I can see what moron has been writing this nonsense.

• 1 year later...

Memories! Ok 2smart exactly who is your Tea party candidate? Nice touch having Herman Cain give the SOTU response for you.

• 4 years later...
Guest I report, you decide

Another special memory!

One of 2smart's "patriotic heroes" (see above ?) Glenn Beck, yesterday called trump a woman abuser that needs to grow up". Good advice for our board "patriot" too!