Hodnetts steakhouse

Guest Guest

Ok just had what could have been the best burger I've had in years!!! Right here in Kearny the old Torremolinas has new owners and a little more of an American slant to the menu. It was fun friendly and family oriented.Nice to have a place in Kearny where the gringos are not only welcome but celebrated. Keep up the good work. I encourage all to give it a try!!!

Ok just had what could have been the best burger I've had in years!!! Right here in Kearny the old Torremolinas has new owners and a little more of an American slant to the menu. It was fun friendly and family oriented.Nice to have a place in Kearny where the gringos are not only welcome but celebrated. Keep up the good work. I encourage all to give it a try!!!

Sounds like a place where I can be a total racist and nobody will care.

[sARCASM]

• 1 year later...

The horn playing karaoke guy is a joke. worst karaoke host around. We won't be going back there. It was like high school band camp. just terrible.

The food = very good

The atmosphere = needs new inviting look mostly outside, but indoors could use some help

The entertainment = N/G - rely on the patrons for that, good laughs

The prices = Moderate, remember food is not only quality but also quantity

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Been there lately

The place need a good cleaning and a coat of PAINT. Maybe new ACs.

Food is okay, Price is better than topps dinner. opps threat from another post.

I like their clams and pork. Sangria is good.....but look at the cob webs on the walls...and that was BEFORE HALLOWEEN.

October 10th- so the horn player is still there. Rumor has it he wants to start traveling with the "band."

• 2 weeks later...