This Board Has Gotten So Boring

Guest Guest

This Board has gotten so boring.

It’s a Mayoral Election Year and all we see are posts about police salaries and O’Brien’s posting of Doran’s newsletters from over ten years ago!

You know what? If that is the opposition’s best shot, then I say re-elect McDonough, Doran, et al. At least they don’t bore me to death!

In fact, I’d hang out with Doran at a pub any night than spend any time with Pinho, the McCormicks, and their mindless lackeys.

This raised brewski is for you Ray and Jimmy---Kick Their Asses!!!

Guest Town Ex. Worker

Did you know Jimmy ** ***?

Wow who let him in the school system? XD

anyways, did you also notice the town workers were the first one to put up that stupid re-elect banners?

They have too because they can lose there job if they don't support there boss.. :(

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest Joanne O'Brien

It’s a Mayoral Election Year and all we see are posts about police salaries and O’Brien’s posting of Doran’s newsletters from over ten years ago!

You know what? If that is the opposition’s best shot, then I say re-elect McDonough, Doran, et al. At least they don’t bore me to death!

In fact, I’d hang out with Doran at a pub any night than spend any time with Pinho, the McCormicks, and their mindless lackeys.

Sorry you're bored...

Sorry that you think I'm a mindless lackey; I have my own positions and never criticize unless I can provide a reasonable alternative, and have done so time and again.

Sorry I refuse to be quiet and that bores you.

Sorry that in an election this important to the town, when the current administration has tied the town's financial future to a redevelopment scheme featuring a soccer stadium and parking garage we don't own, from which we receive not even tax revenue, you're bored.

Sorry that rather than have a honest discussion about the myriad issues that concern the town and it's future, you'd rather sit in any local pub with someone who's directly responsible for the state of our local economy.

Sorry that for the first time in a long time, the controlling interests in town are being challenged by candidates with ideas, enthusiasm and drive and an actual interest in hearing a variety of voices and opinions.

Sorry that we can't have a reasonable discussion about the issues because you won't even sign your posts.

Sorry that a "raised brewski" won't solve the town's problems no matter who who drink it with.

We look forward to relieving your boredom by having an honest, spirited discussion about the issues and perhaps changing the political landscape here for the first time in longer than anyone can remember.

Joanne O'Brien

yest, you just go S**K their dick. who the hell are you to say who to vote for? you are nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing boring around here is your ignorance. Open your mind, maybe you will learn something. The newsletters are proving a point, providing evidence of campaign promises never delivered by Doran. Speaking of which, there are more important things to accomplish in Harrison than hanging around with him in a Pub. The point you are trying to make is moot because you're probably not registered to vote anyway. People with your kind of attitude usually don't vote, or do much of anything else for that matter.

yest, you just go S**K their dick. who the hell are you to say who to vote for? you are nobody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site used to be entertaining. But, by allowing posts like this it just shows that you are one sided and edit only what you wish not to be seen. The above post had no redeeming value and should have been excluded form the site.

This site used to be entertaining. But, by allowing posts like this it just shows that you are one sided and edit only what you wish not to be seen. The above post had no redeeming value and should have been excluded form the site.

Couldn't agree with you more. That comment was offensive and should have been edited out.

Sorry you're bored...

Sorry that you think I'm a mindless lackey; I have my own positions and never criticize unless I can provide a reasonable alternative, and have done so time and again.

Sorry that in an election this important to the town, when the current administration has tied the town's financial future to a redevelopment scheme featuring a soccer stadium and parking garage we don't own, from which we receive not even tax revenue, you're bored.

Sorry that rather than have a honest discussion about the myriad issues that concern the town and it's future, you'd rather sit in any local pub with someone who's directly responsible for the state of our local economy.

Sorry that for the first time in a long time, the controlling interests in town are being challenged by candidates with ideas, enthusiasm and drive and an actual interest in hearing a variety of voices and opinions.

Sorry that we can't have a reasonable discussion about the issues because you won't even sign your posts.

Sorry that a "raised brewski" won't solve the town's problems no matter who who drink it with.

We look forward to relieving your boredom by having an honest, spirited discussion about the issues and perhaps changing the political landscape here for the first time in longer than anyone can remember.

Joanne O'Brien

Wow! Joanne,

Stop saying sorry - your not even elected yet. Grab a Thesaurus.

Because we all know you have nothing else to say or offer.

By the way - what is your platform?

Wow! Joanne,

Stop saying sorry - your not even elected yet. Grab a Thesaurus.

Because we all know you have nothing else to say or offer.

By the way - what is your platform?

Wow it this you Jimmy? why not post your name and let us all in on what your platform is too? I am just enjoying this post, cause I did vote for you when you ran against Mr. Higgins and what did you do? what did you change? HOW MUCH DO YOU MAKE ON MY TAX DOLLAR? Now get your thesaurus out and let us know what you are doing you all of the money you make off the redevelopment? and don't give a flying crap if its selling liquor lisences or having your boyfriend cash in on same. GO AHEAD TELL US, AFTER ALL YOU DO EXPECT US TO VOTE FOR YOU AS WE HAVE BEFORE, AND YOU DO EXPECT US TO PUT UP A SIGN, OF COURSE IF WE CHOOSE NOT TO SOMEHOW SOME WAY WE WILL PAY, RETRIBUTION.... Yes Jim most of us have figured you out.

Guest Anonymous

Sorry you're bored...

Joanne O'Brien

LOL! Wow Joanne, i thought you were a little more politically savvy than this.

Hmm lets see, let me make a knee-jerk reaction to an anonymous post on a message board that overall is more trashy than informative; that seems like a great strategy, that'll show 'em!

You are showing than you have not the slightest clue about the grand scheme of politics or an election. Keep on being condescending and sarcastic though, that is sure to round up the masses to vote for you.

See if you had any clue, you would just post a link to your website, or wait until you send your letters out to explain your platform with solutions. Instead you react with this above post.

This is truly amateur hour. If your idea of campaigning has to do with defending every anonymous post from KOTW, your campaign strategy is in dire need of a map, because you are lost.

You showed you have no class. Your website, your letters, and your interactions door-to-door are what you should be focusing on. This is comical, and further proves that after all of "Column F's" talk, we still do not have vaible opposition.

I thought we had 3 real races. Mayor, 2nd Ward, and your 4th ward. You are proving to be a real rookie. Doran is a machine. He knows how to run a campaign. I thought you could match his wit. Unfortunatley, you haven't the slightest idea. You're in over your head.

Signed,

Anonymous

P.S- Think before clicking "ADD REPLY"