KHS girls soccer

Guest khsalumni

Guest khsalumni

5171. Wrong Scoring report for Kearny

by khsalumni, 09/14/10 3:34 PM

This w

RSS Latest storyKearny @ McNairSep 13, 7:19 p.m.The Star Ledger Katie O'Neill of Kearny (1-1) scored two goals while Stephanie Gomes, Janitza Aquino and Ashley Sagitas each added a goal to top McNair (0-1) in Jersey City. Full Story »as reported in nj.com kearny girls soccer " This is wrong Kearnys Steph Gomes scored two, Mercedes Lois scored one, Janitza Aquino scored one, Kate O'Neil scored one thats all the Kearny scoring. Who is reporting these scores? Lets try to get it right!

5171. Wrong Scoring report for Kearny

by khsalumni, 09/14/10 3:34 PM

This w

RSS Latest storyKearny @ McNairSep 13, 7:19 p.m.The Star Ledger Katie O'Neill of Kearny (1-1) scored two goals while Stephanie Gomes, Janitza Aquino and Ashley Sagitas each added a goal to top McNair (0-1) in Jersey City. Full Story »as reported in nj.com kearny girls soccer " This is wrong Kearnys Steph Gomes scored two, Mercedes Lois scored one, Janitza Aquino scored one, Kate O'Neil scored one thats all the Kearny scoring. Who is reporting these scores? Lets try to get it right!

Sounds like somebody is jealous!

Guest guestimate

Nice win by the Kearny girls, beating a solid West Essex team 2-0. Keep up the good work!

Who cares if the girls won or not? At the end of the day they are still girls and should be home making me a sandwich.

Who cares if the girls won or not? At the end of the day they are still girls and should be home making me a sandwich.

Aren't you the little sh*t stirrer. Trying so hard to start some trouble. Boredom is a terrible thing. Go Kards!

Guest anonymous

excuse me? i think a lot of people are supportive of the girl's team, who, may i add, has been more successful than the boys' soccer team in the past couple of seasons. Girl's soccer should be respected just as much as boy's for the simple fact that they work just as hard, if not, in some cases, harder. So please, next time, think before you open your sexist mouth, for the sake of all of us.

Another nice win by the Kearny Girls beating a tough Bayonne team 4-2. Two goals by Gomes, one by Lima, one by Lois. Nice job girls keep it up!!!

sorry, I think it was Aquino not Lois that scored.