Ray is the man

Guest taco man

Guest taco man

RAY IS TAKING A CHANCE TO CHANGE HARRISON FROM A DIEING INDUSTRIAL BEE HIVE,TO A SERVICES AND ENTERTAINMENT TOWN. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE TOWN AND I APPLAUD HIM FOR HITTING THE CHALLENGE DEAD ON. RAY MUST RETURN TO MAYOR.

RAY IS TAKING A CHANCE TO CHANGE HARRISON FROM A DIEING INDUSTRIAL BEE HIVE,TO A SERVICES AND ENTERTAINMENT TOWN. IT WAS THE ONLY WAY TO SAVE THE TOWN AND I APPLAUD HIM FOR HITTING THE CHALLENGE DEAD ON. RAY MUST RETURN TO MAYOR.

WAKE UP YOU ARE HAVING A NIGHTMARE ABOUT THE MAN WHO MADE THIS TOWN THE NIGHTMARE IT HAS BECOME.

Thanks Mom.

Don't you think that he has taken enough chances already? We need someone who's not gambling with the Town and it's citizens. We need someone who KNOWS what to do. Someone with brains and foresight, not hindsight. Maria is not the answer, but maybe if enough of the others get elected, they can work with concerned citiaens to try to improve things. We just can't allow ourselves to be led down the path to rack and ruin.

WAKE UP YOU ARE HAVING A NIGHTMARE ABOUT THE MAN WHO MADE THIS TOWN THE NIGHTMARE IT HAS BECOME.

Frank Rodgers was a great man and a good friend, he was the comsummate politician! However he inadverently watched over the demise of Harrison. As many other "rust belt" industrial towns whose buildings were WWII vintage at best have the same problems. Ray simply tried as hard as it is, in the present economic climate, to do what he felt was best for Harrison. To get developers willing to build anything in this climate is more than a challange. Ray and his team were able to start the REDEVELOPMENT OF HARRISON that any similar town would envy. He is no more responsible for the economic climate than he was for 9-11, which also had a great effect on our redevelopment efforts. Some of the developers have tried and others tried to get over on people, like the condo fiasco. Ray is responsible for trying to get this started, not the actions (or lack thereof)of the participants to date.

Frank Rodgers was a great man and a good friend, he was the comsummate politician! However he inadverently watched over the demise of Harrison. As many other "rust belt" industrial towns whose buildings were WWII vintage at best have the same problems. Ray simply tried as hard as it is, in the present economic climate, to do what he felt was best for Harrison. To get developers willing to build anything in this climate is more than a challange. Ray and his team were able to start the REDEVELOPMENT OF HARRISON that any similar town would envy. He is no more responsible for the economic climate than he was for 9-11, which also had a great effect on our redevelopment efforts. Some of the developers have tried and others tried to get over on people, like the condo fiasco. Ray is responsible for trying to get this started, not the actions (or lack thereof)of the participants to date.

Please stop making 9/11 an excuse and scape goat for mistakes that lead to our downfall. There should always be alternate plans and/or better negotiations in place to make sure that the Municipalies are not on the hook. What happened Ray? where are your friends now? In Jail

Yes he is entertaining himself and the council with FREE BOX TICKETS TO THE RED BULL GAMES. at games you will find them all in the best seats in the stadium. Folks yes Red Bull did give Harrison something back, tickets for the GOOD OLD BOYS and their fams. in return for free rent and no taxes. Thanks for taking care of your residents Mayor, Larry, Jimmy, Carol, Jesus, Nasimento,Dollarhand. By the looks of this list it comes to mind that they all are holding a PUBLIC/POLLICAL JOB and dont' have to worry about how they will feed their family on a weekly basis as everyone else does that WORKS for real. I did not mention Steph and Marie because I know they are for the people and would never accept this BS. They helped me and my family when we had a big fire on Harrison Ave., they came down the street with boxes of clothing for all who needed, they were very generous and considerate.

Yes he is entertaining himself and the council with FREE BOX TICKETS TO THE RED BULL GAMES. at games you will find them all in the best seats in the stadium. Folks yes Red Bull did give Harrison something back, tickets for the GOOD OLD BOYS and their fams. in return for free rent and no taxes. Thanks for taking care of your residents Mayor, Larry, Jimmy, Carol, Jesus, Nasimento,Dollarhand. By the looks of this list it comes to mind that they all are holding a PUBLIC/POLLICAL JOB and dont' have to worry about how they will feed their family on a weekly basis as everyone else does that WORKS for real. I did not mention Steph and Marie because I know they are for the people and would never accept this BS. They helped me and my family when we had a big fire on Harrison Ave., they came down the street with boxes of clothing for all who needed, they were very generous and considerate.

Before or after they were "politicians"?

I did not mention Steph and Marie because I know they are for the people and would never accept this BS. They helped me and my family when we had a big fire on Harrison Ave., they came down the street with boxes of clothing for all who needed, they were very generous and considerate.

And how happy they were to get those boxes of 1980's jeans out of their car trunk after their business went bankrupt!!!

They were at my sisters door when she was sick asking is there anything we can do for you. And gave all kinds of gift cards for restarents. They were really concerned. I will not forgot them.

Guest pissedoff

They were at my sisters door when she was sick asking is there anything we can do for you. And gave all kinds of gift cards for restarents. They were really concerned. I will not forgot them.

Did you know that Steve's mother has to move to texas with his sister becauce Steve and his wife morgaged the parents home and is in the process of being foreclosed on, where was his heart when it came to his own parents?

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: The above information has not been confirmed. It has been posted under KOTW's Try Not to Edit Policy.

Did you know that Steve's mother has to move to texas with his sister becauce Steve and his wife morgaged the parents home and is in the process of being foreclosed on, where was his heart when it came to his own parents?

I love it how people just want to attack someone personaly instead of realizing what is in their own home? And when you realize how you lived your life and what you gave back to this wonderfull world we live in, what happens? be honest

I love it how people just want to attack someone personaly instead of realizing what is in their own home? And when you realize how you lived your life and what you gave back to this wonderfull world we live in, what happens? be honest

If you think that, then you don't know Steph's mother. If she's going to Texas to be with her daughter, it's because she wants to. Nobody tells Eva where to go, or what to do . . . not nobody, not ever! Besides, she has plenty of money to do whatever she wants. Get your facts straight before you open your lying mouth.