Best Run Dept.

Guest Swat

The Police Dept. is the best run dept in town. It's down to 47 Officers and still doing the job. The increased worklod caused by the Red Bull Stadium has shown that they can handle anything in an efficient manner. The Chief has obtained 500 thousand in drug forfeiture funds that can be used for new equipment and to hire a new officer. Great job

10% of the force does all the complaining led by the head of the PBA. Don't listen to the crybabies.

The Police Dept. is the best run dept in town. It's down to 47 Officers and still doing the job. The increased worklod caused by the Red Bull Stadium has shown that they can handle anything in an efficient manner. The Chief has obtained 500 thousand in drug forfeiture funds that can be used for new equipment and to hire a new officer. Great job

10% of the force does all the complaining led by the head of the PBA. Don't listen to the crybabies.

Why would they complain look at the overtime they are receiving from the Red Bulls and Public service, They are so overworked ,look at the size of some of them seems like they spend a lot of time in Dunken Donuts, Nino's and Quick-chek. Also the Chief should live in town along with the others who serve the town they have no loyalty to the town so do you think they care what happens the Hudson County Police do a better job in town than the Harrison Police

Guest otj1987
Why would they complain look at the overtime they are receiving from the Red Bulls and Public service, They are so overworked ,look at the size of some of them seems like they spend a lot of time in Dunken Donuts, Nino's and Quick-chek. Also the Chief should live in town along with the others who serve the town they have no loyalty to the town so do you think they care what happens the Hudson County Police do a better job in town than the Harrison Police

The Hudson County Police were disbanded in 2006... Idiot

hey stupid there hasn't been Hudson County Police in about 10 years so get right before you talk shit on Harrison Police what do you do for the town? i bet you sit home and do nothing

What a Joke! The Dept. is a laughing stock. Please stop posting this stuff because I haven't stopped laughing since reading this. Thanks for trying though 'Hun'..

hey stupid there hasn't been Hudson County Police in about 10 years so get right before you talk shit on Harrison Police what do you do for the town? i bet you sit home and do nothing

Sorry I meant Hudson County Sheriffs Dept asswipe and they do a better job than you go get a donut fat boy

Guest OTJ1987
Sorry asswipe i meant the Hudson County Sheriffs Dept ( AND THEY DO MORE THAN YOU ) Chief

Hmmmmm Well Since I dont work for Harrison PD, you really dont have any clue HOW much I do. That said, Thank you for proving beyond the shadow of a doubt that you, in fact are the moron. But as is typical with Keyboard Commandos like yourself, I'm rather certain that your Big Brass ones sitting behind your computer shrivel up to Raisins out in the light of day.

Sorry I meant Hudson County Sheriffs Dept asswipe and they do a better job than you go get a donut fat boy

hey stupid ass i'm not a Harrison COP but i'm still on the job if u even know what that means u need to look at yourself u may be the fat one thats why u got no life loser too talk crap about a police dept.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cory Brooks

First off, the officers on traffic duty for red bull events are probably getting time and a half or double time or whatever they get. Plus doing a great job? Traffic is at a crawl in town where ever there is a big event, there is also tons of shady stuff going on in town all year long,

I'll give them this at least there not as corrupt as *** ******* dept

Guest lawman
First off, the officers on traffic duty for red bull events are probably getting time and a half or double time or whatever they get. Plus doing a great job? Traffic is at a crawl in town where ever there is a big event, there is also tons of shady stuff going on in town all year long,

I'll give them this at least there not as corrupt as *** ******* dept

Red Bull duty is paid by RedBull for all overtime personel and not by Harrison taxpayers. They are also paying the Essex county Sheriff Dept. for personel..........................so what's your B**ch ?

WHAT PLANET DO YOU LIVE ON?

• 2 weeks later...

The Hudson County Police were disbanded in 2006... Idiot

did this disbanding include that civilians would be parading around town Acting like an officer, why arent these wanna be's arrested, where are the detectives and their investigations??? @ GINAS??

Guest redbulls pd

did this disbanding include that civilians would be parading around town Acting like an officer, why arent these wanna be's arrested, where are the detectives and their investigations??? @ GINAS??

more like screwing their fellow brothers out to their boss or scheduling themselves into working overtime!either way there is no brotherhood

It might be nice...if JUST OCCASIONALLY, there might me something coherent posted on here. Can SOMEONE translate this idiocy for those of us who's IQ is larger than their shoe size??

It might be nice...if JUST OCCASIONALLY, there might me something coherent posted on here. Can SOMEONE translate this idiocy for those of us who's IQ is larger than their shoe size??

Does this include yourself (might me]