zerO tells NY, F-U

Guest 2smart4u

<!--quoteo(post=106832:date=Aug 18 2010, 04:58 PM:name=Guest)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Guest @ Aug 18 2010, 04:58 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=106832"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well, we had better get ready because they are going to build it. I intend to visit it. I hope it will be a place that invites people of all religious belief systems, all ethnic backgrounds, all walks of life - everyone. If it is, then it will be for the good. If it is not, then people will have a right to say it is in bad taste. But until then, the protests should stop and the Imam Rauf and his group should be allowed to build their project in peace that the law and our Constitution afford to them.

I hope they won't back down. I understand your point but if we allow ourselves to think as you suggest, then every victim can veto any project any time he likes. "Woe is me" would become a reason why someone else should hide their light under a basket.

The ADL made a big mistake coming out against this, saying that holocaust victims have a right to be irrational about a mosque. Everyone has the right to be irrational, and we all are to a point. What we don't have the right to do is stop someone else from building a house of worship or a community center or anything else, as long as they stay within the law.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think you have the makings of a suicide bomber. A little more brain washing and I think you'll be ready to strap on that vest. Remember to shout " allah akbar" when you pull the pin you moron.

Crack me up !! Great.

Guest Studies and Observations

How do people like this get through school? They seem to have no concept what content in an argument is.

Kind of difficult to keep the moral high ground when YOUR side's arguments consist of writing "Right Wing Lying Scum' in 38-point red letters TT.....

I feel they have the right to build, but they are being insensitive about where they want to build it. Its too soon. We are not ready yet. Hopefully someday we will be ready.

Yes, the wounds are still too raw.

Guest Truth Teller

Kind of difficult to keep the moral high ground when YOUR side's arguments consist of writing "Right Wing Lying Scum' in 38-point red letters TT.....

A lie is a lie, no matter how large or small the print. The right wing isn't honest. Call it whatever you like.

Guest Truth Teller

Nine years have passed. It is more than time to move on. Germany hosted the UNESCO Institute for Education in 1951, only six years after World War II ended. http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/diplo/en/Aussenpolitik/InternatOrgane/VereinteNationen/DundVN/VN-Bonn-D.html It became fully sovereign in 1955, only ten years after the war. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany#NATO_membership Japan became a member of the United Nations in 1956, only eleven years after World War II. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_member_states#Current_members And both those nations were directly responsible for World War II and millions of deaths.

The people who want to build the center didn't do anything wrong at all. They had nothing to do with 9/11. They are Sufi Muslims, not Sunni or Shiite. But bigots don't care because to them all Muslims are the same. What's insensitive and disgusting is treating innocent people this way.

No one should be offended that peaceful people, led by a man who officially represents the United States overseas, choose to put up a community center with a prayer room in it. You can't even see it from the WTC. If people take offense, then they are the ones who need to step back and remember that Muslims wish to be treated just like everyone else. That is not what is happening with all these protests. Did you see the man who was attacked just because he looked like he might be a Muslim? It's bigotry. We can't afford to put up with that.

Guest 2smart4u

Nine years have passed. It is more than time to move on. Germany hosted the UNESCO Institute for Education in 1951, only six years after World War II ended. http://www.auswaertiges-amt.de/diplo/en/Aussenpolitik/InternatOrgane/VereinteNationen/DundVN/VN-Bonn-D.html It became fully sovereign in 1955, only ten years after the war. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Germany#NATO_membership Japan became a member of the United Nations in 1956, only eleven years after World War II. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_Nations_member_states#Current_members And both those nations were directly responsible for World War II and millions of deaths.

The people who want to build the center didn't do anything wrong at all. They had nothing to do with 9/11. They are Sufi Muslims, not Sunni or Shiite. But bigots don't care because to them all Muslims are the same. What's insensitive and disgusting is treating innocent people this way.

No one should be offended that peaceful people, led by a man who officially represents the United States overseas, choose to put up a community center with a prayer room in it. You can't even see it from the WTC. If people take offense, then they are the ones who need to step back and remember that Muslims wish to be treated just like everyone else. That is not what is happening with all these protests. Did you see the man who was attacked just because he looked like he might be a Muslim? It's bigotry. We can't afford to put up with that.

Oh please, cry me a freakin river. The REAL reason they want to build a mosque on THAT site is for it to be a tribute to the suicidal muslim terrorists of 9/11. How do you think a mosque, built on that site would appear to the radical muslims around the world who would like nothing better than to slice your throat?? It would mean to them a victory over the "Great Satin" as they like to call America. Take your loony left, Kool-Aid swigging, bleeding heart bullshit and choke on it.

Oh please, cry me a freakin river. The REAL reason they want to build a mosque on THAT site is for it to be a tribute to the suicidal muslim terrorists of 9/11. How do you think a mosque, built on that site would appear to the radical muslims around the world who would like nothing better than to slice your throat?? It would mean to them a victory over the "Great Satin" as they like to call America. Take your loony left, Kool-Aid swigging, bleeding heart bullshit and choke on it.

LOL the "Great Satin"? Was that one of the Five Satins?

You're an idiot. You don't know what their real reason is. They've done nothing wrong. They're not even from the same denomination as the attackers were. They deserve to be taken at their word, just as you would want to be.

I think the real reason you're posting here is to help right wing nutcakes destroy America.

Guest 2smart4u

I think the real reason you're posting here is to help right wing nutcakes destroy America.

Right. As a veteran and patriot, I want to destroy America. That's exactly the mentality of the Loonies. Thanks for exposing it to all clear thinking Americans.

Right. As a veteran and patriot, I want to destroy America. That's exactly the mentality of the Loonies. Thanks for exposing it to all clear thinking Americans.

You act like you want to destroy America. You supported an unnecessary war that has cost us nearly a trillion dollars and made our defense against terrorism harder. You supported a president and Republican Congress that ruined our economy. You support the oil companies and the health insurance companies in whatever they want to do, the people be damned. You look the other way while the middle class continues to suffer and decline. You don't seem to care that our jobs are being shipped overseas. You make fun of every effort to protect our air and water, which sustain us. You have absolutely no plan for our future except to elect more of the people who caused the problem in the first place. And you never take responsibility for anything you write. And when you do write, you don't say anything.

So why shouldn't we think you're trying to destroy America? You act as though you are.

Guest 2smart4u

You act like you want to destroy America. You supported an unnecessary war that has cost us nearly a trillion dollars and made our defense against terrorism harder. You supported a president and Republican Congress that ruined our economy. You support the oil companies and the health insurance companies in whatever they want to do, the people be damned. You look the other way while the middle class continues to suffer and decline. You don't seem to care that our jobs are being shipped overseas. You make fun of every effort to protect our air and water, which sustain us. You have absolutely no plan for our future except to elect more of the people who caused the problem in the first place. And you never take responsibility for anything you write. And when you do write, you don't say anything.

So why shouldn't we think you're trying to destroy America? You act as though you are.

Another talking head, reciting Huffington & Media Matters. "An unnecessary war"? According to who? Not the democratic congress, they were for it.

"Ruined our economy"? Are you even aware that zerO is adding to our debt at a rate of 4 Billion a day?? Of course not, Huffington or Media Matters didn't tell you that. Moron.

Its been ten years.

Sensitive, are you? You and so many others like you are what really weakens this country. Wussies pretending you're free and brave Americans.

9/11 is nothing compared to the London Blitz, the Dresden fire bombing, the constant bombing of Amsterdam and other dutch cities during WW 2. I had relatives who were (them and everyone else in the neighborhood) got bombed (2 were killed) out of their houses. And no one gave them money. They lost their property and had to find own way. They got over it quickly. None of this year after year whining of being "wounded."

Unlike wussies, like you, they rebuilt and got over it rather quickly.

You and people like you are destroying this country with your paranoid/psychotic un-American ramblings.

But then, your type never realizes that. Many Bolsheviks and Nazis also thought they were patriots helping their country. You're from the same mold.

Another talking head, reciting Huffington & Media Matters. "An unnecessary war"? According to who? Not the democratic congress, they were for it.

"Ruined our economy"? Are you even aware that zerO is adding to our debt at a rate of 4 Billion a day?? Of course not, Huffington or Media Matters didn't tell you that. Moron.

I don't remember you commenting on the debt when Bush boy increased it by 5 trillion during his tenure. Now, you're concerned?

Guest 2smart4u

I don't remember you commenting on the debt when Bush boy increased it by 5 trillion during his tenure. Now, you're concerned?

They're Huffington numbers, these are facts; Bush raised debt 4.1 trillion in 8 years, or an average of 1/2 trillion a year.

After 20 months in office, zerO has added another 3.6 trillion to the debt, it will be over 4 trillion in zerO's 2nd year, or an average of 2 trillion a year (4 times that of Bush).

You won't read this on Huffington.