Mccormicks did it again

Guest a concerned resident

Guest town speed 55

how many people live in one apartment check out #2 at 21 reynoldsa Ave,dangerous side walk,porch all over the ground slabs just laying there, where the Owner? Living in NA of course.

post-0-1281464232_thumb.jpg

McCormicks were busted on Friday 8/6/10 with a illegal appartment at 420 warren st.NO PERMITS,NO CO, NO BRAINS

That was probably because their attorney Pinho was so preoccupied planning for the McCormick election.

Poor JohnBoy…His Lost Hurrah!!!

McCormicks were busted on Friday 8/6/10 with a illegal appartment at 420 warren st.NO PERMITS,NO CO, NO BRAINS

They never learn, because they don't want to. They think they are above the law! What a pair these two are, modern "Bonnie and Clyde" or DISHONEST BUMS?

Guest 2 ward voter

Mr. ******** was right. He said that these two only wanted to make illegal apartments. They almost killed fireman with illegal building on warren st. when he took the kitchen floor out and then caused a fire. Fireman stepped in the rear door and almost fell into a fire filled basement. ******** knows the full story and could not go public.

My neighbors got what they deserved, a big liar who is out to screw them. The wife is worse. Her spending is out of control and needs the income from all the illegal apartments to keep the fund going.

I understand that Steve took over the parents house to borrow more money on it. He then made an illegal apartment in the basement and got busted by the state. Do not come to my door again with your bs. We work hard to pay bills. If I borrow from bank I have to pay back. How much do they borrow and not pay back?

Guest Helloo
How about the illegal apartment across the street in Anslemo's basement? That's been there for years. Why hasn't Millan been hammered on that one?

There is no appartment at millans house, stupid.

Mr. ******** was right. He said that these two only wanted to make illegal apartments. They almost killed fireman with illegal building on warren st. when he took the kitchen floor out and then caused a fire. Fireman stepped in the rear door and almost fell into a fire filled basement. ******** knows the full story and could not go public.

My neighbors got what they deserved, a big liar who is out to screw them. The wife is worse. Her spending is out of control and needs the income from all the illegal apartments to keep the fund going.

I understand that Steve took over the parents house to borrow more money on it. He then made an illegal apartment in the basement and got busted by the state. Do not come to my door again with your bs. We work hard to pay bills. If I borrow from bank I have to pay back. How much do they borrow and not pay back?

What scumbags the Mc Cormick's, should be so embarrassed, how can they run for anything?

They never learn, because they don't want to. They think they are above the law! What a pair these two are, modern "Bonnie and Clyde" or DISHONEST BUMS?

That is alot of bulls**t! I have been reporting an illegal apartment next door to me and no one does anything about it! I have spoken to 3 different authorities and no one even checked it out. The mayor is just trying to discredit the McCormicks. Obviously they intimidate him! He can sling all the mud he wants, I am all for the new and out with the plumber and his crew.

That is alot of bulls**t! I have been reporting an illegal apartment next door to me and no one does anything about it! I have spoken to 3 different authorities and no one even checked it out. The mayor is just trying to discredit the McCormicks. Obviously they intimidate him! He can sling all the mud he wants, I am all for the new and out with the plumber and his crew.

No one has to discredit these deadbeats, they do it to themselves. As far as I'm concerned the Mayor has always taken the high road with the McComics!

Nice quick patch work,too bad the sidewalk need replacing......What's with the porch slates on the side of the alley & old can of TAR where the kids will play with it...........Come on LANDLORD CLEAN UP YOUR PROPERTY

how many people live in one apartment check out #2 at 21 reynoldsa Ave,dangerous side walk,porch all over the ground slabs just laying there, where the Owner? Living in NA of course.

You should see what is on both side of me! No one gives a F**k about whats by me. I have Sandford and Son on one side and Ghetto town on the other. No one cares so why care what the McCormicks are doing. And I have complained to the town and no one cares!

You should see what is on both side of me! No one gives a F**k about whats by me. I have Sandford and Son on one side and Ghetto town on the other. No one cares so why care what the McCormicks are doing. And I have complained to the town and no one cares!

Because these clowns run for public office, only since they were denied turning their building on the Blvd. into a huge apt. house with too intense a Commercial and residential load on the neighborhhod! Therefore they are out for themselves, where were they before? No where to be seen or heard! That's where!

• 2 weeks later...

Bullshit! you are imagining the illegal apartment just like your imagining the Mccormicks could run this town. They could run it into the ground. You are as stupid as they are.

Guest Guest101

Bullshit! you are imagining the illegal apartment just like your imagining the Mccormicks could run this town. They could run it into the ground. You are as stupid as they are.

What foul language! What makes you so smart? Do you know something that the rest of the public doesn't? Please enlighten us who are less blessed than thou. What has the incumbent mayor done for this town and its tax paying home owners? In the few years that I've lived in Harrison, I've seen my property tax increase by almost 50%!!! It's not the McCormicks who are going to run us into the ground, it's the incumbents! Ray's got to GO! And the incumbent corrupt lot working for / with him can go as well!

People thought the Red Bull stadium was going to be good for Harrison. Guess what, the Red Bulls don't own the land, the town of Harrison does. Guess how much the Town has to pay in interest for the bond (or loan) it took to buy the land? $3.5 million a year! The Red Bulls isn't paying for it. It's the tax payers (mostly home owners) of Harrison who's going to pay for it! Guess who exposed this to the public? The McCormicks. Guess who's responsible for all of the debt and the traffic problems associated with the stadium? The incumbent mayor and his staff!

The way I see it is this: The McCormicks exposed the incumbents so the incumbents are smearing the McCormicks in return.

The bottom line is this. The existing town government seems to be hiding information from it's tax payers. How are the Harrison Redevelopment projects being financed? Why has property taxes increased so dramatically in stark contrast to the bad economy and hardship most average home owners are experiencing from lost jobs or lowered wages? By continuing to increase property taxes, the Town is forcing its only remaining major tax base to leave. I know neighbors who moved away and bought their new home in other towns because of this. I know of others who are willing to short sell their homes because the amount they pay in property taxes just isn't sustainable anymore. If people continue to pretend that nothing smells rotten in Harrison, then Harrison will not only smell rotten but will also rot to nothing. At least the McCormicks seem to care for this town and had the guts to stand up and fight for their properties in Harrison.

The incumbents better shape up and prove they can turn things around (not just by borrowing and spending more public money on the private development projects without public review) or they are not getting my vote! They can start by being more transparent and improving the official Harrison Town website so that concerned Harrisonians can post public messages for all to see and email town officials directly.

Guest BlueTideBacker

What foul language! What makes you so smart? Do you know something that the rest of the public doesn't? Please enlighten us who are less blessed than thou. What has the incumbent mayor done for this town and its tax paying home owners? In the few years that I've lived in Harrison, I've seen my property tax increase by almost 50%!!! It's not the McCormicks who are going to run us into the ground, it's the incumbents! Ray's got to GO! And the incumbent corrupt lot working for / with him can go as well!

People thought the Red Bull stadium was going to be good for Harrison. Guess what, the Red Bulls don't own the land, the town of Harrison does. Guess how much the Town has to pay in interest for the bond (or loan) it took to buy the land? $3.5 million a year! The Red Bulls isn't paying for it. It's the tax payers (mostly home owners) of Harrison who's going to pay for it! Guess who exposed this to the public? The McCormicks. Guess who's responsible for all of the debt and the traffic problems associated with the stadium? The incumbent mayor and his staff!

The way I see it is this: The McCormicks exposed the incumbents so the incumbents are smearing the McCormicks in return.

The bottom line is this. The existing town government seems to be hiding information from it's tax payers. How are the Harrison Redevelopment projects being financed? Why has property taxes increased so dramatically in stark contrast to the bad economy and hardship most average home owners are experiencing from lost jobs or lowered wages? By continuing to increase property taxes, the Town is forcing its only remaining major tax base to leave. I know neighbors who moved away and bought their new home in other towns because of this. I know of others who are willing to short sell their homes because the amount they pay in property taxes just isn't sustainable anymore. If people continue to pretend that nothing smells rotten in Harrison, then Harrison will not only smell rotten but will also rot to nothing. At least the McCormicks seem to care for this town and had the guts to stand up and fight for their properties in Harrison.

The incumbents better shape up and prove they can turn things around (not just by borrowing and spending more public money on the private development projects without public review) or they are not getting my vote! They can start by being more transparent and improving the official Harrison Town website so that concerned Harrisonians can post public messages for all to see and email town officials directly.

You're exactly right. The Harrison mayor and council have the attitude that town residents don't need to know the town business. NJ passed the "Sunshine Law" years ago to open town government to residents that want to know where and how their tax dollars are spent.

I believe Harrison has violated that law since it's inception. As an example, try to get details on the amount of debt service Harrison has as I have, all you get is a runaround.

Decisions that should be made with resident input (redevelopment, bond issues) are instead made behind closed doors. I believe all decisions are made during mayor and council caucuses before the council meetings to avoid discussing them in public.

If any town EVER needed a change in government, it's Harrison. Hopefully a change is coming soon.