fire...

Guest Pale Rider

Guest Pale Rider

What the hell is KOTW trying to prove by putting these absurd videos of the great "smoke eaters," on the site. Why not put up the issue of drug testing with them that they fight against much harder than any fire could ever burn. Now thats a real issue. Why does Harrison even have a fire department with more Captains than boxes of Captain Crunch. Why didn't they get salary cuts to keep the terminated employees on board? They average about $100,000.00 per year per man. Why does the town have a glorified taxi driver, the absolute uncontested chief RAT for the council. $80,000.00, yes $80,000.00 a year to drive people to the doctor. There are hundreds of unemployed or displaced ex-town workers that would do it for $15,000. Just put up a sign-up sheet, you will see it fill-up pretty quick. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK, BUT FOR WHO????????????? Only the insiders need apply!!

What the hell is KOTW trying to prove by putting these absurd videos of the great "smoke eaters," on the site. Why not put up the issue of drug testing with them that they fight against much harder than any fire could ever burn. Now thats a real issue. Why does Harrison even have a fire department with more Captains than boxes of Captain Crunch. Why didn't they get salary cuts to keep the terminated employees on board? They average about $100,000.00 per year per man. Why does the town have a glorified taxi driver, the absolute uncontested chief RAT for the council. $80,000.00, yes $80,000.00 a year to drive people to the doctor. There are hundreds of unemployed or displaced ex-town workers that would do it for $15,000. Just put up a sign-up sheet, you will see it fill-up pretty quick. YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK, BUT FOR WHO????????????? Only the insiders need apply!!

What videos?? I just looked all over the main page and I see no videos.

What videos?? I just looked all over the main page and I see no videos.

Hey, wait a minute . . . You're saying that the taxi driver gets $80,000. per year? I understand that he has a trucking business on the side? Wow, it looks like "squealing" comes in at a premium! So that's $80,000. plus family benefits at $17,000. per year??? That's absurd, no matter how you look at it. I think he needs to go.

Guest pissedoff
Hey, wait a minute . . . You're saying that the taxi driver gets $80,000. per year? I understand that he has a trucking business on the side? Wow, it looks like "squealing" comes in at a premium! So that's $80,000. plus family benefits at $17,000. per year??? That's absurd, no matter how you look at it. I think he needs to go.

If this is true , $ 80,000 ayear, to drive people to doctors offices, that is definitly abuse. I'm sure it would be cheeper to hire a taxi service on contingent yearly and it would save on payroll and auto insurance which the taxi has to have himself.

Guest Pale Rider

OH, ITS TRUE! His name is **** ********, you already know that, and he gets exactly the salary and benefits I stated. If you ever looked at the Mayors but the only thing sticking out would be this man's shoes. Your property taxes are gonna go up another 10%, you'll see, and it because of corruption just like this. Cronyism, nepotism, etc... It would take divine intervention to get that abolished, as it should be, because he is the Mayors biggest dumbo ears on the street when the Mayor is at his $100,000+ job at Passaic Valley. He does maybe 4 transports a day. Just look at the town payroll online or ask to see it with his job desciption. It shocks the mind to believe it! It's public record. Why is nobody investing this from the Governors office on down. They treat the people like crap and take their money because the people allow it.

Guest donnap
OH, ITS TRUE! His name is **** ********, you already know that, and he gets exactly the salary and benefits I stated. If you ever looked at the Mayors but the only thing sticking out would be this man's shoes. Your property taxes are gonna go up another 10%, you'll see, and it because of corruption just like this. Cronyism, nepotism, etc... It would take divine intervention to get that abolished, as it should be, because he is the Mayors biggest dumbo ears on the street when the Mayor is at his $100,000+ job at Passaic Valley. He does maybe 4 transports a day. Just look at the town payroll online or ask to see it with his job desciption. It shocks the mind to believe it! It's public record. Why is nobody investing this from the Governors office on down. They treat the people like crap and take their money because the people allow it.

I was lowest on the salary list. I was at 24,000. I would give my all to get a job back for the same pay. Put me in the stadium to lock up. I will be alot cheaper than the one who doing it for at least $60,000 or more. Keep me in mind if you need me. At his rate you can hire me and two others. Thanks for laying me off with the smallest salary and didn't complain. Was glad to have a job.

Still looking for these absurd videos. You got me very excited to watch them. Apparently they don't exist as I can't find them anywhere and you havn't yet responded. Most intelligent posts get ignored on this site. Anyone else ever notice that?

Guest Citizen

I am going to try and adress this at the next town meeting and try to get the story in a few newspapers. I am sure that the Mayor will walk out of the meeting at the first mention of it as he has in the past but the facts are the facts. This isblatant, in your face corruption. He is basically saying F**K you, I dare you to challange me. Absolute power has indeed led to absolute corruption. This situatio, along with many others we don't know about, gotta lead to getting voting plumber and some of the bobbleheads out of office for good.

The post from "donnap" realy felt from the heart and just shows how unfairly the people who just do their jobs, even at a low salary, and don't complain are treated. There are so many six figure jobs in Harrison that require basically no work and are due to nepotism and cronyism that it can't help you feel sad that this employee, making only $24,000, was let go. Where is the justice in that. Harrison is run exactly like a model of organized crime and I guess this poor soul got whacked by boss McMole. donnap, keep your head up because not everyone is like these criminals. I wish you luck in finding employment and a little relief that you are no longer associated with the Harrison crime family.

Guest LAUGHS BEST

THANKS ******* FOR OPENING YOUR MOUTH NOW? THAT DAY SHIFT AT THE HPD IS VERY POPULAR BY ALL WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO GET IT. PERHAPS LOOKING TO GO BACK TO THE SCHOOLS?? NOW IT ALL BECOMES AN ISSUE! WHAT ABOUT BEFORE WHEN YOU BULLIED EVERYONE WHAT THEN???? :ninja::angry: :angry: YOU AND THE REST PUSHING FOR CHANGE AT THE HPD WILL GET YOURS! I MAY NOT VOTE IN TOWN BUT I HAVE PLENTY OF FAMILY THAT DOES AND FRIENDS WE WILL SEE WHO LAUGHS BEST! YOUR WORDS HAVE BEEN RECORDED AND THE OTHERS THERE.

Guest Pale Rider

Stop drinking before your postings. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you actually supporting the $80,000 per year + benefits that the mayors rat **** ******** has as legimate. The town already has a senior citizens bus being driven by off duty non-drug tested fireboys (can't call them men anymore - so sorry) at a handsome salary. A guy on another post stated he would do the job for $24,000 because he was let go. I say give him chance and save $56,000 a year for childrens activities or to help the senior citizens. That makes sense, therefor in Harrison it will never happen. This guy works two full time jobs which he states are 20 hr. days. How is it humanly possible to physically to maintain that pace. A grown man who actually lives on NO sleep. Quite impossible. Lotta corruption in this one.

Stop drinking before your postings. I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you actually supporting the $80,000 per year + benefits that the mayors rat **** ******** has as legimate. The town already has a senior citizens bus being driven by off duty non-drug tested fireboys (can't call them men anymore - so sorry) at a handsome salary. A guy on another post stated he would do the job for $24,000 because he was let go. I say give him chance and save $56,000 a year for childrens activities or to help the senior citizens. That makes sense, therefor in Harrison it will never happen. This guy works two full time jobs which he states are 20 hr. days. How is it humanly possible to physically to maintain that pace. A grown man who actually lives on NO sleep. Quite impossible. Lotta corruption in this one.

The senior citizen bus is not driven by off duty fireMEN.