The projects

Guest Guest

How do you know it was HIS money? Maybe it was the money he was getting kicked back from contractors. And as far as Mike going by the rules, that that mean taking kick backs? Yeah, he was a real saint. I am not saying he was a bad guy, but he was working for the government, he may just have to do some time playing by HIS rules.

Listen don't get Mike confused with the Mayor ot the *** Guy ok. They are 3 totally different people the only people that are stealing are the ones running the show now.

I agree with this post completely. Michael is an honorable guy and follows the rules of good government and most importantly the ruling of his conscience. He would not allow a self-serving Housing Commissioner have their way with an improper contract award and then he made the mistake of going against our political guys who tolerate drug use among employees. I really hope that what goes around comes around is more than just a cute little saying.

Walk proud Michael

He protected all you residents, I heard about the drug use of an employee and i am sure there are a few more that need to be tested. I am thankful that he got rid of the person who was a risk to every tenant in here. They should be drug tested all the time if they have a key to these apartments. I work hard for what I have and dont need to be robbed of it because someone can't stay off drugs.

Thank you for looking out for us Mike! God Bless You!

by the way,wasn't that same self serving commissioner under indictment in Essex county for illegal fundraising ??? Whatever became of that situation?

Yes and is now in charge of the housing money (our money). Get ready to live in shit, while she sits cozy in her shore home.

What a joke- are you kidding- I can't believe you conplain - you are living there because you are most likely on a fixed income- you are a joke! I have not seen the Gardens look so good in over 30 years - stop complaining and get your asses out to work! If you don't like it there move....

What a joke- are you kidding- I can't believe you conplain - you are living there because you are most likely on a fixed income- you are a joke! I have not seen the Gardens look so good in over 30 years - stop complaining and get your asses out to work! If you don't like it there move....

You're the joke. If you think most of the people living in the Gardens and Courts are on a fixed income, think again. You people who sit in judgement are sickening. You don't pay for public housing, so learn the facts before you open your trap. Your ignorance is showing, and it's not attractive at all. Crawl back under the rock and give us all a break.

I agree with this post completely. Michael is an honorable guy and follows the rules of good government and most importantly the ruling of his conscience. He would not allow a self-serving Housing Commissioner have their way with an improper contract award and then he made the mistake of going against our political guys who tolerate drug use among employees. I really hope that what goes around comes around is more than just a cute little saying.

Walk proud Michael

Mike did not work for the Mayor nor the town. That is a Federal Job. He work for Hud. So the plumber had nothing to do with flushing Mike down the toilet! Mike did it himself and he was ****** *** ******.

Are you kidding? Initially, that was the policy of living in the Gardens or Kingsland Courts. You had to be of lower income. Now there are and has been people living there whom make alot of cash! Remember ****** who owned the bar and property above it on the cornor of ******** and ******* Avenue. And her husband was a retired ****** Police officer. Well, when she sold that big building, both her and her husband moved in the Gardens until they both passed away. And they got Plenty for the sale of that building. So don't fool yourself about the income of the people who live in the so called projects. Again, its all who ya know not what your income maybe. And there are many others living there with very good income that shouldn't be there because they are taking an apartment away from somone with low income.

Mike did not work for the Mayor nor the town. That is a Federal Job. He work for Hud. So the plumber had nothing to do with flushing Mike down the toilet! Mike did it himself and he was ****** *** ******.

Don't kid yourself, he certainly did have a hand it it. He got his puppets from PVSC lined up to do the dirty deed. Don't know how they sleep at night.

Guest The Truth

Mc Donough had everything to do with it!

You're right. It is a Federal job but he was fired by the Harrison Commissioners not H.U.D.

I know it's hard to believe but "Take my Picture" Larry,a person who was pushed through the Harrison school system;Lisa,The mayor's secretary at Passaic Valley;Lindy,"I owe everything to the mayor"M. and the criminal fund raiser for the Essex county executive who is in prison thanks to *** ******* ******* ,put together a little coalition at the mayor's direction to dump Mike.Mike's following of the law rather than the Mayor's direction was the issue plain and simple.Mike chose to do what was right and everyone knows what the issue was and that's the truth.

Remember Mayor ,you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas.Time will tell the story.

By the way ,wasn't Commissioner **** fired by Passic Valley?Wasn't she indicted in Essex County until she testified?Doesn't she live in Ocean County?Isn't she a registered voter there?Why is she running Our Housing Authority

You're right. It is a Federal job but he was fired by the Harrison Commissioners not H.U.D.

I know it's hard to believe but "Take my Picture" Larry,a person who was pushed through the Harrison school system;Lisa,The mayor's secretary at Passaic Valley;Lindy,"I owe everything to the mayor"M. and the criminal fund raiser for the Essex county executive who is in prison thanks to *** ******* ******* ,put together a little coalition at the mayor's direction to dump Mike.Mike's following of the law rather than the Mayor's direction was the issue plain and simple.Mike chose to do what was right and everyone knows what the issue was and that's the truth.

Remember Mayor ,you lay down with dogs you wake up with fleas.Time will tell the story.

By the way ,wasn't Commissioner **** fired by Passic Valley?Wasn't she indicted in Essex County until she testified?Doesn't she live in Ocean County?Isn't she a registered voter there?Why is she running Our Housing Authority

Don't forget the Mayor was pissed about Mike firing *** ****** for ***** * **** ******. The guy was on staff at he Housing Authority. Mike got rid of him to ******* *** *******.

Whoa!!! tell me that a decent guy like Mike is being kickd to the curb because the Bullfrog wants to keep *** ******* **** ****** ****** on staff at the HHA?? We have to have a ***** *** Republican Commissioner on staff who lives in Ocean County running our Housing Authority who was in trouble with Trefinger and had to *** her *** *** of jail?? Good God people, where is your loyalty? We are Harrison. Mike is a Harrison Guy. Where is your loyalty?