Kearny United Oh really

Guest Fact checker

Guest Fact checker

"Our travel program provides more advanced players ages 8 and up the chance to compete against teams from many areas in New Jersey; many of our travel players have progressed on to high schoe your own liesol, college and the professional ranks"

this is a quote taken off kearny uniteds web site. One question how could a club that was just formed have such a great history with college and come on now proffessional players spring from their ranks! You guys are too funny!

Guest Guest
"Our travel program provides more advanced players ages 8 and up the chance to compete against teams from many areas in New Jersey; many of our travel players have progressed on to high schoe your own liesol, college and the professional ranks"

this is a quote taken off kearny uniteds web site. One question how could a club that was just formed have such a great history with college and come on now proffessional players spring from their ranks! You guys are too funny!

Well, Let`s see Kearny United was here before any other soccer club, was dissolved years ago. Welcome back Kearny United.

Guest Guest
Well, Let`s see Kearny United was here before any other soccer club, was dissolved years ago. Welcome back Kearny United.

Wrong again you who has claimed to have played but none of the people including coaches you say you played with can remember you kicking a ball! Lie long enough and you start to believe your own B.S.

Guest Guest
Wrong again you who has claimed to have played but none of the people including coaches you say you played with can remember you kicking a ball! Lie long enough and you start to believe your own B.S.

LMAO, I know who you are talking about!!! Grifters they be!

Guest Guest

Hey MORON. Where in my post did I say I played for Kearny United? You my friend are the one throwing out the B.S. ARTIST.

Guest Guest
Hey MORON. Where in my post did I say I played for Kearny United? You my friend are the one throwing out the B.S. ARTIST.

You know who I'm talking about, dont cha?

Guest Guest

oo funny

arny United has one or two peo

Hey MORON where did anyone say you played for kearny united? What was said was, you have claimed to have played and you really never did and you know who you are!!! Kearny united has one or two people with legitamate soccer backgrounds, a couple who never played but became interested in the game and learned it, and then there is you who claims to have played when you didn't! Again you know who you are and so do most people! Still LOL too funny!

Guest Guest

Well, the old timers I asked about this issue who have no dog in this hunt told me kearny united was originally formed because a certain Thistle coach who had a couple of sons playing for Thistle ( one of them went on to do quite well ) was upset that he wasn't allowed to take over a certain team who already had a winning and respected coach. So he went out and formed this other team and tried to split the talent within the town ( sound familiar ). So fast forward kearny united didn't last long and Thistle was is and remains the main club in K Town!!!

I have a serious question and am not trying to start trouble. I am curious to the reason Kearny United was started up again when there was an existing club already established, can anyone on here give an objective responce to my question?