Another corrupt Dem.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Good old Charlie Rangel is finally charged with all his crimes. Pelosi & Co. has tried to drag this out hoping it would just go away but he's being asked to resign from the senate when it couldn't be covered up any longer. This sleeze has evaded taxes for years, has illegally rented 4 rent-controlled apartments in NY (that's 4 apartments that deserving people couldn't get), crimes that the average person would go to jail for.

MSNBC and CNN have avoided this story about good old Charlie but FOX stuck with it and finally got him.

Good old Charlie Rangel is finally charged with all his crimes. Pelosi & Co. has tried to drag this out hoping it would just go away but he's being asked to resign from the senate when it couldn't be covered up any longer. This sleeze has evaded taxes for years, has illegally rented 4 rent-controlled apartments in NY (that's 4 apartments that deserving people couldn't get), crimes that the average person would go to jail for.

MSNBC and CNN have avoided this story about good old Charlie but FOX stuck with it and finally got him.

Charlie Rangel is a disgusting pig. FWI, NBC's Luke Russert grilled this fu**er.

Guest Studies and Observations
Charlie Rangel is a disgusting pig. FWI, NBC's Luke Russert grilled this fu**er.

See We CAN agree on some things. Was that the Kid that Charlie was about to accuse of being from Fox, then managed to insult the entire NBC Staff with his .."Well its sad to see a network that used to be credible..." line??? NOTHING would make me happier than to see Charlie in the cell next to Sharpe James.

Guest 2smart4u

This scumbag is also running for re-election in Nov. and all his homies in Harlem will no doubt support him. 40 years in the Senate and he's been stealing for most of them. This is why there needs to be term limits.

This scumbag is also running for re-election in Nov. and all his homies in Harlem will no doubt support him. 40 years in the Senate and he's been stealing for most of them. This is why there needs to be term limits.

See how I can hate Charlie Rangel without being racist? See how you need to go that extra mile and be a racist about it?

See how I can hate Charlie Rangel without being racist? See how you need to go that extra mile and be a racist about it?

Ok, How is that "Racist"??? Is it or is not NOT true that Rangel's district is comprised almost exclusively of African-Americans, and is it ALSO not true that Rangel plays the race card as often as possible.. IN FACT I have no doubt whatsoever, that he'll be pulling THAT joker out of the deck within a week or two, as he is pressured by other democrats to either Step Down, or make a Plea Deal so there wont be a VERY ugly Ethics hearing right in the middle of the Election Cycle.

Guest Guest
Ok, How is that "Racist"??? Is it or is not NOT true that Rangel's district is comprised almost exclusively of African-Americans, and is it ALSO not true that Rangel plays the race card as often as possible.. IN FACT I have no doubt whatsoever, that he'll be pulling THAT joker out of the deck within a week or two, as he is pressured by other democrats to either Step Down, or make a Plea Deal so there wont be a VERY ugly Ethics hearing right in the middle of the Election Cycle.

Remember Pelosi's vow to "drain the swamp" of corruption in the congress? She then spent the next 2 years trying to cover up and proect good ol Charlie from being charged.

John Kerry has a new 7,000,000. yacht which he's docking in Rhode Island to avoid paying taxes in Mass. where he's a senator.

The corruption in the dem. party is just incredible

"Homies in Harlem will reelect him." Would you say Ted Kennedy had "homies in Martha's Vineyard?" No, you clearly wouldn't. You also wouldn't attack all the constituents of an entire congressional area unless they were mostly black. Why would they reelect him? Because they are dumb or because they love corruption? Or because they're in on it? Why do you think they will reelect him? Because they reelected Adam Clayton Powell Jr? Here's a little something most of you people don't hear about Adam Clayton Powell Jr. often: he was a hero to the black community. He helped make lynching a federal felony. Charlie Rangel is just some punk asshole who will be quickly forgotten. Even after 40 years of service.

"Homies in Harlem will reelect him." Would you say Ted Kennedy had "homies in Martha's Vineyard?" No, you clearly wouldn't. You also wouldn't attack all the constituents of an entire congressional area unless they were mostly black. Why would they reelect him? Because they are dumb or because they love corruption? Or because they're in on it? Why do you think they will reelect him? Because they reelected Adam Clayton Powell Jr? Here's a little something most of you people don't hear about Adam Clayton Powell Jr. often: he was a hero to the black community. He helped make lynching a federal felony. Charlie Rangel is just some punk asshole who will be quickly forgotten. Even after 40 years of service.

nice to see some things dont change.... Playing the race card is FINE if you're black....but when you point it out, "Y"all Racist". As for kennedy?? yeha he did..his "Homies" that voted him in for DECADES purely ebcause he was a screaming liberal.

Guest 2smart4u

"Homies" is simply the vernacular of the black community, nothing racist about it. Your facination with finding racists behind every tree is a little ridicious.

Guest Guest

KO you are the biggest punk asshole on kearny on the web!!!

Guest Keith

Really?, Racheal Maddow was ripping the guy a new asshole the other night. You were saying?

Guest Guest
See We CAN agree on some things. Was that the Kid that Charlie was about to accuse of being from Fox, then managed to insult the entire NBC Staff with his .."Well its sad to see a network that used to be credible..." line??? NOTHING would make me happier than to see Charlie in the cell next to Sharpe James.

I would rather see him share a cell with gop Senator Ted Stevens who was tried and CONVICTED for similar dealings...oh wait he didn't go to jail.

Guest 2smart4u
Really?, Racheal Maddow was ripping the guy a new asshole the other night. You were saying?

Must I explain everything to you? Because of FOX'S overwhelming popularity over everyone else, the lapdog media (NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN) is now trying to appear "fair and balanced" by asking "tough" questions to their liberal heros. It's a lame and very obvious attempt to gain back viewers.

They have a long way to go but hey, I'll give them a C+ for trying.

Guest Gadfly
Must I explain everything to you? Because of FOX'S overwhelming popularity over everyone else, the lapdog media (NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN) is now trying to appear "fair and balanced" by asking "tough" questions to their liberal heros. It's a lame and very obvious attempt to gain back viewers.

They have a long way to go but hey, I'll give them a C+ for trying.

There is only one outlet for conservative news whereas the liberal viewership is split between several. So to do a fair comparison you would have to add together liberal viewership vs. conservative viewership. Of COURSE Fox can win that contest-the game is rigged.

Most thinking people watch both and make their own decisions on where the truth lies. Only those simple-minded enough to label themselves "liberals" or "conservatives" and blindly follow what their masters tell them are sheep enough to fall for the propaganda that is mainstream news. Congratulation, 2Smart4U. Wait, I'll translate into your language-BAAAAA!

Guest 2smart4u
There is only one outlet for conservative news whereas the liberal viewership is split between several. So to do a fair comparison you would have to add together liberal viewership vs. conservative viewership. Of COURSE Fox can win that contest-the game is rigged.

Most thinking people watch both and make their own decisions on where the truth lies. Only those simple-minded enough to label themselves "liberals" or "conservatives" and blindly follow what their masters tell them are sheep enough to fall for the propaganda that is mainstream news. Congratulation, 2Smart4U. Wait, I'll translate into your language-BAAAAA!

Sorry fly, you're misinformed. FOX has more than double the viewers of MSNBC and CNN combined. And FOX cable is beating NBC network news by a small margin (the first time a cable news channel has beaten a network news channel. There, now you're informed.

Guest Guest
Sorry fly, you're misinformed. FOX has more than double the viewers of MSNBC and CNN combined. And FOX cable is beating NBC network news by a small margin (the first time a cable news channel has beaten a network news channel. There, now you're informed.

As was posted before, gop wins Nielsen ratings, dems win elections.

But, wait, that would mean that a liberal bias DOES exist. If in fact a liberal viewership can go to several outlets for news, logic would dictate that they are, in fact offering opinion versus news.

Just saying.

Guest Gadfly
But, wait, that would mean that a liberal bias DOES exist. If in fact a liberal viewership can go to several outlets for news, logic would dictate that they are, in fact offering opinion versus news.

Just saying.

That's...exactly what I just said. :blink:

Guest Gadfly

BAAAA!!!

Guest 2smart4u
As was posted before, gop wins Nielsen ratings, dems win elections.

As was also posted before, let's have a conversation in Nov. (zero's Chinese credit card is being revoked).

Guest Guest
As was also posted before, let's have a conversation in Nov. (zero's Chinese credit card is being revoked).

As was posted ad nauseum, I look forward to the epic failure of another of your predictions. Although I suppose the odds might be in your favor after never getting one right, you're bound to get one right sometime - just not this time. It's the 2smart curse.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gadfly

Hey 2Sheep4U-you do realize that you totally missed the point, right? I am aware that FOX outdraws any one network. My point was that liberal viewership is split up between different networks whereas all the conservatives go to FOX. I know you're stupid, but how can you misunderstand what I said that badly?