tax bills

Guest dogretired

Guest dogretired

Has anyone seen the new tax bills yet? Just mailed out in time before the cap signed in Trenton. Has any tax money been collected from the Red Bulls yet?

Guest Guest
Has anyone seen the new tax bills yet? Just mailed out in time before the cap signed in Trenton. Has any tax money been collected from the Red Bulls yet?

I feel like burning down my house and leaving over 10% fuc#ing as@holes

Guest Joanne O'Brien

The Red Bulls are appealing their tax, arguing that they owe nothing - that they are "exempt". So no, thay haven't paid a dime, as of the last Town Council meeting. And according to the lawyers at hand at that meeting a hearing on this matter will be months away.

Guest Guest
I feel like burning down my house and leaving over 10% fuc#ing as@holes

It's not just 10%. The taxes have gone up each of the sixteen years McDonough has been mayor. The whole time he has been preaching tax relief from the redevelopment. Millions of tax dollars have been spent assisting developers who promised great rewards for the town. These developers have realized thirty year tax abatements while the taxpayers have undergone sixteen years of increases. Who are the axx hxxxs now. My guess is it's the tax payers.

Guest Guest
The Red Bulls are appealing their tax, arguing that they owe nothing - that they are "exempt". So no, thay haven't paid a dime, as of the last Town Council meeting. And according to the lawyers at hand at that meeting a hearing on this matter will be months away.

Why isn't that in the Observer? If we owed money to the town for taxes or water they would have our names in the paper!

Guest Zombie
It's not just 10%. The taxes have gone up each of the sixteen years McDonough has been mayor. The whole time he has been preaching tax relief from the redevelopment. Millions of tax dollars have been spent assisting developers who promised great rewards for the town. These developers have realized thirty year tax abatements while the taxpayers have undergone sixteen years of increases. Who are the axx hxxxs now. My guess is it's the tax payers.

Don't question anything, just keep paying those taxes and remember to vote Row A.