Head Hud in Harrison

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Seems like Gov. Christie is trying to do his job by cleaning up Harrison. Jack R***ers got the ax. Yup! He is gone. What's going on in Harrison? They seem to be catching up to all these fat pay checks. And he worked for Hud not The Township of Harrison. Maybe out taxes won't go down! No, that was a stupid statement!

Guest Guest
Seems like Gov. Christie is trying to do his job by cleaning up Harrison. Jack R***ers got the ax. Yup! He is gone. What's going on in Harrison? They seem to be catching up to all these fat pay checks. And he worked for Hud not The Township of Harrison. Maybe out taxes won't go down! No, that was a stupid statement!

Jack Roders is goint to go but he is retiring on his own, His brother Mike got the ax from HUD, he will hopefully learn his lesson, stop picking on the little people and stop thinking you are superior than all.

Justice will be done... goobye heartless man.

Guest Guest

THEY ALL FALL DOWN - ONE BY ONE.

Guest guest

If you think Gov. Christie gives a crap about what goes on in this pathetic little berg, you're an idiot. King Hoagie is too busy trying to figure out how to line the pockets of his rich lawyer friends on the backs of the lower class. All you dorks out there who are yapping about the Feds investigating the petty bs in this Town, give it up! They have bigger fish to fry. Jack retired you moron and he will be sorely missed by all the youth in this community, not to mention his real friends. Get a clue. Be informed, get the facts before you mount your computer, Rejectamundo. Who do you think you are, the Exalted Ruler or King Bullfrog for crying out loud!

Guest Guest

yea you know it all. you got the wrong guy. Jack didn't work for Hud he worked in the school system and retired. Get your names straight. Guess you don't know jack.

Guest Guest
yea you know it all. you got the wrong guy. Jack didn't work for Hud he worked in the school system and retired. Get your names straight. Guess you don't know jack.

YOu are absolutly right! I don't know Jack, but I do know one thing, you are the idiot if you think what goes on in Harrison is petty and Christie does not care. Where do you think he is going to get the money as you say "to line the pockets" if he doesn't get it from cutting the towns budgets. Who is the idiot now BIG MOUTH!

Guest Guest

So who is line for his $153,000 job? And if it was retirement why so sudden? Something is smelling fishy and it will come out. It always does in Harrison.

Guest Guest
If you think Gov. Christie gives a crap about what goes on in this pathetic little berg, you're an idiot. King Hoagie is too busy trying to figure out how to line the pockets of his rich lawyer friends on the backs of the lower class. All you dorks out there who are yapping about the Feds investigating the petty bs in this Town, give it up! They have bigger fish to fry. Jack retired you moron and he will be sorely missed by all the youth in this community, not to mention his real friends. Get a clue. Be informed, get the facts before you mount your computer, Rejectamundo. Who do you think you are, the Exalted Ruler or King Bullfrog for crying out loud!

Yes, Yes I do! So what's it to ya? Your the moron if you think Christie doesn't care about the bs in Harrison. First of all it is far from bs. YOu must be one of the mnorons that make the fat fat paychecks. Why do you think so many retired with fat jobs? Because they were scared! Well you are going down also, so save your pennies! Remember one last thing. All your salaries are public knowledge and there is no hiding any more. It is very easy to look you up on the internet! bye, bye ass wipe! Se ya in the unemployment group.

Guest Guest
So who is line for his $153,000 job? And if it was retirement why so sudden? Something is smelling fishy and it will come out. It always does in Harrison.

A bad month for the Rodders boys, Jack and Mike, who are nephews of the late Frank. Jack Rodgers has been a teacher in the school system for forty years, and most recently the Athletic Director. He is a legendary coach of the girl's basketball team, and has done a great deal of good for many of his former players and students. He has been a great asset for the Harrison school's system. The Board of Education has eliminated his position by combining it with the position of assistant principal of the high school. Thus Jack either had to go back to the classroom and lose the position of athletic director which he loved, or retire. He chose the latter.

Mike was voted out by the Harrison Housing Authority as its executive director. The vote was four-two with one abstaining. It seems someone is out to end the Rodgers era in Harrison. The next question is what, will replace it?

Guest Guest
YOu are absolutly right! I don't know Jack, but I do know one thing, you are the idiot if you think what goes on in Harrison is petty and Christie does not care. Where do you think he is going to get the money as you say "to line the pockets" if he doesn't get it from cutting the towns budgets. Who is the idiot now BIG MOUTH!

D**bA**, where did I say I thought that what goes on in Harrison was petty. Where did I say anything about anyone lining pockets. You are the idiot because you can't even respond to the right post. Me I don't care what goes on in NJ. I no longer live there. But I visit often and am informed of what is going on in my old town.All I was trying to say is that it was not Jack that got fired. Jack did not work for Hud. Now who is the idiot?? Just admit that you made a mistake D**bA**.

Guest Guest

You still come in at Numero Uno, hands down!

Guest Guest

But, do you know 'Jack S--t?? This just totally is not a fair fight!

Guest Guest
Yes, Yes I do! So what's it to ya? Your the moron if you think Christie doesn't care about the bs in Harrison. First of all it is far from bs. YOu must be one of the mnorons that make the fat fat paychecks. Why do you think so many retired with fat jobs? Because they were scared! Well you are going down also, so save your pennies! Remember one last thing. All your salaries are public knowledge and there is no hiding any more. It is very easy to look you up on the internet! bye, bye ass wipe! Se ya in the unemployment group.

Trust me old Sage, he doesn't care one little bit, or they wouldn't be getting away with it.

Riddle me this, how can people retire with "fat jobs'? I would think that to be an impossible task. Also, who or what were they scared of? Inquiring minds want to know.

Salaries have always been public knowledge. Where have you been? I now know why you're in the unemployment line. Have fun.