D'Arco Retires Kearny

KOTW

Guest Guest

my thoughts are these I am glad we will finally get outtown back here in kearny but i feel sad because I have close family in Paramus and now napolean is heading there way

Guest Guest
my thoughts are these I am glad we will finally get outtown back here in kearny but i feel sad because I have close family in Paramus and now napolean is heading there way

Really sorry for them, really happy for us... see ya darco... why wait leave now!!!!

Guest Guest

A few years back, didn't Paramus take the former town administrator from Secaucus? What's wrong with Paramus that it keeps taking Hudson County's leftovers?

Guest Guest
Really sorry for them, really happy for us... see ya darco... why wait leave now!!!!

Why can’t darco just leave NOW! He is not wanted or needed… There are a few more that need to climb down their podium so that this town can begin to heal and get back to the business of t

he people.

Guest Guest

So, D'Arco "retires" from Kearny at a salary of about $160K, will get a pension of $87,000, and will occupy the SAME position in another town for a large salary???

And we all wonder why the pension system is in trouble.

Guest Guest

Exactly. Great observation. This is what Governor Christie needs to look into. And, he (D'Arco) left a MESS in Kearny. The morale of the town is extremely low.

So, D'Arco "retires" from Kearny at a salary of about $160K, will get a pension of $87,000, and will occupy the SAME position in another town for a large salary???

And we all wonder why the pension system is in trouble.

Guest Guest

$87,000 after nine years in Kearny! Where was this clown prior to Kearny? How many years did he put into the pension system?

What say you Chris Christie?

Guest Guest
Exactly. Great observation. This is what Governor Christie needs to look into. And, he (D'Arco) left a MESS in Kearny. The morale of the town is extremely low.

Moral is most definitely at an all time low. Ding Dong Hitler is gone! Need to clear a few more dead weight self righteous pompous A-HOLES. The town needs an enema.

Guest Guest

D'arco's pension benefits will be approximately 130K not 87K as quoted incorrectly.

He's over 42 years in the system, and being a veteran, only last year's salary is used, rather than an average of last 3 year's for others.

Guest Guest
D'arco's pension benefits will be approximately 130K not 87K as quoted incorrectly.

He's over 42 years in the system, and being a veteran, only last year's salary is used, rather than an average of last 3 year's for others.

Sweeeeet!

Guest Guest
Sweeeeet!

My problem isn't necessarily with the amount of his pension. If, in fact, he contributed for 42 year and is a veteran, he is entitled to whatever the formula for pensions is. My problem is that he is able to accept another full-time job making a full salary. Big deal, he isn't accepting benefits or a car from Paramus.

Those that the governor claims are raping the system (teachers) cannot do that. Teachers have a very limited amount of money they can earn while collecting their pension before it affects them and gets them into trouble with the system. I'm pretty sure that it's much less than what D'Arco will be getting as BA for Paramus.

It will be interesting to see how the dynamics of the Town actually begins to change. Who is going to do the dirty work for the Mayor, and to a lesser degree, his Council? Who is going to cover the Finance Chair's back? Who is going to take the heat at Council meetings? Who is going to replace the Business Administrator's friends and chosen vendors?

When is a retirement not a retirement yet it's considered a retirement and comes with full compensation – when you work for local government in the State of New Jersey.

Guest Thoughtful
It will be interesting to see how the dynamics of the Town actually begins to change. Who is going to do the dirty work for the Mayor, and to a lesser degree, his Council? Who is going to cover the Finance Chair's back? Who is going to take the heat at Council meetings? Who is going to replace the Business Administrator's friends and chosen vendors?

When is a retirement not a retirement yet it's considered a retirement and comes with full compensation – when you work for local government in the State of New Jersey.

Interesting questions, Wu-Su, but very slanted. Don't know the answers. Maybe if you could have better stood the heat, you'd still be in the kitchen where decisions are made. But the heat sometimes burns, doesn't it?

Interesting questions, Wu-Su, but very slanted. Don't know the answers. Maybe if you could have better stood the heat, you'd still be in the kitchen where decisions are made. But the heat sometimes burns, doesn't it?

Why slanted; the questions are valid and you avoid attempting to answer them. Your rather contrived effort to divert attention from the questions using rather trite allustions to heat, kitchen and burns, was rather gallant, yet ineffective. Do you have answeres to the questions, if not, then admit it or avoid the need to make unsubstantiated comments.

Guest Thoughtful II
Why slanted; the questions are valid and you avoid attempting to answer them. Your rather contrived effort to divert attention from the questions using rather trite allustions to heat, kitchen and burns, was rather gallant, yet ineffective. Do you have answeres to the questions, if not, then admit it or avoid the need to make unsubstantiated comments.

You ask why slanted? You're kidding, right? You use "dirty work" and "cover the Finance Chair's back" and "chosen vendors"! You're biased and have an agenda.

By the way, that kitchen reference was dead-on. Sounds like you've been burned!