Another zerO snub.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

First Comrade zerO blows off Memorial Day at Arlington to go to Chicago to visit his homies ( making a brief stop at Lincoln's gravesite for show), now he just blew off D-Day ceremonies to go to a theatre with Michelle.

Every time he pulls one of these stunts he loses support, which now stands about 45%. He has yet to come out publicly in support of Israel, don't want to upset Hamas.

I wonder if he's tried to buy off any more senate candidates this week?

Guest Guest
First Comrade zerO blows off Memorial Day at Arlington to go to Chicago to visit his homies ( making a brief stop at Lincoln's gravesite for show), now he just blew off D-Day ceremonies to go to a theatre with Michelle.

Every time he pulls one of these stunts he loses support, which now stands about 45%. He has yet to come out publicly in support of Israel, don't want to upset Hamas.

More drivel from the petty party. What's the Kearny GOP's official stand on this? Oh wait....there is no repub party in Kearny (other than in name). Try winning some Kearny council seats before you jump in over your very inflated head on issues you have no understanding of and even less relevant comments on.

Guest Guest

This is another collection of lies. The truth can be found at http://forums.kearnyontheweb.com/index.php...st&p=105837

Guest Guest

Just ignore this elitist who has proclaimed himself "2smart". If you feed him he may breed.

Guest Burst Your Bubble

There's you go again. George H.W. Bush and George Bush also missed Memorial Day at Arlington Cemetery during their terms. Republican Hypocrisy at it's best, that's what this is all about.

Snubbing is more like when Israel builds settlements in the West Bank after we personally asked them to hold off on such a plan (THE VP, JOE BIDEN, DID THIS IN PERSON!). Or, it's when Israel attacks a boat with Americans on board and kill 9 unarmed activists. Wait. The second one is murder. Get real, man.

I support the Israeli people and their continued struggle to exist in peace, but I don't support the current Israeli regime's disrespect of our "special relationship." We've stood by too many aggressive regime's in Israel. This one may have gone too far in with its impunity. Ben Netanyahu is a propogandist and a war monger. He is a fascist whose lack of credibility puts the future of Israeli in serious jeopardy.

Guest 2smart4u
Snubbing is more like when Israel builds settlements in the West Bank after we personally asked them to hold off on such a plan (THE VP, JOE BIDEN, DID THIS IN PERSON!). Or, it's when Israel attacks a boat with Americans on board and kill 9 unarmed activists. Wait. The second one is murder. Get real, man.

I support the Israeli people and their continued struggle to exist in peace, but I don't support the current Israeli regime's disrespect of our "special relationship." We've stood by too many aggressive regime's in Israel. This one may have gone too far in with its impunity. Ben Netanyahu is a propogandist and a war monger. He is a fascist whose lack of credibility puts the future of Israeli in serious jeopardy.

9 unarmed activists (armed with pipes) who began beating the Israeli's as soon as they landed on the ship, they shouldn't have defended themselves?? Get real, man.

9 unarmed activists (armed with pipes) who began beating the Israeli's as soon as they landed on the ship, they shouldn't have defended themselves?? Get real, man.

Pipe vs. automatic weapon. And I have to get real? The Israeli government claimed that the soldiers who boarded the floatilla had paintball guns. Why couldn't they have used them? I hope you never get shot for brandishing a pipe.