DARE GRAD'S

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

WHY WAS THERE NOTHING FOR THE KIDS THIS YEARS THAT GRADUATED FROM DARE. WHAT A SHAME. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR THE CHILDREN WHEN THERE IS MONEY FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. I HOPE THE NEW MAYOR COMING IN WILL NOT FORGET THE CHILDREN.

Guest Guest
WHY WAS THERE NOTHING FOR THE KIDS THIS YEARS THAT GRADUATED FROM DARE. WHAT A SHAME. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THERE WAS NO MONEY FOR THE CHILDREN WHEN THERE IS MONEY FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. I HOPE THE NEW MAYOR COMING IN WILL NOT FORGET THE CHILDREN.

F*CK THE CHILDREN!!! I'm tired hearing about "THE CHILDREN."

I got your DARE for you!!! How about DARING their parents to stop breeding anymore "CHILDREN???"

Guest Guest

I got your DARE for you!!! How about DARING their parents to stop breeding anymore "CHILDREN???"

It's a shame that your parents didn't take up that dare, huh? Clearly your parents had one litter too many. ;)

Guest Guest

You probably live in the gardens. Don't you get enough free or reduced price things for your kids already?

Guest NJ DEvil

Dare to learn grammar and common sense.

D.A.R.E. only raises awareness that drugs exist, it does not prevent drug abuse. Here is a article from TIME backing this up:

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,99564,00.html

Why not have a Phys. Ed/Health teacher just teach the kids about drugs the same way they do about sex (which should be taught at younger and younger grades these days!)? Why waste instructional hours so the kids can sing songs about being drug and alcohol free? We already have PLENTY of music concerts and plays for that. And wake up, half of the kids in the high school and 10% in the middle school drink on the weekends for fun.

Oh and as for the no gift thing, perhaps the PTO should've got on that one. They paid for the carnival that Fun Day has evolved into, complete with all you can eat hot dogs, slushies, cotton candy, plus those giant inflatable things and tattoos (start 'em early..tattooing's the only damn industry booming in this country), didn't they?

NEW mayor? Perhaps YOU should lay off the drugs....

Guest gust c

wow lmao wtf does living in the gardens got to do with anything? someone can't just ask a question without people talking shit. Not everyone who lives in the gardens pays low ass rent anyway so people should just shut their mouths. I love how people have the balls to just talk shit about people and the gardens but won't say it to someone who lives there. people that live there don't get anything for their children so wtf are u talking about. Please inform me what they get lmaooo

ugh pathetic low life people these days

Guest Officer Chaz

Q : WHY WAS THERE NOTHING FOR THE KIDS THIS YEARS THAT GRADUATED FROM DARE?

A: There wasnt enough money to fund a trip that cost over $11,000.00

Comment: F*CK THE CHILDREN!!! I'm tired hearing about "THE CHILDREN."

Reply: Sad, Very sad. These type of mentality is the very reason we have the problems we have today

Comment: D.A.R.E. only raises awareness that drugs exist, it does not prevent drug abuse. Here is a article from TIME backing this up:

Reply: You are somewhat correct, it does bring awareness and yes, there isnt a single proven program that prevents drug abuse but, one of the things D.A.R.E does is create a relationship with children and police that would otherwise not exist.

Comment: Why not have a Phys. Ed/Health teacher just teach the kids about drugs the same way they do about sex

Reply: They very well could, D.A.R.E adds an officers experience and first hand encounters with Alcoholics and Drug addicts to the program, and as mentioned before builds a trusting relationship with what some children believe to be an enemy

Since some of you seem to have questions or comments regarding the D.A.R.E program and its implementation in our schools I will make myself available to anyone who would like to ask a question.

My school extension is 1706 and Im available Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm. Feel free to contact me with your concerns

Officer Chaz

Guest Guest

Reply: Sad, Very sad. These type of mentality is the very reason we have the problems we have today

Wrong! It is not "these" type of mentality that is the very reason we have the problems we have today.

The reason we have the problems we have today is that we have too many breeders who don't know how to parent. I rather have the kids learning more about birth control than drug education.

And by the way my dear friend, you belong out on the streets and not in the schools playing the role of teacher. You're a cop, not an educator!

Guest Guest
Wrong! It is not "these" type of mentality that is the very reason we have the problems we have today.

The reason we have the problems we have today is that we have too many breeders who don't know how to parent. I rather have the kids learning more about birth control than drug education.

And by the way my dear friend, you belong out on the streets and not in the schools playing the role of teacher. You're a cop, not an educator!

THIS IS SO SAD BUT SO TRUE. THE TEACHERS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN BABY SITTERS TO OUT OF COMTROL KIDS. THE TEACHERS ARE NOT SUPPOSE TO TEACH MANNERS AND RESPECT. THE PARENTS ARE. I FEEL BAD FOR THE DECENT KIDS THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS.

Guest Guest

WELL AS FAR A F@@@ THE CHILDREN, I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD GO TO DARE, BECAUSE I THINK YOU MY NEED THE HELP VERY BAD.

Guest Guest
Q : WHY WAS THERE NOTHING FOR THE KIDS THIS YEARS THAT GRADUATED FROM DARE?

A: There wasnt enough money to fund a trip that cost over $11,000.00

Comment: D.A.R.E. only raises awareness that drugs exist, it does not prevent drug abuse. Here is a article from TIME backing this up:

Reply: You are somewhat correct, it does bring awareness and yes, there isnt a single proven program that prevents drug abuse but, one of the things D.A.R.E does is create a relationship with children and police that would otherwise not exist.

Comment: Why not have a Phys. Ed/Health teacher just teach the kids about drugs the same way they do about sex

Reply: They very well could, D.A.R.E adds an officers experience and first hand encounters with Alcoholics and Drug addicts to the program, and as mentioned before builds a trusting relationship with what some children believe to be an enemy

Since some of you seem to have questions or comments regarding the D.A.R.E program and its implementation in our schools I will make myself available to anyone who would like to ask a question.

My school extension is 1706 and Im available Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm. Feel free to contact me with your concerns

Officer Chaz

Good answer Officer Chaz! There are a lot of people who appreciate the time and effort that you put into helping the children of our town. Every young person will be confronted with drinking/drug issues at some point and the education, leadership and friendship that you have provided to them has and will help them greatly. Keep up the good work and don't let the turkeys get you down!

Guest guest
Good answer Officer Chaz! There are a lot of people who appreciate the time and effort that you put into helping the children of our town. Every young person will be confronted with drinking/drug issues at some point and the education, leadership and friendship that you have provided to them has and will help them greatly. Keep up the good work and don't let the turkeys get you down!

Officer Chaz, thankyou for being there for the kids.