Kirk (r) Illinois a liar

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Illinois voters will decide if they want to elect a republican liar to the Senate. Mark Kirk "forgot" or "misspoke" (pick one) when he referred to himself as the Naval Intelligence officer of the year. condumbs are very forgiving of another condumb who has lied to promote themselves or their agenda.

It will be interesting to see if Ill. voters value character and honesty over partisan politics.

Back at you 2 dumb.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...1piPnQD9G1BI180

Guest Former Resident
Illinois voters will decide if they want to elect a republican liar to the Senate. Mark Kirk "forgot" or "misspoke" (pick one) when he referred to himself as the Naval Intelligence officer of the year. condumbs are very forgiving of another condumb who has lied to promote themselves or their agenda.

It will be interesting to see if Ill. voters value character and honesty over partisan politics.

Back at you 2 dumb.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/articl...1piPnQD9G1BI180

What's the difference if we (here in IL) elect a republican liar to the Senate... We currently have, had and still elect democratic liars in all phases of our state government. (and that even extends to the top seat in the country! ;) You think the democratic candidate in the senate race is squeaky clean :) :)

As for "misspoke"... I'm thinking Kirk will fit right in in DC! :D

Guest Guest
What's the difference if we (here in IL) elect a republican liar to the Senate... We currently have, had and still elect democratic liars in all phases of our state government. (and that even extends to the top seat in the country! ;) You think the democratic candidate in the senate race is squeaky clean :) :)

As for "misspoke"... I'm thinking Kirk will fit right in in DC! :D

Sorry you missed the satire from a previous post. Maybe Illinois is a better fit for you than Kearny. I think you have a relative on here that's about as sharp as you.

Guest Guest
Sorry you missed the satire from a previous post. Maybe Illinois is a better fit for you than Kearny. I think you have a relative on here that's about as sharp as you.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have no relatives on this board...

Guest Guest
Sorry to disappoint, but I have no relatives on this board...

No disappointment at all. You have no relatives, nor relevance on this board. You moved to Illinois, try posting on the the boards there. Leave our board to us.