Obsever picture of Doran and Schundler

Guest dano

Guest dano

In this issue of the Observer there is a picture of Doran with the Schundler.The expression on Schundler's face is almost one of anger.Does he know about the nepotism and corruption in Harrison? From that expression I have on doubt he does.

Guest Guest
In this issue of the Observer there is a picture of Doran with the Schundler.The expression on Schundler's face is almost one of anger.Does he know about the nepotism and corruption in Harrison? From that expression I have on doubt he does.

Dude, you have no clue about what's behind that pic. Did you notice Doran's frozen, feigned smile?

There was only one in that picture who is highly qualified and competent in the feld of education.

And it wasn't that ex-mayor of Jersey City and President of a bible college!!!

Actually, I can't believe that Doran allowed himself to be in a photo with some Christie GOP loser!!!

Guest Guest

Are you stupid or what? Schundler was Mayor of Jersey City - not exactly a corruption virgin. He served during Janizewski's reign.

Guest Guest
Dude, you have no clue about what's behind that pic. Did you notice Doran's frozen, feigned smile?

There was only one in that picture who is highly qualified and competent in the feld of education.

And it wasn't that ex-mayor of Jersey City and President of a bible college!!!

Actually, I can't believe that Doran allowed himself to be in a photo with some Christie GOP loser!!!

If highly qualified and competent means that you were placed in an educational position by your mentor Frank Rodgers, Jim has it all. He has gamed the system to get a supervisory position in a county post which allowed him to attend school to further his education as well as pay for it. As a political person he again gamed the system to get the highest paying salary for the lowest amount of children and schools in New Jersey. Making much more than the governor, or anyone in his cabinet, does not make him a highly qualified and competent educator, it makes him one who can work the system to his advantage. Several persons have asked on this board to have someone list his achievements, no one has done so. If anyone thinks Harrison is a better place to live today than it was when he was elected, please list the ways. If he does for the Harrison School system what he did for the Town of Harrison, our children will suffer.