Save Our Forum

Guest Release The Kearny Forum

I predict that this forum if it continues down this road will die. Just like the NJ.com Kearny forum and Kearny Alumni.com they wouldn't listen to the posters and look where they are. People are fed up and KOTW will end up with 2 people arguing against each other all by themselves!!!!

We respectively disagree. KOTW has survived with its ebbs and flows because we have not micro managed the site. Our job is to allow individuals to express their opinion. We may not agree with the opinion or the manner in which it is expressed or repeated but we allow the person to say their peace. The rationale for not setting up a separate National news/Politics section is that "Where does it stop" and "Who is going to decide if a topic should be switched to the National news section?" and "Who has the time for that?"

KOTW's policy is not to get involved in the discussion but simply to allow the discussion to happen. KOTW's 'try not to edit the posts policy' is what allowrf us to survive. KOTW was never about making a profit. KOTW was about having a place to come and express your opinion.

May we suggest that you start a Kearny topic and see where it goes.

KOTW

Guest Guest
We respectively disagree. KOTW has survived with its ebbs and flows because we have not micro managed the site. Our job is to allow individuals to express their opinion. We may not agree with the opinion or the manner in which it is expressed or repeated but we allow the person to say their peace. The rationale for not setting up a separate National news/Politics section is that "Where does it stop" and "Who is going to decide if a topic should be switched to the National news section?" and "Who has the time for that?"

KOTW's policy is not to get involved in the discussion but simply to allow the discussion to happen. KOTW's 'try not to edit the posts policy' is what allowrf us to survive. KOTW was never about making a profit. KOTW was about having a place to come and express your opinion.

KOTW

I did it is called release the Kearny forum!

Guest Guest

KOTW

I say we start all Kearny topics in the East Newark section, since it gets very little use.

Guest plantguy
Kearny On The Web Webmaster can't you please move all of the political debates to its own section? Please take the Kearny section back to what it should be about KEARNY. Move these keyboard commandos to their own section! PUHLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Kearny Resident
I predict that this forum if it continues down this road will die. Just like the NJ.com Kearny forum and Kearny Alumni.com they wouldn't listen to the posters and look where they are. People are fed up and KOTW will end up with 2 people arguing against each other all by themselves!!!!

I would like to add my 2 cents to this. I very much enjoy the national political discussions held here. You have those on the right offering their criticisms of Obama and those on the left defending him, very often posting interesting points of view.

I find it very interesting to read both points of view and see how far apart two groups can be on the same subject. I vote for keeping this discussion going.

Guest Guest
I would like to add my 2 cents to this. I very much enjoy the national political discussions held here. You have those on the right offering their criticisms of Obama and those on the left defending him, very often posting interesting points of view.

I find it very interesting to read both points of view and see how far apart two groups can be on the same subject. I vote for keeping this discussion going.

Again great but these discussions have nothing to do with Kearny, put it in a seperate section. I would read it there also. It is just frustrating visiting the Kearny section when most of the posts have nothing to do with Kearny. I read the Harrison section. Know why? To read about Harrison not what an idiot Glenn Beck is!!!!

Guest Guest

That's not the issue. The question is whether Kearny should have its own main topic so that people interested in Kearny issues don't have to filter through national politics, religion, etc., which would be placed under a separate heading.

Guest Guest
That's not the issue. The question is whether Kearny should have its own main topic so that people interested in Kearny issues don't have to filter through national politics, religion, etc., which would be placed under a separate heading.

"filter through" ?? I just click on the ones I want to read. You must have one of those Brand X computers.

Guest Guest

Webmaster

If you add up the responses on your first page you will see the large majority are responding to Kearny topics! Move the National political debate to its own section!

Guest 2smart4u = massive failure
Like 2smart said, don't read it. There are many people that like the political discussions.

You forgot to switch to "Patriot" or one of your other sockpuppet names, you tremendous imbecile.