Just heard.........

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Just heard that the crossing guards just recieved a raise of 3.75%(retro-for two yrs) and "FREE HEALTHCARE"again.All this passed a day before the new law.I forget,who did we the people elect??? Ever who it is,keep up the good work!!!

Guest Guest
Just heard that the crossing guards just recieved a raise of 3.75%(retro-for two yrs) and "FREE HEALTHCARE"again.All this passed a day before the new law.I forget,who did we the people elect??? Ever who it is,keep up the good work!!!

Wow, what does that come out to per hour?

Maybe we should sh*t can the crossing guards completely. This way your little beasts can cross the street by themselves. Maybe we can decrease the ****** *********.

Guest Guest
Wow, what does that come out to per hour?

Maybe we should sh*t can the crossing guards completely. This way your little beasts can cross the street by themselves. Maybe we can decrease the ****** *********.

Geez, why can't we go back to the 8th graders as safety patrol for crossing kids like it used to be.

Guest Guest

I have even a better idea...How bout responsible parents walk their children to and from school or have a baby sitter walk them home like they did when i was younger. At some point people have to not look to the local government to look after their children. Teachers are expected to babysit during the day, followed by crossing guards to get them home from school, then the police baby sit them till all hours of the night. I know im talking to the extreme, but i think everyone would agree things need to change. Crossing guards are needed at certain corners, kearny @ bergen is a good one..but not every corner..i mean come on, do you really need a crossing guard on every corner?