DRUG DEALS

Guest GUEST DS

Guest GUEST DS

tWO FAMILY SIDE BY SIDE THAT REALLY SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO. tHERE ARE MORE KIDS IN AND OUT OF THOSE TWO HOUSES AT NIGHT THEN THERE IS IN SCHOOL. tHERE IS DEFINELY SOMETHING GOING ON. they have people living there that are not on the least. You have shitheads from newark we dont want here. And we shouldnt have to deal with it. The one girl has her boyfriend from newark living here and they are dealing out of the apt. Shame on her for allowing all these guys in there when she has young girls. Maybe they take turns and are getting paid. Why else so many man in and out all day and night. Look at the cameras mike

Guest ohreally
tWO FAMILY SIDE BY SIDE THAT REALLY SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO. tHERE ARE MORE KIDS IN AND OUT OF THOSE TWO HOUSES AT NIGHT THEN THERE IS IN SCHOOL. tHERE IS DEFINELY SOMETHING GOING ON. they people living there that are not on the least. You have shitheads from newark we dont want here. And we shouldnt have to deal with it. The one girl has her boyfriend from newark living here and they are dealing out of the apt. Shame on her for allowing all these guys in there when she has young girls. Maybe they take turns and are getting paid. Why else so many man in and out all day and night. Look at the cameras mike

its hilarious how you have the guts to sit behind a computer screen and type this, but yet you dont have the balls to say it to our faces? right. seriously if you think your so cool come say it to mine and ******** face. we'd love to see that happen. you really need to mind your own buiness and worry about your damn self then worry about what goes on in our apts and worry about your own apt and kids for that matter. shit heads from newark that you dont need to deal with?? correction you dont deal with them. there inside a house. asshead. like i said if you want to talk your shit please stop hiding and come say it to our face. its pathetic. k. thanks

Guest blah blah

lmaooo people really have no life go worry about your self! you obviously have no life to go on this website and talk shit just go to her face and say it straight up pussy!

Guest Guest
tWO FAMILY SIDE BY SIDE THAT REALLY SHOULD BE LOOKED INTO. tHERE ARE MORE KIDS IN AND OUT OF THOSE TWO HOUSES AT NIGHT THEN THERE IS IN SCHOOL. tHERE IS DEFINELY SOMETHING GOING ON. they have people living there that are not on the least. You have shitheads from newark we dont want here. And we shouldnt have to deal with it. The one girl has her boyfriend from newark living here and they are dealing out of the apt. Shame on her for allowing all these guys in there when she has young girls. Maybe they take turns and are getting paid. Why else so many man in and out all day and night. Look at the cameras mike

How can u possibly know what is going on in someone elses apartment? Why are you prejudice against people from Newark. It sounds like you have some hangups. If you have proof that there is drug dealing going on Call the Cops and give them the proof.Maybe these people dont like your company either but they are not complaining on here. Maybe you are jealous because she has men friends. Maybe you are wishing one of them would drop by your house. You do need to get a life and keep your nose out of other peoples business.Perhaps you are lying in bed wishing you were upstairs having fun instead of being where u r.

Guest harrison is WACK

Guest 232 HATS

LOL now DS dont you feel stupid lol..... i just dont understand why you and your little click of RATS!!!! always in our business.... why dont you go find some thing better to do instead of annoyin us ppl you label "shitheads" lol anyways instead of botherin us why dont you see wat your kids are doin they DO THE SAME SHIT WE DO.... and i bet you dont even know lol!!!!! no one is fu**in perfect exspectaly you lady snitchs from the

gardens lol.... well i dont got much more to say so im gonna go blow it down.....duces

Guest guest

If you think that there is something illegal going on you should notify the police...I know I would...At least you did your part...When something illegal is going on in your neighborhood it is your business and everyone elses business to notify the proper authorities.........What is wrong with the rest of you people.....

Guest ohreally
If you think that there is something illegal going on you should notify the police...I know I would...At least you did your part...When something illegal is going on in your neighborhood it is your business and everyone elses business to notify the proper authorities.........What is wrong with the rest of you people.....

Um. What part did this person do? Notify the cops or mike? Actually the person didnt do a damn thing.. but only make this, cause this person has no life & would want to sit behind the computer and talk. & for another its not this persons business to say a damn thing about someones kids either. Like i have said before im still waiting for this DS person to say something to my face.

You should worry about your damn self, kids *if you have any* & what goes on in your apt. Other then that stfu, grow a set & stop hiding behind a computer screen and actually say something when you see one of us.

Look, i already have a few people in mind who might of wrote this *DS*.... but, im the better person and im not going to point fingers. Im one of there kids that live in the apts. The one you hardly ever see. When it comes to talking shit about my family, sorry thats crossing the god damn line in my book. Im a good person & keep the peace as much as i can with you people. But for you to talk shit behind backs, thats stupid. I have no problem in the world to talk. Ill just tell you how it is in a polite way.

Its even funnier, that you claim all this shit. Why dont you just go down the list of every apt in the gardens and pick off all the people that do drugs and sell out of there apt. Or pick off the scumbags that you feel shouldnt be here, cause i hate to break it to you dear... but mike didnt do such a great job with that so called list he made up to get rid of all the trash back then, cause theres still alot more.

You need to look at your life & your fu**ups then worry about others first off. &+ as for the people that want to take pictures with there cell phones, while my family and some friends that have kids in my yard, thats aganist the law, invading privicay. Next time that happends and i see it when im not working i will confront you. Simple as that. Get over shit and stop acting like children.

As for the other people that have been taking our side thank you. :) your cool in my book. Lol. :)

Pictures with a cell phone, that really shows how much of idiot you really are. Pictures dont show when its dark out. What grade did you graduate. I dont mind having to deal with people that live here but I dont and wont deal with the loud mouth bobble head. Your talking shit about my kids. What about hers. Its a disgrace. People cant have kids and you get this piece of shit who spits them out and lets them go with whoever will take them. She doesnt live hear and she has warrents. Like I said you know where I live and you shouldnt be here with your record. I know that for a fact from my job. I can pull your name right up. You know where i live and im waiting. For Mike that is to take care of this. For now go find a job like others do.

Guest HatesAnosyB*tch

Wait, hold on. This is making me laugh. Mrs.Perfect. You should take a look at your f**cking family before you start running your mouth about others. Some people need a life. I really think its none of your damn business to talk about others. When you really don't know wtf is going on in anyone elses apartments. To post this on the web, What are you a broad caster? And even if you think something is going on in anyone elses apartment you should keep your big nose outta this. Plain and simple. Let Mike solve it. Let him figure it out on his own. Or maybe your his little helper? Getting paid for this? WOW. Some people must be hard up for money? Desperate much?

Guest oh really
Pictures with a cell phone, that really shows how much of idiot you really are. Pictures dont show when its dark out. What grade did you graduate. I dont mind having to deal with people that live here but I dont and wont deal with the loud mouth bobble head. Your talking shit about my kids. What about hers. Its a disgrace. People cant have kids and you get this piece of shit who spits them out and lets them go with whoever will take them. She doesnt live hear and she has warrents. Like I said you know where I live and you shouldnt be here with your record. I know that for a fact from my job. I can pull your name right up. You know where i live and im waiting. For Mike that is to take care of this. For now go find a job like others do.

Actually i graduated in 2005. And you can go and try to pull up a record on me because i dont have a record. As for taking pictures with a camera your right, but taking during the day does show. Talking about a job. Sorry but i do have a job full time actually. For another i wasnt talking about the person you are talking

about. I was talking about my family and i said something about how you mentioned kids. Thats pretty sad of how you said something that horrible in your first post. You should re check what you wrote. And then think of how a parent would react to it. And i wasnt talking shit about your kids. I simply stated to worry about yourself, your kids and your apt, then worry about others. Other then that, you can talk all the bs you want, because you wont say anything to me. If you have a so called issue with lin then talk to her about it not me. You never mentioned her in your post just my family and erikas. But, im done wasting my time. You are pointless to argue with on here. If you really need to respond, please stop by. Thanks.

The hamilton daughter.

Guest Guest
Wait, hold on. This is making me laugh. Mrs.Perfect. You should take a look at your f**cking family before you start running your mouth about others. Some people need a life. I really think its none of your damn business to talk about others. When you really don't know wtf is going on in anyone elses apartments. To post this on the web, What are you a broad caster? And even if you think something is going on in anyone elses apartment you should keep your big nose outta this. Plain and simple. Let Mike solve it. Let him figure it out on his own. Or maybe your his little helper? Getting paid for this? WOW. Some people must be hard up for money? Desperate much?

"If you see something, say something."

Guest OTJ1987
Um. What part did this person do? Notify the cops or mike? Actually the person didnt do a damn thing.. but only make this, cause this person has no life & would want to sit behind the computer and talk. & for another its not this persons business to say a damn thing about someones kids either. Like i have said before im still waiting for this DS person to say something to my face.

You should worry about your damn self, kids *if you have any* & what goes on in your apt. Other then that stfu, grow a set & stop hiding behind a computer screen and actually say something when you see one of us.

Look, i already have a few people in mind who might of wrote this *DS*.... but, im the better person and im not going to point fingers. Im one of there kids that live in the apts. The one you hardly ever see. When it comes to talking shit about my family, sorry thats crossing the god damn line in my book. Im a good person & keep the peace as much as i can with you people. But for you to talk shit behind backs, thats stupid. I have no problem in the world to talk. Ill just tell you how it is in a polite way.

Its even funnier, that you claim all this shit. Why dont you just go down the list of every apt in the gardens and pick off all the people that do drugs and sell out of there apt. Or pick off the scumbags that you feel shouldnt be here, cause i hate to break it to you dear... but mike didnt do such a great job with that so called list he made up to get rid of all the trash back then, cause theres still alot more.

You need to look at your life & your fu**ups then worry about others first off. &+ as for the people that want to take pictures with there cell phones, while my family and some friends that have kids in my yard, thats aganist the law, invading privicay. Next time that happends and i see it when im not working i will confront you. Simple as that. Get over shit and stop acting like children.

As for the other people that have been taking our side thank you. :) your cool in my book. Lol. :)

Not taking sides one way or the other..Nor will I address some of the more glaring issues with the post.....HOWEVER. If you're going to try and talk smack about what is or is not Illegal, you really SHOULD have a clue of what you're talking about. Now go back to your little squabble.