Person struck on Kearny Ave!

Guest guest

Guest guest

Last week a person was struck by a car on Kearny Ave. I understand that the police do not want the fire dept trucks on scene. It is a traffic nightmare. I was blown away by what I saw. 6-7 police units and 3 ambulances. Yet not one fire truck. The firefighters are emergency medical technicians. I just don't understand why the emergency services in the Town of Kearny do not work together on a regular basis? BTW it was a traffic nightmare!!!!!!

Guest Just Wondering
Last week a person was struck by a car on Kearny Ave. I understand that the police do not want the fire dept trucks on scene. It is a traffic nightmare. I was blown away by what I saw. 6-7 police units and 3 ambulances. Yet not one fire truck. The firefighters are emergency medical technicians. I just don't understand why the emergency services in the Town of Kearny do not work together on a regular basis? BTW it was a traffic nightmare!!!!!!

Are you saying that it was a nightmare that someone was struck by a car, or, that it was a nightmare that you were inconvenienced by someone being struck by a car?

Guest Guest

am i the only person who read this persons post and have no idea what the heck they are talking about?

You were blown away because you saw 7 police cars and 3 ambulances. and the fact that there weren't fire trucks caused you to be blown away? Are you 5 years old?..

The fire department only responds as emt's when there is not an ambulance available or if the person is trapped in the vehicle and fire is needed to help extract the victim.

Guest Guest

Lets see..so lets tie up firefighters WHEN WE DONT NEED TO with an ambulance on the scene..for exactly what reason??? This town is quickly smudging the sides of the Bowl on it's way down

Guest Guest
Lets see..so lets tie up firefighters WHEN WE DONT NEED TO with an ambulance on the scene..for exactly what reason??? This town is quickly smudging the sides of the Bowl on it's way down

TIE THEM UP?HOW ABOUT WAKING THEM UP

Guest Guest
TIE THEM UP?HOW ABOUT WAKING THEM UP

You my friend are an IDIOT. KFD happens to be one of the best fire dept's in the state. Just remember when they are needed they are there.

Guest Guest
You my friend are an IDIOT. KFD happens to be one of the best fire dept's in the state. Just remember when they are needed they are there.

HAVENT LOST A FOUNDATION YET