Who's Running June 4th?

Guest Wonderer

Guest Wonderer

I'm thoroughly confused and worried that the zombies are going to sleep walk to another sweep of their ticket election day! What is the deal? It's may 4th, a MONTH from the big day and no signs, no gossip, no DVD's, one letter, and no talk on the streets about who will run.

I am hoping my 2nd ward friends have SOMETHING, ANYTHING planned to derailed the McDONUT Train.

WHo will run for mayor? Maria?

first ward? usual suspect?

second? steve has to beat an old friend, and a popular one.

third? are we gonna be smart this time and run against the yes man?

Fourth? are we going to have a real canindate with an actual chance in the 4th this time?

Whats going on, let US know.

Guest Guest
I'm thoroughly confused and worried that the zombies are going to sleep walk to another sweep of their ticket election day! What is the deal? It's may 4th, a MONTH from the big day and no signs, no gossip, no DVD's, one letter, and no talk on the streets about who will run.

I am hoping my 2nd ward friends have SOMETHING, ANYTHING planned to derailed the McDONUT Train.

Fourth? are we going to have a real canindate with an actual chance in the 4th this time?

DO NOT VOTE IN JUNE, WHY SHOULD WE?

Guest Guest

the same good ol boys with the jobs in hand with no direction for Harrison just money and they pocket and chicks for free...... those people gotta go away in the mcdonut train to the hudson county jail.... they have stolen too much from harrison and the people that vote them in... u undertand? soon we will be free

Guest BlueTideBacker

I won't be voting. Join with me and boycott this election. Show this mayor and his cronies on the council what you think of them.

Guest *Rocker*
I won't be voting. Join with me and boycott this election. Show this mayor and his cronies on the council what you think of them.

This has to be one of the dumbest things I've read on this site. By boycotting the election, you are just giving the mayor his office back.

Vote in large numbers against the mayor and his cronies to show what you think of them.

Guest pig happy

hope all you anti's boycott this election, it's like having no oposition , we win hands down, only supporters will vote and we will have a landslide. thank you for your help 'bluetidebacker' hope you succeed. a$$hole

Guest Zippy

I'm right there with you.

Guest Guest

Millan is now running against Steve McCormick, what the heck is he thinking? and he is going to give all the spanish community free health care.... what about the rest of the community. IS THIS HIS PEOPLE AGAIN GOING ON? what are his priorities? save the spanish and screw the americans?

Guest Guest
Millan is now running against Steve McCormick, what the heck is he thinking? and he is going to give all the spanish community free health care.... what about the rest of the community. IS THIS HIS PEOPLE AGAIN GOING ON? what are his priorities? save the spanish and screw the americans?

These two definitely deserve each other!!!