Season of Love

Guest all of us !

Guest all of us !

It seems like this site has died since the new season of love has started.

The mayor is now loved by all and the McCormicks are to be loathed. All those who fought for what was right have lost their voices. It is sad day for Harrison.

I wonder what was the cost to Harrison to buy the peace?

Guest Guest
It seems like this site has died since the new season of love has started.

The mayor is now loved by all and the McCormicks are to be loathed. All those who fought for what was right have lost their voices. It is sad day for Harrison.

I wonder what was the cost to Harrison to buy the peace?

Where did you get this loved by all? He sure is not loved by me and many of my neighbors and friends. We are waiting for our new tax bills to see just how much we will be dependent on this time. We need to start depending on those developers for a change and not hand them our free to stay land. That aint happenin in my neighborhood so don't know how you gettin these ideas of LOVED BY ALL peace.

Guest BlueTideBacker
Where did you get this loved by all? He sure is not loved by me and many of my neighbors and friends. We are waiting for our new tax bills to see just how much we will be dependent on this time. We need to start depending on those developers for a change and not hand them our free to stay land. That aint happenin in my neighborhood so don't know how you gettin these ideas of LOVED BY ALL peace.

When all the huge tax savings created by the redevelopment start kicking in, everyone will feel the love. Should be happening any day now.

Guest Gonorrhea Lectem

Information regarding Gonorrhea Lectem

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease. The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectem. It’s pronounced “Gonna re-elect ‘em.”

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum. Many victims contracted it in 2008…but now most people, after having been infected for the past 1-2 years, are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is. (get your obamaimunization shot)

It’s sad because Gonorrhea Lectem is easily cured with a new drug just coming on the market called Votemout. You take the first dose in 2010 and the second dose in 2012 and simply don’t engage in such behavior again; otherwise, it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.(get your christiimunization shot)

Several states are already on top of this, like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts, with many more seeing the writing on the wall.