Kearny Election Results

KOTW

Guest Guest
Are you kidding me?? Our taxes will rise at least 300 dollars next year because of the budget getting passed. You basically gave them a blank check; if the budget failed at least they would have to explain why there spending so much. 3 vice principals, superintend getting almost 200k a year and shady items getting passed without any explanation, and your happy that it passed? Really?

Don’t worry next year they’ll blame the taxes on the mayor. How that blank check working for you BOE?

Guest FALSE ELECTION RESULTS
Kearny's School Board Election Results are on our front page.

Click here for Frontpage

How can we have any confidence in our voting polls when the workers assigned to watch out for the integrity of the vote are kidding around and not even watching what is going on?

I saw events and occurrences at Washington School that were no doubt not Kosher.

There were six people that were ahead of me and they were being told by Washington Schools Principal to vote for Bernadette McDonald. They could barely speak English but she the Washington School Principal kept holding up four fingers and saying Quatro over and over.

That can't be allowed. How can an employee of our school system be telling people how to vote?

Mr.Degesere if you have any morals you need to stop this type of activity.

Guest MCDONALD THE CANCER
Well if what you are saying he did is true, he didn't do a very good job. Bernadette came in 5th at Roosevelt.

If you take away the 21 votes that she won by he did a great job.

Do the math, if he got just eleven people to change their vote with his pathetic begging then that's enough to change the peoples choice and the election.

**** **** ****** actually tried to go into a voting booth and press selections for a candidate. The poll worker had to tell him to get out of the booth. The low life said," I am her friend and I am trying to help her". the election official said, "You can't".

*** ******* then told the woman to vote for Bernadette McDonald. There are dozens of cases where he told people to vote for his wife just as they were entering the voting booth.

What a Piece Of Sh=t this guy and his sleezey co-conspirator are.

I for one don't want a DEGESERE PUPPET on our BOE.

If she is looking out for ****** *** ****** then she is not looking out for our kids.

Guest ELECTION CHALLANGED FDGRIP
Regardless of all the rhetoric, I was confronted and basically cornered by Steve McDonald just as I was entering the booth to vote. Steve said, and I quote," I KNOW I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS BUT CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR MY WIFE BERNADETTE MCDONALD" end quote.

I also witnessed him say the exact same thing to the four people ahead of me.

The Hudson County Elections Board should set up a number to call so that all the voters who were harassed like me can put in a complaint and give our statements.

There are so amny blatant issues of Election Fraud that the results are being challanged and an investigation into all the tampering done by MCDONALD are being investigated.

The Degesere choice is not going to get in after all.

He and three others went to Trenton yesterday to put their retirement papers in,THANK GOD

Degesere the CANCER GET OUT OF KEARNY

NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE.

All your promises of more money and beter positions to your lap dogs won't work.

THE PEOPLE OF KEARNY ARE ON TO YOU.

SO WHERE THE PEOLE OF BLOOMFIELD SO YOU FLED.

DO US A FAVOR AND FADE AWAY TO YOUR SHORE SHACK

Guest Voter Fraud Disgusting
Well if what you are saying he did is true, he didn't do a very good job. Bernadette came in 5th at Roosevelt.

He approached well over two hundred voters with his pleading and begging for them to vote for his wife. If he convinced 11 people to change their vote then their tactics worked if not then she losses the entire election and in all honesty she would have come in last, as she should.

Guest MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW
How can we have any confidence in our voting polls when the workers assigned to watch out for the integrity of the vote are kidding around and not even watching what is going on?

I saw events and occurrences at Washington School that were no doubt not Kosher.

There were six people that were ahead of me and they were being told by Washington Schools Principal to vote for Bernadette McDonald. They could barely speak English but she the Washington School Principal kept holding up four fingers and saying Quatro over and over.

That can't be allowed. How can an employee of our school system be telling people how to vote?

Mr.Degesere if you have any morals you need to stop this type of activity.

NJ Voters Bill of Rights states that a challanger can ONLY approach a voter if the voter is not qualified to vote.

McDonald approached almost every single voter even ones he knew for sure were voting legally.

Even if McDonald thought that a person did not have the right to vote, HE CANNOT APPROACH THE VOTER, A BOARD MEMBER HAS TO DO THAT.

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a CRIME under state law to electioneer within 100 feet of the OUTSIDE ENTRANCE of the polling place up to and including THE POLLING ROOM.

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one can campaign on behalf of ANY candidate or public question within the 100 feet.

MCDONAL CAMPAIGNED FOR CLOSE TO SEVEN HOURS AT ROOSEVELT SCHOOL

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCDONAL ATTEMPTED TO ENTER A VOTING BOOTH AND ACTUALLY PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON UNTIL AN ELECTION WORKER TOLD HIM TO STEP BACK. McDonald stated." I am her friend and I am just trying to help her", the board worker said ,"That is not allowed".

MCDONALD STOOD BACK FROM THE BOOTH AND TOLD THE WOMAN TO,"VOTE FOR BERNADETTE MCDONALD". The woman replied ,"I don't need any help".

Assisatnce in voting law clearly states that if you require assistance, two BOARD WORKERS may help you. If this assistance is needed a disability form must be filled out.

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the right to vote in private and not be harassed by anyone.

ELECTION OFFENSES

Electioneering- It is a CRIME UNDER STATE LAW to electioneer.

Conspiracy- It is a FEDERAL CRIMEto conspire to deprive voters of a fair election. No harassment or improperly interfering with a persons right to vote.

BERNADETTE MCDONALD SHOULD BE DISQUALIFIED AND HER HUSBAND SHOULD BE JAILED.

Kearny residents must demand her resignation.

NJ Voters Bill of Rights states that a challanger can ONLY approach a voter if the voter is not qualified to vote.

McDonald approached almost every single voter even ones he knew for sure were voting legally.

Even if McDonald thought that a person did not have the right to vote, HE CANNOT APPROACH THE VOTER, A BOARD MEMBER HAS TO DO THAT.

It is a CRIME under state law to electioneer within 100 feet of the OUTSIDE ENTRANCE of the polling place up to and including THE POLLING ROOM.

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one can campaign on behalf of ANY candidate or public question within the 100 feet.

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MCDONAL ATTEMPTED TO ENTER A VOTING BOOTH AND ACTUALLY PRESS THE VOTE BUTTON UNTIL AN ELECTION WORKER TOLD HIM TO STEP BACK. McDonald stated." I am her friend and I am just trying to help her", the board worker said ,"That is not allowed".

MCDONALD STOOD BACK FROM THE BOOTH AND TOLD THE WOMAN TO,"VOTE FOR BERNADETTE MCDONALD". The woman replied ,"I don't need any help".

Assisatnce in voting law clearly states that if you require assistance, two BOARD WORKERS may help you. If this assistance is needed a disability form must be filled out.

MCDONALD BROKE THE LAW AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELECTION OFFENSES

Conspiracy- It is a FEDERAL CRIMEto conspire to deprive voters of a fair election. No harassment or improperly interfering with a persons right to vote.

you... have... issues.

Guest STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS
Regardless of all the rhetoric, I was confronted and basically cornered by Steve McDonald just as I was entering the booth to vote. Steve said, and I quote," I KNOW I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DO THIS BUT CAN YOU PLEASE VOTE FOR MY WIFE BERNADETTE MCDONALD" end quote.

The Hudson County Elections Board should set up a number to call so that all the voters who were harassed like me can put in a complaint and give our statements.

IF YOU FEEL YOUR RIGHTS AS A VOTER WERE VIOLATED. PLEASE CONTACT MARIE BORACH (SUPERINTENDANT OF ELECTIONS) AT 201-369-7740. WE STILL CAN MAKE A CHANGE. DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS. EVERYONE PLEASE STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS. *** * **** MC DONALD AND **** ********(******** ** ********* ******) SHOULD HAVE TO ANSWER TO THE COURTS FOR ILLEGALLY CAMPAIGNING INSIDE POLLING PLACES.

Guest GUEST

ELECTION OFFENSES

Let's not forget MRS. COSTELLO( PRINCIPAL OF WASHINGTON SCHOOL) SHE also was electioneering inside WASHINGTON SCHOOL. Contact MRS. MARIE BORACH AT 201-369-7740 AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM.PEOPLE OF KEARNY STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS.ENOUGH OF THE DIRTY POLITICS!!!!!

ELECTION OFFENSES

The election is over. Berndadette McDonald, George King and Bob O'Malley won. That's it. Let's just move on with doing what is right for all the kids. This is getting ridiculous and needs to stop. If the people who run Kearny on the web had any morals, they would end this one sided attack.

You are wrong, with or without a proper challengers badge YOU CAN'T ELECTIONEER AT THE VOTING BOOTH.

The Kearny Town Clerk was notifed in person at least two times about Steve McDonalds actions and it is D'Arco's reponsibility to contact the county to send an inspector. He didn't do his job and it has hurt the election process.

Candidates have the right to OBSERVE ONLY at any polling stations.

I am right. I never said he could electioneer. I in fact stated he couldn't do that within 100 feet of an entrance to a voting booth.

I said he could challenge a vote if he had the proper credentials.

If anyone believed this was happening they had the personal right to contact the county. I wouldn't trust someone else.

Candidates have the right to challenge a voter if they believe they are not qualified to vote and must sign an affidavit in the process. They don't only "have the right to OBSERVE". (They just can't electioneer)

Guest Guest

ELECTION OFFENSES

Justice will be done and Kearny will get it's dignity back soon.

Both McDonalds broke numerous Election Laws and should be run out of town.

I have several issuess with peoples actions during yesterdays election. John Munro stood in the Roosevelt School for several hours during the voting. That is not allowed. John Campbell was soliciting votes on behalf of the challengers at the polls at the Board of Health. That is not allowed.

Also what is the crap that KOTW is posting this under their don not edit policy. They have been editing everything that was positive about the incumbents since day one.

By the way, now John Munro knows who his real friends are, bullet voting was alive and well at Roosevelt School. Way to go "Academy".

I find it quite funny how you make mention of Campbell and Munro but no mention of Steve Macdonald who stood at Roosevelt with a residency checker badge begging and imploring people to vote for his wife. Is that legal?????

Guest Guest

ELECTION OFFENSES

Where was D'Arco during all of this? He was called twice

Guest CONCERNED CITIZEN

PLEASE HAVE THE FOUR PEOPLE AND YOURSELF CONTACT MRS. MARIE BORACH (SUPERINTENDANT OF ELECTIONS) AT 201-369-7740 AND FILE A COMPLAINT. EVERYONE'S VOTING RIGHTS WERE VIOLATED. IT IS ILLEGAL TO CAMPAIGN INSIDE POLLING PLACES. *** ** ***** & **** ******* KNEW THIS AND STILL CAMPAIGNED INSIDE POLLING STATIONS. ALL POLL WORKERS HAVE TO TAKE A CLASS AND WERE INFORMED OF ALL THE RULES AND REGULATIONS BY THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS, AND THEY STILL CHOSE TO VIOLATE OUR RIGHTS AND BREAK THE LAW!!

Guest Guest
Where was D'Arco during all of this? He was called twice

He (MR. D ARCO) knew what was going on and did nothing. He should be investigated by the BOARD OF ELECTIONS.

Guest GUEST
Justice will be done and Kearny will get it's dignity back soon.

Both McDonalds broke numerous Election Laws and should be run out of town.

FILE A COMPLAINT WITH BOARD OF ELECTIONS #201-369-7740 MRS MARIE BORACH SUPERINTENDANT OF ELECTIONS.

Guest Oh, really?
He (MR. D ARCO) knew what was going on and did nothing. He should be investigated by the BOARD OF ELECTIONS.

I heard that D'Arco personally went to Roosevelt, checked it out & FOUND NOTHING IMPROPER GOING ON. Now what? Tell me you've got photos and witnesses you nut bag.

Guest yes really
I heard that D'Arco personally went to Roosevelt, checked it out & FOUND NOTHING IMPROPER GOING ON. Now what? Tell me you've got photos and witnesses you nut bag.

Hey moron not one poll worker saw MR. D ARCO there. So tell your BOY STEVIE stop blowing smoke up your a$$. PLENTY OF COMPLAINTS AT THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS IN JERSEY CITY WITH MORE TO COME.

Guest Oh, really?
Hey moron not one poll worker saw MR. D ARCO there. So tell your BOY STEVIE stop blowing smoke up your a$$. PLENTY OF COMPLAINTS AT THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS IN JERSEY CITY WITH MORE TO COME.

Really, nasty pants? And that means he WASN'T there, cause not one poll worker saw him? Has anyone asked D'Arco whether he was there? Maybe he was wearing his cloak of invisibility. And if i had a BOY STEVIE, i would certainly request him to stop blowing smoke up any of my body parts, IF I HAD A BOY STEVIE, that is, which i don't. Looking forward to these COMPLAINTS WITH MORE TO COME. Get a life & move on imbecile.