Election Day

Guest Kearny Resident

Guest Kearny Resident

With Election Day upon us, please remember to go out and VOTE. As we all have been able to read over the past few months, many people are passionate about the 2010 BOE election. The most important part of this election is passing the budget. The budget is needed for the future of our children. Right now, teachers are very concerned about what the future holds for them. I understand that, but as a parent, I am concerned about what the future holds for my children. I will support the budget because I know, without a doubt, that the teachers in Kearny are providing my children with a great education and I do not want that to change.

Of course I have my candidates that I am supporting. I am a firm believer in "if it's not broke, don't fix it". With that being said, Good luck to all six candidates and may God Bless You.

Guest Guest
With Election Day upon us, please remember to go out and VOTE. As we all have been able to read over the past few months, many people are passionate about the 2010 BOE election. The most important part of this election is passing the budget. The budget is needed for the future of our children. Right now, teachers are very concerned about what the future holds for them. I understand that, but as a parent, I am concerned about what the future holds for my children. I will support the budget because I know, without a doubt, that the teachers in Kearny are providing my children with a great education and I do not want that to change.

Of course I have my candidates that I am supporting. I am a firm believer in "if it's not broke, don't fix it". With that being said, Good luck to all six candidates and may God Bless You.

ON THAT NOTE: VOTE FOR

2A Joe Sgalia

4A Bernandette McDonald

5A Alan Doffont

Guest guest

WHY WAS I TOLD ON MY SAMPLE BALLOT TO VOTE AT THE HIGH SCHOOL 51 GARFIELD AVE. THE PLACE I HAVE VOTED AT FOR THE LAST THIRTY YEARS.I WENT TO THAT PLACE AND IT WAS LOCKED TIGHTER THAN A DRUM.I WAS FINALLY INFORMED THAT I HAD TO GO TO THE DEVON STREET MAIN LOBBY OF THE HIGH SCHOOL TO VOTE.THE WOMEN THERE SAID THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FALSE INFORMATION ON THE SAMPLE BALLOT AND SEEMED NOT TO CARE AS LONG AS THEY WERE GETTING THEIR DAYS PAY. I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE DIDN'T VOTE BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T VOTE AT THE PLACE THEY HAD VOTED IN FOR THE LAST THIRTY YEARS

Guest MORE VOTERS NOT COUNTED
WHY WAS I TOLD ON MY SAMPLE BALLOT TO VOTE AT THE HIGH SCHOOL 51 GARFIELD AVE. THE PLACE I HAVE VOTED AT FOR THE LAST THIRTY YEARS.I WENT TO THAT PLACE AND IT WAS LOCKED TIGHTER THAN A DRUM.I WAS FINALLY INFORMED THAT I HAD TO GO TO THE DEVON STREET MAIN LOBBY OF THE HIGH SCHOOL TO VOTE.THE WOMEN THERE SAID THEY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FALSE INFORMATION ON THE SAMPLE BALLOT AND SEEMED NOT TO CARE AS LONG AS THEY WERE GETTING THEIR DAYS PAY. I WONDER HOW MANY PEOPLE DIDN'T VOTE BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T VOTE AT THE PLACE THEY HAD VOTED IN FOR THE LAST THIRTY YEARS

Another example of the true will of the people not being counted.

The vote on election days is satuated with troubling issues.

Not allowed to vote, told to vote somewhere else and the best a candidates husband

asking , no pleading with people to vote for his wife just as they are entering the booth.

The poll workers are to busy laughing and joking with each other to make sure only residents vote and that NO ONE interfere with our right to vote without being harassed by someones husband.

Guest guest

There was absolutely no parking at my voting place. While it's only a quick walk from home, it would have been nice to go there directly after work and vote. It's yet another subtle way to discourage you from voting because fewer votes = better chance of budget passing.

Guest Guest

Guess you've never voted in a school election before or you would have known where to go. Been like that for years, one machine, one location. Next year, you'll know where to go. Bet you can't wait.

Guest GUEST
Guess you've never voted in a school election before or you would have known where to go. Been like that for years, one machine, one location. Next year, you'll know where to go. Bet you can't wait.

WHEN YOUR SAMPLE BALLOT SAYS TO VOTE AT 51 GARFIELD AVE YOU GO TO 51 GARFIELD AVE YOU IDIOT.MAYBE YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE OVERPAID TEACHERS THAT CAN'T READ AND ARE PASSING ON YOUR INABILITY TO READ TO OUR CHILDREN

Guest BMcD campaigning at Scots
Another example of the true will of the people not being counted.

The vote on election days is satuated with troubling issues.

Not allowed to vote, told to vote somewhere else and the best a candidates husband

asking , no pleading with people to vote for his wife just as they are entering the booth.

The poll workers are to busy laughing and joking with each other to make sure only residents vote and that NO ONE interfere with our right to vote without being harassed by someones husband.

Bernadette McDonald was inside the Scots Club campaigning during the election.

BREAKING THE LAW AND SUBVERTING KEARNY VOTERS RUNS IN THE FAMILY.

Telling MORE LIES about the other candidates.

Telling people that they are out to get the janitors. LIES

Telling people that the candidates don't care about our teachers. LIES

it is amazing how this woman can even look in the mirror.

She should resign and move.

Guest Guest

For the last, at least 5 years, the voting for the Board of Ed election has been in the main lobby of KHS. I don't know why, but I as assuming it's because the voting starts at 2 pm and school is still in session. Regardless, there were 2 large signs posted on the doors at the King Street entrance. All you had to do was go to the main entrance.

Bernadette McDonald was inside the Scots Club campaigning during the election.

BREAKING THE LAW AND SUBVERTING KEARNY VOTERS RUNS IN THE FAMILY.

Telling MORE LIES about the other candidates.

Telling people that they are out to get the janitors. LIES

Telling people that the candidates don't care about our teachers. LIES

it is amazing how this woman can even look in the mirror.

She should resign and move.

The Scots Club is a polling location? lol never knew that.