Leadbeaters sign

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Seems Mr. Leadbeater is only supporting Bernadette McDonald. He taped over the other candidates names. Does that mean he is supporting Campbells team? What about it John? Will you respond or not? I eagerly await your response!!!

Guest Inquisitive Voter
Seems Mr. Leadbeater is only supporting Bernadette McDonald. He taped over the other candidates names. Does that mean he is supporting Campbells team? What about it John? Will you respond or not? I eagerly await your response!!!

Why does John Leadbeater support Bernadette McDonald? Did she support Leadbeater for Mayor last year?

Guest SmellsFunny

Why is John Leadbeater supporting Bernadette McDonald? I don't know but it is definitely interesting. He ran with John Campbell in the last town election. John Campbell is the campaign manager for the K-M-OM slate. Seems like someone may be up to something stinky!

Guest *John Leadbeater*
Why does John Leadbeater support Bernadette McDonald? Did she support Leadbeater for Mayor last year?

The reason I am supporting Bernadette is because she is a friend of min for over 25 years. I will also be supporting Bob O'Malley for the same reason. His father and I go back probably 35 years from baseball. Why is it I have to explain but I do not see anyone else questioned? As usual, whenever you disagree with a poster, there has to be politics involved. I WILL always support my friends regardless of THEIR political opinion.

Guest Inquisitive Voter
The reason I am supporting Bernadette is because she is a friend of min for over 25 years. I will also be supporting Bob O'Malley for the same reason. His father and I go back probably 35 years from baseball. Why is it I have to explain but I do not see anyone else questioned? As usual, whenever you disagree with a poster, there has to be politics involved. I WILL always support my friends regardless of THEIR political opinion.

John,

Did Bernadette McDonald support you last year when you ran for Mayor? Did Bob O'Malley support you last year? Those are yes or no questions.

To answer your question why you have to explain, the reason is simple: you campaigned for Mayor just 6 months ago. You put yourself out there. I want to know what the Board of Education candidates (including your "friends") did, if anything, in your campaign.

Guest Guest

You have to explain because of the nonsense you post. What kind of reason for supporting someone who controls a $70 million dollar budget is "because she is a friend"? Why would you support Bob O'Malley because "his father and I go back probably 35 years from baseball." Those are stupid reasons for supporting people. Once again you've shown your foolishness.

Guest GUEST
Why is John Leadbeater supporting Bernadette McDonald? I don't know but it is definitely interesting. He ran with John Campbell in the last town election. John Campbell is the campaign manager for the K-M-OM slate. Seems like someone may be up to something stinky!

It`s His right to vote any way he wants. Get your facts straight, MR.LEADBEATER (republican) did not run with MR. CAMPBELL (independent) last election.As for J. CAMPBELL being campaign manager for K-M-O`M WRONG AGAIN.lOOKS LIKE YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SMELL`S FUNNY!!!!

Guest Same reason
You have to explain because of the nonsense you post. What kind of reason for supporting someone who controls a $70 million dollar budget is "because she is a friend"? Why would you support Bob O'Malley because "his father and I go back probably 35 years from baseball." Those are stupid reasons for supporting people. Once again you've shown your foolishness.

What kind of reason does the current BOE give for handing out JOBS to FRIENDS and FAMILY?

Look at the people STUPID enough to support the existing BOE......LIARS, poor decision makers, low and going lower test scores, etc, etc, etc. So why is it your supporting the incumbents? BECAUSE THEY"RE YOUR FRIENDS!