Physically incapable of marching

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Wrong again, Barney. I don't work at the FD.

Can you believe the size of that guy in the FD uniform yesterday. I'm told they had to put him in a Engine because he couldn't handle the walk up the Ave. Question: How can this guy climb a ladder or perform the other duties of a Firemen ?

Guest Guest
Can you believe the size of that guy in the FD uniform yesterday. I'm told they had to put him in a Engine because he couldn't handle the walk up the Ave. Question: How can this guy climb a ladder or perform the other duties of a Firemen ?

That was a St. Patrick Day's Parade??? I thought they brought back the Halloween Parade!!!

Guest *harrisonian*

Who are we speaking about tons of fun Dollarhand?

Guest Guest

I believe you are speaking of the Battalion Chief, he has a health (weight) problem. But I realize what your saying on how can he perform his duties as a firefighter? he probably cannot save anyone from a burning building, how can he reach them? But that is not his fault he is just doing his job. I believe firefighters should be given a hands on physical so that their speed, performance and ability can be measured on how they will do their very hard work. I guess he is not allowed to go inside a burning building, that would be putting a man in more danger than it already is. But he holds that job and should be able to do all firefighter duties.

Guest Guest
That was a St. Patrick Day's Parade??? I thought they brought back the Halloween Parade!!!

And how much is he getting paid to not be able to do his job? Think about it voters? These are the people that supposedly are going to save our homes if they go on fire. They can't even walk in a parade. Great shape they are in! Some are so fat thier arms could not hold on to latters becaue thier stomachs are too fat in front on them! Ane we are paying them how much to be so fat so they cannot do thier job? How many do you see are capable? Less than more! And my name is not Barney, you ass whoever you are.

Guest Harrison Senior
And how much is he getting paid to not be able to do his job? Think about it voters? These are the people that supposedly are going to save our homes if they go on fire. They can't even walk in a parade. Great shape they are in! Some are so fat thier arms could not hold on to latters becaue thier stomachs are too fat in front on them! Ane we are paying them how much to be so fat so they cannot do thier job? How many do you see are capable? Less than more! And my name is not Barney, you ass whoever you are.

Barney, did you ever take an English course in HS ? And what in the world is a "latter" ??

Guest guest

Please use your spell-check. OK? OK!