some of my research tells me...

Guest harvard economist

Guest Guest

Having recently returned from Toronto, I would like to say that they are LESS THAN PLEASED with the nationalized care that they receive. Now, these are individuals who have opinions, and you will all counter with friends of yours that have other opinions, but the PM of Canada recently took a trip to Florida for medical care.

Now that says a lot. But, don't take my word for it, google it, then BELIEVE.

Guest 2smart4u
Check out HOW I FEEL about Obamacare. I'm a lot smarter than that guy who calls himself 2msart4u, so you might want to hear me out on this one.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142405...=googlenews_wsj

Cheers.

No one cares how you feel about ObamaCare except unborn children that will lose their lives and seniors that will be denied life saving treatment.

Guest harvard economist
No one cares how you feel about ObamaCare except unborn children that will lose their lives and seniors that will be denied life saving treatment.

Nice talking points, friend; though, it does make you seem like a man on the ropes.

Guest Studies and Observations
Having recently returned from Toronto, I would like to say that they are LESS THAN PLEASED with the nationalized care that they receive. Now, these are individuals who have opinions, and you will all counter with friends of yours that have other opinions, but the PM of Canada recently took a trip to Florida for medical care.

Now that says a lot. But, don't take my word for it, google it, then BELIEVE.

Waste of Breath/bandwidth Doesnt matter HOW many times you see it in person, it differs with what the Sheep are being fed, therefore you dont know what you're talking about. Public Records of Hospitals in the Great Lakes region PROVE that droves of Canadians are coming HERE for Medical care...but since it doesnt fir the Mold, it's ignored. It;s tragic, in just 6 decades we've managed to transition from "The Greatest Generation" to a nation of Sheep.

Guest Guest

Your ridiculous fear mongering once again on display. There wouldn't be ANY Medicare for seniors if it weren't for the Dems in the 60's. gop opposed Medicare. We can only hope the healthcare plan covers the brain dead like you.

Guest 4 the Record

I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH MISINFORMED PEOPLE!!!!!! Check your facts before you speak. There is no federal money in the plan to fund abortion and certainly no mandate for a pregnant woman to have one; and the "death panels" are another figment of the Republican imagination. Read the bill, for God's sake!

Guest Guest
I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH MISINFORMED PEOPLE!!!!!! Check your facts before you speak. There is no federal money in the plan to fund abortion and certainly no mandate for a pregnant woman to have one; and the "death panels" are another figment of the Republican imagination. Read the bill, for God's sake!

Why should they read when they have ignorant blowhards like Beck, Limbaugh and Palin telling them what to think? It's so much easier!

Guest 2smart4u

Speaking of misinformed people, apparently you missed Pelosi's comments yesterday urging the dems to vote yes on the upcoming health bill. She was quoted as saying, "we should all vote for the bill and then we'll find out what's in it". Now if you don't watch FOX you probably missed it, her comments make her look like such an idiot I doubt if MSNBC or CNN would show it.

So if Pelosi doesn't know what's in the bill, how is it that "4 the Record" does??

Guest Guest
Waste of Breath/bandwidth Doesnt matter HOW many times you see it in person, it differs with what the Sheep are being fed, therefore you dont know what you're talking about. Public Records of Hospitals in the Great Lakes region PROVE that droves of Canadians are coming HERE for Medical care...but since it doesnt fir the Mold, it's ignored. It;s tragic, in just 6 decades we've managed to transition from "The Greatest Generation" to a nation of Sheep.

I was making the same point. Simply, that many Canadians, some that I know personally, are coming here to be treated. I found the fact that the PM of Canada came here for cardiac care of particular interest.

Sorry for the confusion.

Guest 4 the Record
Speaking of misinformed people, apparently you missed Pelosi's comments yesterday urging the dems to vote yes on the upcoming health bill. She was quoted as saying, "we should all vote for the bill and then we'll find out what's in it". Now if you don't watch FOX you probably missed it, her comments make her look like such an idiot I doubt if MSNBC or CNN would show it.

So if Pelosi doesn't know what's in the bill, how is it that "4 the Record" does??

After an exhaustive search of the recent media coverage of the discussion of health care reform, I can find no evidence that Speaker Pelosi said anything that even resembles that quote. But, hey, if you're citing such an unimpeachable source such as FOX, then it must be true. (Only kidding!)

As for MY sources: I read Sara Rosenbaum's dissertation (professor of health law at George Washington University), the synopsis published by the Faith in Public Life Group (made up of Catholic and Evangelical theologians) and the evaluation by the Guttmacher Institute---all of which confirm that the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits the use of federal funding for abortion, remains in tact in the Obama plan.

I'm sure that the Speaker of the House of Representatives has an inkling of what's in the bill. At least she did last time I spoke with her.

PS: The only thing I watch on FOX is American Idol

Guest Studies and Observations
I was making the same point. Simply, that many Canadians, some that I know personally, are coming here to be treated. I found the fact that the PM of Canada came here for cardiac care of particular interest.

Sorry for the confusion.

No Confusion, i was being somehat saracstic in Agreeing with you. It seems that the Most Vocal posters on this board are VERY critical of anyone who does not toe the Liberal Line.

Guest 2smart4u
After an exhaustive search of the recent media coverage of the discussion of health care reform, I can find no evidence that Speaker Pelosi said anything that even resembles that quote. But, hey, if you're citing such an unimpeachable source such as FOX, then it must be true. (Only kidding!)

As for MY sources: I read Sara Rosenbaum's dissertation (professor of health law at George Washington University), the synopsis published by the Faith in Public Life Group (made up of Catholic and Evangelical theologians) and the evaluation by the Guttmacher Institute---all of which confirm that the Hyde Amendment, which prohibits the use of federal funding for abortion, remains in tact in the Obama plan.

I'm sure that the Speaker of the House of Representatives has an inkling of what's in the bill. At least she did last time I spoke with her.

So you're proud to be one of the 8 people that watch MSNBC or the 14 people that watch CNN, good for you.

So you're proud to be one of the 8 people that watch MSNBC or the 14 people that watch CNN, good for you.

I respect certain posters on this forum (Studies and Obvservations and that guy with the Canadian friends), but you're so F**KING dumb and incessantly annoying.

Guest 2smart4u
I respect certain posters on this forum (Studies and Obvservations and that guy with the Canadian friends), but you're so F**KING dumb and incessantly annoying.

If I'm annoying you then I must be doing something right. I annoy Loonys all the time.

Those are numbers that the Kearny gop could only dream of

Guest Guest

Dear Ignorant Lying Scumbag,

A Google search of your phony quote comes up empty.

She never said that, you lying scumbag.

Guest Guest

You're confusing your numbers with the number of people who voted for Giuliani for President.

Guest 4 the Record

First of all, I never mentioned either one of those networks as my source for news information. I just said that I don't watch FOX for news, just for entertainment. I don't know, nor do I particularly care, what the usual ratings are for the respective networks, but I do know that in times of real crisis or extraordinary circumstances, cable news numbers soar. For instance, the viewer numbers for MSNBC increased by 156% during the first three months of the presidential campaign. So apparently when the stakes are high, Americans would rather get their insights from real journalists and not some fear-mongering, womanizing, pill-pushing, half-witted hypocrites. Have a nice day!

BTW: You are NOT 2smartforme.

Guest 2smart4u

A Google search of your phony quote comes up empty.

She never said that, you lying scumbag.

Don't hold back, let it all out. FYI, Pelosi's moronic remarks were aired on FOX and as I said before I'm not surprised MSNBC or CNN didn't air them, they typically don't air segments that are critical of the dems. So if you want the news scrubbed and sanitized before you see it, continue to watch MSNBC and CNN.

Guest 2smart4u
First of all, I never mentioned either one of those networks as my source for news information. I just said that I don't watch FOX for news, just for entertainment. I don't know, nor do I particularly care, what the usual ratings are for the respective networks, but I do know that in times of real crisis or extraordinary circumstances, cable news numbers soar. For instance, the viewer numbers for MSNBC increased by 156% during the first three months of the presidential campaign. So apparently when the stakes are high, Americans would rather get their insights from real journalists and not some fear-mongering, womanizing, pill-pushing, half-witted hypocrites. Have a nice day!

BTW: You are NOT 2smartforme.

Well since you admittedly don't know what the ratings are of the cable news stations, I will enlighten you. FOX regularly on a nightly basis, in all the time slots, more than doubles the total viewers of MSNBC and CNN combined. Bill O'Reilly has an almost 3 to 1 lead over MSNBC and CNN combined.

Also, Beck is now #2 behind Opera as the most popular TV personality.

So you continue to get your "real" journalism from the far left shills, the majority of clear thinking americans will stick with FOX.

BTW: Considering where you go for "news", I'd say I'm far 2smart4u. Ditto on the nice day.

Guest DCDEB

Apparently not that exhaustive a search

http://www.breitbart.tv/nancy-pelosi-we-ne...ut-whats-in-it/

Just saying--do your homework before you spout off.

Guest Guest
Apparently not that exhaustive a search

http://www.breitbart.tv/nancy-pelosi-we-ne...ut-whats-in-it/

Just saying--do your homework before you spout off.

Why am I not at all surprised that yet again the right wing in America has completely distorted the meaning of what she said? She's saying that after the bill is passed people will see how it works. She's not saying they don't know what provisions are in the bill.

Right wingers - all lies, all the time.