Stop Franklin Middle School

Guest Outraged Parent

Guest VOTE THEM OUT ASAP
What a crock. It is amazing how the BOE and the super have done a total back-off from the middle school issue. Ever since community concerns came out against the middle school our leaders have denied backing it and even talking or having knowledge about it. Now, if you were at the BOE meeting, while Frank D was trying to "sell" the middle school Bernadette's head never stopped bobbing up and down in agreeance.

Well if they don't want the middle school, than YOU better tell Frank D about it, because than he'll stop trying to get them re-elected because they are ALL FOR IT. So now you to have been lied to.

If they were not spoken to as a board than who approved, almost 6 weeks ago, the money to hire the firm to look into redistricting for the middle school? The BOE.

I was there and you are 100% correct.

McDonald looked like a bobblehead doll the entire time Franky The Fly was caught in the web of his own lies.

Guest More Lies
I addressed the question of redistricting. With the new townhouses being built by Franklin School, the redistricting is needed. That does not mean a middle school. It just means shifting the borders for each school. It should have been done years ago. You have Schuyler School that is a Pre-K through 8th grade school with only 400 kids in it and then you have Garfield that only goes to 6th grade with over 600 kids. It doesn't make any sense.

Mr. Frank Degesere is this you? Could you have possibly been here all along? Could you be the one bashing KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY because you want your puppets to get re-elected?

I responded to this previously, but it was not published for some reason.

I will clearly explain to everyone how you and the BOE lied. I printed out the minutes of the BOE meeting from January. I also printed them out so you and the BOE don't go back and change them, we all know what you all are capable of doing.

In February you attended a PTA meeting and the Middle School issue came up. You spoke for almost 1 hour about it. You also stated the you had already hired a consulting firm to "check into the feasability of implementing a Middle School by doing a redisticting survey"

Soon after that meeting and your statements there were candidates appearing to run for the BOE. Suddenly the middle school became an issue with parents and you went on damage control. You told people that you never talked to the BOE about the middle school....they knew nothing and the BOE also claimed no knowledge of the MIDDLE SCHOOL. All because 3 men steppped up to run for the BOE.

Everyone who visits this site, I invite you to go to www.kearnyschools.com. Click on board of education, minutes of meetings, January 2010 minutes. Pay attention to the approval of $6000.00 to a consulting firm to redistrict and pay close attention to the specific instructions...... K to 5, 6 to 8 and 9 to 12. If this was to check school borders and quantity of kids within borders it would never have included specifically 6 to 8... MIDDLE SCHOOL grades! This study was for the MIDDLE SCHOOL and the BOE approved the hiring of a firm to carry it out.

Now who has been lying all along. If the people of Kearny want to be taken for FOOLS than re-elect the same people that are outright lying to you. Just keep beleiving everything you're fed.

If you want change, a new direction, fair, honset people working for your kids futures.....its there for you.

KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY

Guest Guest
Well Frank you have just provided the smoking gun. "I addressed the question of redistricting". Everyone already knew you were trying to give your current puppet regime cover and now you have just proven it.

Between this post and your shameful Observer article you should be ashamed to even continue to work in Kearny.That coupled with the fact that you didn't even have the courage or honor to put your name on the post instead of guest is just as disturbing. Own your deciet and lies.

You have done nothing but lie and back peddle on your statements to numerous people and teachers about the middle school.

You are a disgrace and you should be replaced faster than the incumbents running for re-election.

SHAME ON YOU.

Now that there is no money the middle school scheme is off? You disgust and shame us all.

If you get your Queen Cheerleader back for three more years the middle school will be back like the sad reality of you coming back.

As far as Frank supporting the incumbents, here is a little tid-bit for you. He has been having meetings with George King.